Immigrants do jobs that the native population won't do

>immigrants do jobs that the native population won't do

How do you respond to this?

the only reason people won't do them is because the welfare/benefit system is too lenient and give out too much money.

Stop them coming in, and stop the dependency, and people will do the jobs.

Plus, a lot of these jobs will be more automated soon anyway

>because our corporations have to which alienated the jobs because the government makes it too expensive to hire Americans

the checkmate, my dude

That's why we killed the Indians.

The natives don't do it because it's a rip off.

Your right, that is because Americans and become fat and lazy. We need to stop this trend by barring all immigration of unskilled labor and those without higher education Deport all illegal aliens, and reform the entitlement system in order to push people to work in some capacity.

Our greatest mistake is in relying on foreigners for menial labor. Our ancestors should have picked their own cotton, fruits, and cleaned their own houses.

>Native population won't do it because it's a shit job
>firms raise wages to encourage workers
>BUT immigrants who are low skilled arrive fill jobs
>firms no longer raise wages because they have plenty of labor supply

It's why warehousing is losing its edge. You used to be hard pressed tryin to find a job that was shitty and paid nothing outside of fast food and retail.

Now that's every job.

>Maybe he should have filled your hairline instead, you shit gene poo in the loo.

"What, like the slaves did?"

The only way to beat a lefty is to use their own brand of logic. Except for the advanced ones who have mastered the doublethink, most lefties will stop to think about this inconsistency, putting a crack in their narrative. This chink in the armor is your target for redpilling.

>because our corporations have to which alienated
wot
>because the government makes it too expensive to hire Americans
So we should lower the minimum wage to 1 dollar an hour? Great idea retard.

>>immigrants do jobs that the native population won't do

cum hoc ergo propter hoc

Implying that the job didn't want to be done by natives is false. Natives don't want to work below a living wage. Immigrant labor has ALWAYS been about reducing the cost of wages.

>White tears
sounds like semen to me

He's a fag

People would do them for a high enough wage. Bringing in immigrants to do cheap labor only helps the people employing them who are usually very wealthy and could afford to pay people higher wages and if they can't afford to pay people the value of their labor then they shouldn't be in business anyway. Your argument is basically trickle down economics which has been proven wrong time and time again.

Simply ask them for evidence.

>How do you respond to this?
I remind them that this country was 97% white up until the 1970s and we were doing just fine. I remind them that Japan and South Korea don't have any immigrants and they're doing just fine.

Americans are closet communists who wish artificially drive up the cost of labor.

Japan is facing a demographic crisis. I wouldn't say it's doing fine.

That's because they aren't having babies. They still manage the "dirty" jobs just fine.

It's a vicious circle. The more immigrants you bring in to clean toilets, the more toilets are needed, which in turn means that more immigrants need to be brought it to clean them.

It's a population crisis (AFAIK). The Japanese population is 95% Asian.

>>immigrants do jobs that the native population won't do
Generally what happens when there is demand but no supply is that the price goes up, and in response supply magically increases and you get an equilibrium.

populations aren't supposed to constantly increase

>How do you respond to this?

Pay me the money I'm worth. A lot of companies are pushing for these immigration laws to pass through because an immigrant is more willing to be payed less than an actual native.

Also, a lot of people belonging to companies love to complain about how "No one that resides here natively is willing to do the work.", meanwhile dismissing any and all applications that do not fit their "requirements".

A burger posting a pro-Trudeau kikebook link.... geeeeee I wonder if this is bait?

Only immigrants will do them because the jobs are hard work and pay little. If there were no immigrants to do these jobs for dirt cheap, employers would have to increase their wages so domestic workers would want to do the work.

>make child labor illegal
>force kids to go to public retards school
>lol why you all so useless!

Beaner gardeners have ruined this country. Their work looks like shit.

Tell them that they're arguing for a race to the bottom for wages and the rich get richer because of it.

Automation will fix it.

>Japan is facing a demographic crisis.

Think about this for one moment: Can humans increase population indefinitely? No, it's physically impossible. Therefore it makes no sense to base an economic system off of that.

Even if we stay with this type of economic system, automation will make necessities extremely cheap anyway.

If they're so civic minded and hard working, how come their native homelands are complete third world sewers?

If they're not loyal even to their ancestral homes to stick around and help improve things, how much loyalty do you feel they will have to their new hosts when it comes time to contribute to our civilizations?

>If they're not loyal even to their ancestral homes to stick around and help improve things, how much loyalty do you feel they will have to their new hosts when it comes time to contribute to our civilizations?

Fucking this. People who promote immigration don't realize that they're for the degradation of the country people flee. So if someone is actually for worldwide prosperity and peace, having third world people move to white countries is about the worst thing possible for third world countries.

Kek has spoken

It doesn't help when we only take their best and brightest, basically creating constant brain drain on those countries.

Shut up muzzie

So you're saying that we depend on a brown slave underclass? And you're okay with this?

What about laid their own rail roads?

Fuck I'm turning on Blazing Saddles again right now thanks to this. I should have just gone on bennies and made everyone else pay for all my shit so I didn't have to wake up tomorrow and go to work so I could sit around and jerk off to Jap cartoons and watch classic kino all day. Fuck.

MFW some brown person with low self esteem starts talking about how much they hate white people.

Is anyone hype for Mass Effect Andromeda? I was at first, but now it looks like it'll be shit.