American'ts pay hundreds of dollars for a tree

>American'ts pay hundreds of dollars for a tree
what the fuck lmao

Like nigger just go to the forest hahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqRTCvVviko&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First of all, in most places you can get a 6-8 foot christmas tree for $20-$40. Maybe NYC or some place like that is different if they need to truck them in.

Second of all, a majority of people now just buy a fake tree anyways, and it lasts for years.

Finland do you realize that there are countries that aren't 80% uninhabited forest?

He should have stayed dead after Fast and Furious 6.

88% of US is uninhabited famalama

That's how I get my trees. It's nice having spruce trees everywhere.

Of course where I live is like American Finland. Cold, full of autists, and with low population density.

Why haves to be a real tree? Just get a plastic one burgers, you buy it once and use it in every christmas

>woodswomen

top kek. new yorkers are such retards

>be me
>be American
>paid 30 dollars for the tree

Also, you are assuming we couldn't go out and find one to cut down ourselves, for free.

Shut up butthurt candlefag jew

Or get a plastic one. Never have to buy a tree ever again. Some can look pretty real too these days desu

>Plastic trees

>not going to chop your Christmas tree down yourself

I only paid $50 for mine, and I used ornaments from previous years that I keep in storage. It's a Christmas tradition.
Pic related: my tree.

yeah but fuck tons of it are plains or desert
I said uninhabited forest

>go to the forest
>get shot by the ranger

>not reusing a reusable plastic tree each year

Fuck trunk and fuck tree people

>not having 2 fake trees and 1 real tree.

get on my merry fucking level lads

It's $20 in Canada but our minimum wage is almost $12 In America it's like $3

Looks good famalam

I had a real tree for a couple years but most of the time I use artificial.

Family heirloom ornaments are a very huwhite tradition

>everyone saying to use a fake tree
>he doenst want tree smell in his house

fucking pagans

City folk probably think Tree's are made and they don't grow in the ground.

I pay my local forest service office 20 for a tree tag and take my family out on a day trip to get the perfect tree. Drinking and shooting and xutting trees. Get cucked. AZ master race

Do people not keep their ornaments for next year? Are people really that wasteful?

>uneven ribbon

triggered

Fuck that. Here in the desert anything real will dry out and light your house on fire.

>in b4 numale
It doesnt sit right with me to cut a good tree down to put in your living room for a month. Somthing that takes years to grow, its ridiculous

Grandpa knows how to find and get a Christmas tree.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqRTCvVviko&

>Americans actually waste hundreds of dollars on fresh trees rather than just re-using the same plastic one every year

Anyone german enough to hide a fucking pickle in their tree?

Plastic tree master race.

Triggered europena butt hurt he doesn't have 10% of the worlds forests? Fuck off
CANADA IS NUMBER ONE

>uses the term city-folk
>Tree's
>ree's
>ee's
>e's
>'s

Checks out.

Cutting down a tree that isn't on your land or without a license to harvest trees is illegal. A few people doing this is no big deal but if hundreds of millions of people do this every year it's not very good for the environment. Where do you think people are going to chop down trees in NYC? Central park?

good stronk tree, thanks for keeping the tradition alive senpai.

I fucking hate nu-males

Who gives a shit what 8 nu-male beta cucks wore while Christmas tree shopping? I've been wearing the same pairs of jeans for over 5 years, where's my article?
I got my tree for about $20 at a home improvement store. $100 for a tree just screams hipster Brooklynites to me. The tree is probably locally sourced and organic too.

is that you, maddox?

There's more forests in the U.S then you'll ever know

>maddox

Nah he is too busy defending his cuckold fetish.

bull shit i live on a fucking carribean island and only paid like $60

No, if I were Maddox, I'd proudly be calling myself a cuck as a badge of honor.
It saddens me that I used to read that guy's website religiously 10 years ago.

I paid 40 bucks for a Canadian fir. Pissed me off, but it does look kinda nice. I usually prefer skinny, tall trees.

>wearing clothes specifically to buy a tree
I don't know if I'm impressed or appalled. I guess they're happy.

VIRGINAL

I live under a mile from a Christmas tree farm. I have two this year :3

Conversion rate makes up for it.

Nigga they grow them on huge Christmas tree farms. They literally sprout out of the ground.

The Jews will ship them by overnight ovexpress fed-ex overnight from New Hampshire. Had to set up my parents today, trying to cut the fucking 10 foot thing, fit it into stand (no chain saw, handsaw) and balance it.

I assume it's a lot of shekels, no idea. They have actual "tree farms" upstate where you can ride around on a tractor pick it out and they will cut, probably expensive as shit too now. but unless you have kids it's kind of depressing.

best believe they are totally satisfied with themselves

such is the hipster arrogance

>using trees for anything other than hanging niggers

Only 70% of land area is forest

Yeah convert $1 Canadian dollar = 1 hour of American pussy

It's a shame

must be buying the detroit brand

>I used ornaments from previous years that I keep in storage.
doesnt everyone

looks good though

thanks familia, getting ready for a comfy christmas
Hey, days of the week are pagan too. It's called cultural appropriation.
My family always saved ornaments from previous Christmases. I have stuff from 10, 15, even 20 years ago in storage for the Christmas festivities.
oops, i'll try and fix it.
postin from another id

Getting that prime Texas steak

Sounds nice, where?

I got a 9foot douglas fur that was beautifully balanced for $25. He cut it fresh for me and his wife even gave my wife and I a free cup of spice wine.

>living in southern puget sound wa

People actually pay more than 20-40 bucks for a free? hahahha. If I had to pay that much id just go cut my fucking own.