Oh no!

Well, looks like it's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u24e43iW9KE
youtube.com/watch?v=Srw13eoBFqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make 'em suffer

Just called Toss Pizza Pub , asked for the manager and said some woman with a "melodie" name tag called me a nigger in the parking lot because I was loading my kid into the car and she had to wait a minute to back out next to me.

Fuck that bitch yo.

WTF is a DIY space?

>making sure they don't burn to death in their shitty shacks
>war.

lol, even if Sup Forums stopped, they would keep tearing each other apart in mistrust.

No one gives a fuck about your retarded friends OP. We all know hipsters are too retarded to take down all advertisement for these places, how else would they host raves to pay for their drug addictions.
We'll keep finding more and keep shutting them down. Even if they go into hiding give it a month and they'll resurface. Not intelligent people were dealing with here.

squaters

Is Christopher our guy?

"I love Sup Forums. Those rascals." KEK

Please, don't even pretend anyone on here is doing this to protect attendees.

If you're going to fight, don't use doublespeak and call it peace. Don't stoop to their level.

DIY is "do it yourself." It's basically shorthand for shitty art made by weed smoking new hippies.

Welp guys we had fun.

Press F to send Fletcher your respects.

It's come full circle.

Small government minded "right wingers" using regulations and force to shut down shoddily built, tax free, free speech havens of the "left."

Looks like Rob might be

but user, I'm concerned about their welfare. They provide me with so much entertainment and sustenance in the form of tears. Of course we want to keep them safe, from themselves even.

lul they'll fight a war. I'm metaphorically shaking right now.

Lol I love you guys.

We /RASCALS/ nao

Oh robert hill you cant really be that fucking retarded can you?

I'm sure you noticed no one participated in your thread but you. Maybe because you're fucking retards.

Kek you guys. Have some music and a e s t h e t i c

youtube.com/watch?v=u24e43iW9KE

I love how "radical left" spaces are squats and "radical right" spaces are self funded compounds and buildings.

redpill me on this mango meme

"we" fought a war against fascists.

"we" fought on the wrong side bitch. It wont happen again.

Doesn't sound familiar to me. I remember Dusty, but this mango thing isn't ringing any bells.

They destroyed everything that we love.
We will destroy everything that they love. No brick will be left resting upon another.

This is no different than Nazis hunting Jews in Nazi Germany because they had different views and lived in communal banking houses. Fuck you Nazi shitheads! Go fucking die! If I lose my fucking living space over this it's real war you fucking fascists fucks!

I think it was actually to ask for grapes.
I remember it being grapes.

He's probably getting the "memes" with a reddit or buzzfeed filter on top.

They have grapes in their brand in some cases... makes sense.

What will you do to me?

>we fought

great to know leftists will take credit for our grandfather's sacrifices in Europe and Asia but will slander them as pawns in the military industrial complex in the next breath.

Why, you little devil, you.

A commie breeding ground of the worst caliber.

Basically a crack den for tragic hipsters.

but it was for their own safety

If you think nazis killed jews just because they had diferent ideias your a idiot.

dropfile.to/o5L682x

>genuine concern
>stop using doublespeak!!!

Are you okay (((user)))?

The kind of place built by people who would hammer in screws and use packing foam pulled from the dumpster as insulation and sound proofing.

I dunno, I'm pretty sure it was a couple of year ago now and my brain isn't very good.

I know someone who uses these sort of "spaces" here in Aus and travels around with her "identifying as male" lesbian lover.
She makes "art" out of seeds and string.

Why would we want to shut down blue collar woodworkers?

Wow, downloading this seems like a great idea. Thanks, bro.

Can we send these liberal folk to fight the Russians?

It's an MS Access file...its clean

OY VEY THE NORMIES KNOW

CHANGE ALL MEME RADIOS TO CHANNEL TWO AND START POSTING WITH DIAMOND ACCOUNTS.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

REPORT TO YOUR COMMANDERS ASAP

ALL RANKS LOWER THAN GOLD LEAVE THREAD RIGHT NOW.

KEK BE WITH YOU.

>over
>implying it hasn't just begun
lol it's IRC time faggots

Rhino club they were talking about, ahahah I love you Sup Forums

Were we actually responsible for that one?

>Liberals are fighting the state against Sup Forums who is trying to use the state to oppress them
What the fuck has this site become even??

If anyone lives in Charlottesville, VA, here's one to call in on Monday:

Magnolia House
507 10th street NW
Charlottesville, Virginia
@housemagnolia

Will post some pics taken from their Facebook page

>Sup Forums is informing the fire marshes about thies fire hazards and saving hippy lives

why?

>even if Sup Forums stopped,

Sup Forums will never stop.

>Were we
No you had nothing to do with it. Actual anons did.

>Throw parties in hellish death traps

>People trying to save your lives is "scary"

Odd.

Because 1/500 burn down, and 500/500 are filled with loud, drugged up commies.

The problem isn't DIY spaces, it's fucktards that don't DIY to code. I just want safe spaces.

Here's another interior pic

1) Because it pisses them off
2) Because if we shut down their venues, we're getting rid of another vector they use to organize themselves and spread their cancerous ideology

Are you implying I'm a leftist that's raiding Sup Forums? Look at my posts, I'm trying to recruit someone to shut down a location in Charlottesville in this very thread.

Make this beautiful house great again. Purge the leftist infestation.

See

It is what we call "crackolândia" here in Brazil

RIGHT WING SAFETY RASCALS

>We fought a war with fascists
These people can't fight a war with a lease agreement!

Because fire spreads

Hey retards

Yeah, I'm talking to YOU SJW retards!

There's this little thing called FIRE CODE. I know you leftists have no idea what that is, or how to make sure your building passes fire code. I know your pathetic leftist minds can't comprehend it, but it's to keep your dumb asses ALIVE. We, the horrible neo-nazi skin heads, are trying to keep YOU alive.

Christ.

like retard lefties will ever give up the likes on social media lmao

Someone shut this place down before Chris Chan gets burned alive inside it.

I was just about to post that file. I wonder if it still looks like that.

How'd you make your excel theme red?

Here's another shot of the interior. All those exposed wires have to be against code or something, right?

Hello red dit and CNN

holy fuck, all it takes is someone accidentaly dropping a cigarette or two next to these blinds. how the fuck would something that filled up get evacuated without people dying?
don't these retards remember what happened at the who concert????

MY SIDES!

Fuck, I'm retarded.

>Some lefty lesbo takes a photo of a black dick with a grey filter

It's called art because the person who created it has a level of skill so high they call what he does an art form....

youtube.com/watch?v=Srw13eoBFqo

New Moonman.

RASCALS

>guitar cables
>exposed wire
No. That's not how it works

I noticed that both the DIY "we just want to be free and creative and mean harm to none etc", and this shutting them down activity are both reflective of the idiom about the road to hell being paved with good intentions.

everyone will burn in hell mwhauauaha

lo-fi, but good

This one is even worse. I can't tell if its just a bad photo or if there's a shitload of smoke in this room.

Either way, if there was a fire, most of these degenerates would be toast.

I bet their neighbors fucking loooove those guys.

>WTF is a DIY space?

Hippies building shit with little to no skill, no permits and no regard to fire safety laws.

>b-b-bash fascists
>c-concrete
>we r antifa. we do not forget. we do bash nazis
>why did you make all these people who were squatting illegally homeless wahhhh
these people are fuckin pathetic

Pedal board.... yep. Eye queue 80 retard

Sometimes war requires us to use the tools of our enemies against themselves.

>post yfw commies are literally burning alive in their safe spaces

>Implying leftists understand anything about construction, building materials, or fire-code.

It's fucking hilarious whenever leftists try to talk about construction

>vote and lobby for big government overreach
>flip shit when the government shuts down your autism holes
POST YFW YOURE NOT A LIBERAL

>diy spaces
What is this user?

So the people who died in the Oakland fire were commies?

>we need to build stairs
I gotchu covered famalam

I sent a tip to the city about rhino and I'm not even white I'm Cuban hahahahaha

Sup Forums is literally making artists safer by forcing them to make their buildings fire code compliant.

We're saving lives.

Here's what the front yard looks like according to Google Maps. You can't even see the house. Imagine if a fire started inside.

>those rascals

Fuck, I keep forgetting my picture.

but something like 70% of Cubans are white though. Being Cuban does not preclude you from being white

>using regulations and force to shut down shoddily built, tax free, free speech havens of the "left."
Well, while I don't personally doxx on infinity (here you can't scratch your balls with it being shud down), with all they shit they pulled (making lists of Trump supporters, forcing people underground, etc..) they have to be willing to take what they dish out. These types began the war, not our sort. And you look at how they use their power in universities now. Fuck em.

yeah. well they pretend to be anarchists but they're really just anti capitalist rad fem homeless weirdos without jobs

its what i imagine happened to upper middle class white kids who were pretending to run away from home when they were young but accidentally forgot how to get back

And here's the view from the side. You can actually see the house here