Migrants push German woman down flight of stairs

youtube.com/watch?v=Zelp2pD3FaE

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXnyPkj54yo
morgenpost.de/berlin/article208931945/Anzeige-gegen-Unbekannten-der-das-interne-Video-herausgab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK

Clearly a kick, not a push.

Also I hope they get lynched. sub-human garbage.

Can any krauts tell us about this story? Are the locals mad? When are you going to hang merkel?

Arab girls > Europe whores

What I can't figure out is where the bottle on the stairs comes from?

I believe the girl drops it from her bag or something, you can kind of see it fall out as the dirty mudslime kicks her and he's still holding onto his bottle.

that aside if Germany doesnt get mad over this then they're well on their way to becoming sweden

I don't even care anymore unless they're children. The teenagers and adults are getting what they deserve for betraying their country and people.

ITT video of German girl changing from liberal left to conservative right in a matter of seconds.

Likely arabs or something else, you can tell by their beards and their clothings that they're scum.

You'd see that kind of trash often in the inner cities. You can tell by their looks.

Ih oh, the judges will go to town on this one. Those guys will face the full brunt of German justice and maybe even get like 10 hrs of community service.

good job brothers
fucking whore belongs home and not walk around in subway stations.

the free beer or whatever she drops only makes it better

stupid whore

always with the one arab german flag poster

Correct yourself you bigot OP. They did not "push" her down the steps, they helped her down the steps. German women like the step stepper love the enrichment that comes from immigrants, and they repeatedly vote for Frau Merkel to guarantee them more and more acts of beautiful enrichment such as the beautiful video you posted.

Clearly they're the finest clothes welfare money can buy.

Sup Forums take a time to appreciate this all this will do is raise anti-arab refugee sentiment.

You must go
youtu.be/ZXnyPkj54yo

but based migrant bro did nothing wrong, in fact he did right and i'm glad he did.

I'd buy him another beer for that move

What did that nasty woman say to those fine gentlemen?

That seems a bit harsh. I say they should be allowed one free ride on the judges daughter and a season ticket to Disneyworld.

don't worry merkel will ban the burqa
until after she's reelected
but the floodgates will remain open
RIP Germany you had a good run

>"""migrants"""

Found the brainwashed cuck

>vote for immigration
>refugees welcome
>get kicked down stairs

We need Robocop to bust these punks.

No joke: There's police investigation against the unknown person who leaked the video to media. Actually they wanted to cover that up.
morgenpost.de/berlin/article208931945/Anzeige-gegen-Unbekannten-der-das-interne-Video-herausgab.html

Why did you have to go full nazi in the wrong direction?