Why does this black qt trigger white males so much?

Why does this black qt trigger white males so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2013/07/30/msnbcs-hayes-retracts-claim-whites-more-likely-commit-interracial
youtube.com/watch?v=WTwE7xDZkPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you drunk?

She doesn't, the only straight white male who gives any shits about her is the one she's married to.

no one is disputing this

UM, RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?

>200,000 subscribers
>likes to dislikes ratio
shes not relevant to begin with so she has to say outrageous shit because her base of people who watch her videos are anti-sjws who purposely go outve their way to trigger themselves.

All I know about her is from what faggots like you post on Sup Forums.

She's ultimately an irrelevant person, who is given artificial attention on boards because of her purposefully controversial opinions.

She's a professional victim with an undeserved sense of being virtuous.

I only replied because you got digits.

2/10.

Because she's nothing but a professional victim that kvetches about alleged racism to make a name for herself. She's nothing more than a rent-seeking whore

Thank you for inventing burgers.

That's not what the comments say though.

I just love her pretty black gums!

Who is this? I want to jerk off while she talks shit about my race.

Pretty sure shes with a white dude.

Well, what's her name?

93% of black murder victims were killed by other blacks.

>qt

uhhhh racist and sexist much?
Nigga you need some glasses.

DUDE BLACKS ARE PEOPLE LMAO

Only 13% of the US is black.

WHAT IS HER NAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!

i knew it

Then breed em out.them next gen is mullatto then quadroon

oy vey why can't you all be good little goys and just swallow our media lies?

She's an ugly bitch who can't into logic

>Only 13% of the US is ((((black))))
ftfy. the one drop rule has been skewing the numbers for years now. the amount of actual black people has been steadily decreasing for years now. Obama is ((((black)))) remember?

>83 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders
>90 percent of black victims were killed by black offenders
>14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders
>7.6 percent of black victims were killed by white

hispanics are counted as white, statistics are way off as a result

>qt

Toppest kek

Nobody gives a shit about that cunt but leftys.

That is insulting.

Warf looked way better than this cunt...

>qt
Blacks are more attractive the more whiteish features they have (and also how light they are, most of the time). That thing is not attractive.

Her stats are blatantly wrong

Who is this person and why do people keep posting her picture?

Franchesca Ramsey

They're FBI stats She just doesn't show the whole picture. Whites are dramatically more likely to be killed by blacks than blacks are likely to be killed by whites.

And please, beat your meat to her as physically much as you can

>83% of white victims were killed by whites
>thus 17% of white victims were killed by a black person
>blacks are 17% of the population
>100% of blacks in the US have murdered a white

To my great shame, I find her hot and would like to have her sit on my face

Thanks, friend.

>qt

Why do you even need to ask?

This is true, and since 17% goes into 100% 5 times, it means 17% of blacks have killed 5 white people each

Leave based Dorn out of this

The black girl is definitely not a qt

This is

>qt

What did he mean by this

>black
>qt

back to the oven with you

>83% of white murder victims were killed by other whites.
>93% of black murder victims were killed by other blacks.
good to see they're trying to use logic though. Hmm if only 7% makes them chimp out at 17% white people should really be heiling hitler in the middle of broad daylight with no repercussion.

You just know she leaves tampons up her gowl for weeks on end until they go all grey and creamy with her cooch cheese. They would have a strong whiff of cod liver oil and you could use them like a teabag to make a hot cup of Negress sexjuice. Fuck I would love to drink it

Does she mention how Blacks are six times more likely to murder in general than Whites, or how that statistic puts a damper on the "White Hatecrime Murder" story?

15% of white murder victims are killed by other whites.

Sources: FBI Census Bureau. Bureau of Justice Statistics. PEW Research. Department of Justice.

The fuck buzzfeed hahaha? Just flat out lies now?

Even though I don't agree with her, I at least can appreciate that she's one of the few black leftists who doesn't make it obvious that she wants to kill whitey.

WRONG

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

guess who kills the most black people, shaniqua

hint: it isnt white people or cops

Sure but this board would have you believe that blacks are killing thousands of whites by using fake data and infographs.

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2013/07/30/msnbcs-hayes-retracts-claim-whites-more-likely-commit-interracial

but black people claim DEY RACIST when it's black people killing black people.

You need to adjust for population size and you have the Hispanic problem (Hispanics are included in whites). Whites and hispanics are like 75%+ of the population and blacks are only 13%. This radically skews all the numbers. They look somewhat equivalent when you fallaciously think you are comparing apples to apples. They actually show blacks are exponentially more prone to interracial murder.

It's racist to say that blacks are somehow innately violent and they don't deserve equal rights, to killed, deported, etc. Especially by using fake data trying to say theyre killing tons of whites, which in fact almost all murders occur within one's own race.

>qt
kys

Now more than ever we need brave, intelligent voices like hers to make young people see human beings as race groups instead of individuals.

She's really helping things.

This is just shows that most people don't know how to compare statistics. You need to adjust these for the size of both the victims and the perpetrators. Since whites and hispanics vastly outnumber blacks, these actually conclusively show blacks are substantially more violent. An ignorant normie looks at 83% and 90% and thinks they are roughly the same when those numbers cannot be directly compared.

Because she's ugly as sin but thinks she is hot. Looks like worms are growing out of her head and you can just tell her vag reeks. People hate her for a reason.

>racist to say blacks are somehow innately violent

then why are prisons filled with blacks primarily?

Franchesca "Speaking down to white male clowns" Ramsey

>the only possible explanation is the one that justifies my feelings!

52% of all homicides are committed by niggers though :-)

>qt

youtube.com/watch?v=WTwE7xDZkPk

if all murders are within a race, why wont black lives matter go away?

should be "black people dont think black lives matter", no?

Irish truly are the niggers of white people

>a single allele on one gene that blown out of proportion by bad science reporting with 100% make you a violent criminal!

wew lad. get an education. you obviously understand nothing about genetics.

if all murders are within a race, why the alt right go away?

should be "white people don't think other lives matter"?

>black
>qt
Pick one

alt-right is just a construct made up by leftists to justify their hate.

>everything I dont like is hitler!

fuck off

>all liberals are the same!
>all minorities are the same!

>Hey, don't label me! Alt-right isn't real! Sup Forums isn't one person!

What's her name anyway? I feel like a hate-wank.

Because she took her lesson from the King of Niggers

She's not even that hot.

T. Oil driller.

but all liberals are idiots

otherwise they would be conservatives

>Black
>qt
Pick one

Like anyone of any importance cares what this self-absorbed pos thinks.

Cute? That nigger is fucking ugly. It looks like a man in drag.

Black people's gums can appear black due to increased melanocytes but they are still completely healthy. That said, black people also have a culture which does not value proper oral hygiene and mothers who lack the education to teach proper tooth brushing to their children. As a result black people have disproportionately increased instances of oral disease.

-dentist of Sup Forums removing anything black or brown to preserve an all white community.

>blacks kill over 5 times as many of their people as whites do
>blacks kill over 5 times as many whites as whites kill blacks
t. fbi

Yes, that bottom image is exactly what is meaningful and it is derived from the same numbers. SJWs are universally fucking idiots when it comes to math.
>hurr 83% of white murders are by whites and 90% of black murders are by blacks. This doesn't seem that different. Racists BTFO hurr
YOU HAVE TO ADJUST OF THE RELATIVE POPULATION SIZES YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS

I thought that was a dog at the thumbnail rofl

Stupid people who don't seem to understand they are stupid tend to trigger me.

By the way she is far from attractive.

i like brown girls

Because it looks like jar jar binks