twitter.com/AnonBabble

if only

wtf trump is literally Hitler now!

this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oph14OIUdQ0&t=1s

This is what he wanted to get rid of

look familiar?

Check this shit out

Once upon a time there was an Empire which was in a titanic struggle against other empires, when it's home population rebelled for peace. In the chaos that followed, a certain division of the population started a civil insurrection that lasted for years, leading to the financial collapse of the country. A man arose, claiming that a drastic approach was need to rekindle the economy and reverse the effects of hyper inflation which drove people to burn money rather than spend it.

He did nothing wrong, except lose.

Well fuck, why haven't we done this yet?

>lowlife redneck trash (of Germany)

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Hitler literally lost the fucking election and it wasn't even close, fuck off with this comparison already

what a sperglord

Hitler: Lost election, given political power by the government after failing to take it with violence
Trump: Won election, took political power from the government peacefully

opposite types

Hmmm, really makes you hitler

we can do better

Oh yea, I love being racist, fucking white people. Seriously, white people are fucking horrible, we should kick all white people out of country, then everything will be better.

Whenever you criticize white people, replace the word "white" with "black" and see who the real racist is.

Hitler lost the election, how the fuck did they change history like this?

not really

I see you're all typing a lot of words. Well, I can make my point with just four:

Trump is literally Hitler.

So what?

You don't understand.

Trump = Hitler.

>He did nothing wrong, except lose.
And the loss was a direct consequence of his actions.

Who exactly is calling for white people to be removed from the country?

And is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Keep insulting and demonizing the downtrodden in your country, you'll lose the election every time

and so did drumpf. he lost the election by 2.6,000,000 million votes

Doesn't nigger! He won!

>lowlife redneck trash
>being this ignorent

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to use commas after the decimal point.

3rd worlders are ruining the US

and in 10-20 years someone will come to power saying muslims are ruining germany

>being compared to hilter
>implying that being hitler is a bad thing

these people really don't understand us, do they?

Holy shit that's not how our election works. You can't lose a game of baseball and demand the trophy because you would've won if we had played football.

Well that was fucking gay

hillary voters are poor trash

Something about a poor tortured artist who couldn't get into art school because it should have been "His Turn"

but how else will people notice my remember the 6 gorillion joke

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

>college grads are trash

that's not even accurate

Hitler won among educated people, but lost among rural people/farmers, who tended to vote for parties analogous to American "third parties"

Reddit is a meme

how much of the german population was comprised of rednecks in that time?

Donald Trump is not Hitler.

Hitler was Hitler.

Calling Trump Hitler has done wonders for your cause so far. Time to double down and use historically inaccurate fantasy this time, that's sure to work.

God you fuckers are slow.

>help help im drowning under my debt!
>my art history degree doesnt qualify me for any job!
>what an evil system!

they are worse than trash, the gov (taxpayers) will probably bail them out eventually

You are the most fucking ebin poster in the world and your blue coloured ID makes me think of sausage and egg mcmuffins you unbelievable faggot

>current year
>thinking the popular vote matters

Ugh. Okay, so words obviously aren't working.
Does this image help?

>Calling Trump Hitler has done wonders for your cause so far.
It has demonstrated that many Americans would be perfectly happy to have Hitler running the country.

Does this make the 10 years before it, that are identical, the left's fault?

>if you don't want 30's germany, don't make 20's germany.

>redneck trash
This is why leftists lost. Keep talking down to people and see how far that gets you.

just like america won the vietnam war by 2.6 million kills, right?

Is this supposed to be an insult of some sort?

Are you denying Hitler's agency?

>this historical illiteracy
absolutely disgusting

And then he proceeded to drop unemployment to 0%

Reagan wanted to Make America Great Again and he didn't remove or murder other races

the jews were gud bois dey dindu nuffin

Yes, it sounds like WW2.

He has a higher percent of support than hitler so hes super hitler, hed gas 90 gorillion jews

fpbp

>ywn time travel to the 1920s and fug every bitch in Berlin

feels bad man

The Jews with their media ownership have brainwashed people through the generations to believe the lie that Nationalism is the ultimate evil and to never know true history and that is exactly why history repeats itself because we aren't told the truth. The Jews know that Nationalism is the only defence that all countries have against the Jew World Order. The Germans were not "Neo-Nazi skinhead kkk" type people. That is all Jewlywood commie lies. Even 150,000 Jews(Mischlinge), and Africans, Arabs, Russians, British, Polish, French, Indians, and many other races/ethnicities fought for the Third Reich. They were not anti other race. Over seventy years ago the author H. G. Wells said, "Millions will die fighting against the New World Order. What he failed to mention was that millions will die fighting FOR the Jew World Order too!

The holocaust was Jewish lie to shut down GOYIMS from even saying "JEW" without everyone in the room wincing. The lie was spreading since 1900 and it hit Hitler for no reason. Without the 6 million lie, there wouldn't be "Israel" today. The Jewish Talmud says that 6 million Jews must vanish in order to create the state of Israel. Therefore they used this story and connect it to the lie.

“It becomes clear that the Holocaust is the greatest and most enduring lie in history. It was needed in order to finally complete the centuries-long struggle for world domination by the chosen people (The Devil's chosen) – that world domination was once promised to them by their God (Moloch, Baal, Lucifer) and they believe in that promise firmly, it was their conviction. Whether we call them Zionists, Khazars, oligarchs or globalizers, it is the same. World Wars I and II were merely a preliminary stage for this achievement..." ~ Ursula Haverbeck

"Imagine that you go back in time and it is 1930s germany and you are in germany and you tell germans that hitler is literally Trump and that he is gonna kill the jews and they laugh at you and don't believe you and then you wake up and its now and you are trying to tell people that trump is literally hitler and he is going to kill all the homexlims and start a nuclear trade war with China and that god who doesn't even exist will decide we aren't worth it and explode the sun and nobody believes you." This is what my 8 year old just told me.

>The Germans were not "Neo-Nazi skinhead kkk" type people. That is all Jewlywood commie lies.
What media have you seen that pushes this perspective? Everything I've seen seems to focus on the idea that the Germans were mostly normal people, with somewhat of a racist mentality (which wasn't the least bit abnormal in those days), who were easily manipulated by people pushing an "us vs them" mentality.

> Even 150,000 Jews(Mischlinge),
Doesn't really make up for the millions of Jews that "disappeared" under Hitler's rule (and didn't appear anywhere else either). Even if there was no intentional genocide, the rate of death they suffered was horrific, even compared to other populations in wartime. Even the Russian population shrunk by less than 20% during the war; while under even the most conservative estimates the Jewish population of Europe shrunk by more than 50%.

Well, he made Germany great again up until every Jew in the world and some probably in low orbit ganged up against him and doomed the human species for generations to come.

That's what happens when you don't finish the job.

>Pre-Hitler Weimar Republic
>Ideallic

More like: On your way to this barbershop, you had to fight off 3 mother-daughter prostitute partners, and we're robbed by a Romanian for the money you brought for the trim. You go into the barbershop, where three men and two women are concentrating on not feeling hunger pangs, while huddled around a smoldering pile of hyperinflated currency. A runner comes and tells us that Hitler was named Chancellor, we couldn't have heard this over the radio because we traded it for a half-loaf of bread last year. We burst into tears in happiness, and even though I am from the future and know what's going to happen, I have reached starvation levels and am as eager as the rest for a decent meal.

Maybe he shouldn't have gone around invading other countries without their consent...?

>he appeals to low life trash

Neither Hitler or Trump did this

Hot diggity damn, kiwi. I'm gonna use this left and right now.

>Doesn't really make up for the millions of Jews that "disappeared" under Hitler's rule (and didn't appear anywhere else either).

The almanacs of the era may have a different story to tell friendo.

>I.e. How were there more Jews in Europe AFTER the 6 million were wiped out?

Hilter and the Nazis had spent most of the previous 15 years in running street battles and constant low key gang warfare with communists and other nationalists up and down the length of Germany.

Trump spent the last 15 years on reality tv.

How do you invade countries with their cons...

Nevermind.

Care to show me where you're getting figures from? What my sources say is 9.5 million before the war, 3.5 million after the war.

QUIT BLURRING OUT THE NAMES FAGGOT

>Everyone I don't like is Hitler

>Everyone I like isn't Hitler

The graph proves liberals pick degrees that don't pay.

Sounds retarded to me

>The graph proves liberals pick degrees that don't pay.
Actually it doesn't.

Go into twitter and kikebook and type in #whitegenocide, seriously, fuck black people

reddit.com/user/Odawn

cringe material

So random people on social media are anything of significance? They're not worth the time it takes to look them up. They're nobodies.

it sure sounds familiar
>thats because its CTR

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>he appealed to lowlife redneck

Stopped reading right there
This thread is awful and OP should be banned, sick of this shit

actually it does

I left a hate comment thx

Actually it doesn't.

This . . . this is beautiful.

Actually it does

Actually it doesn't.

>misquotes mark twain
>doesn't connect the germany flashback in any way to Trump election, just assumes you know that Trump is Hitler
what a great writer

Actually it does

Actually it does

>He appealed to the lowlife redneck trash

sorry i dont tolerate racism

>2.6,000,000 million votes
>2,600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Americans voted for Hillary Clinton
Can drumpf ever recover??

i came here to say this

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

youtube.com/watch?v=3ud4sHtwLPs

Sounds familiar ?

Whoa, just change "germany" to "america" and

>Make America Great Again
>Low life red necks
>"those people" are ruining the country . . .

OMG, You're talking about Bill Clinton!

Really makes me think!

Hitler never used a slogan of making Germany great again. Stop slandering Trump, he's nothing like Hitler. Obama is more similar to Hitler ideologically.

This post will get 6.1/2,000 thousand replies