Was Hitler Redpilled?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS706US706&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=did nazi germany have gun control
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Difficult to say. The enormous amount of jewish anti-German propaganda makes it difficult to discern what we know to be true about Hitler.

he was denied admission to his 1st choice university so went super saiyan.

out.

yes

>totalitarian dictator
>established a police state

no, there is nothing redpilled about surrendering your liberty.

He literally is THE redpill. Him and Jesus

/Thread

He is extra strength blue pill.

>ID is hurr FU
perfect

You wouldn't know freedom if one of your corrupt intelligence agencies bombed you with it

well I'd rather have a corrupt intelligence agency than a police force that will hunt me down for slight disagreement with the government.

You idiot

Nazi Germany didn't have strict gun laws whatsoever (except for the Jews).

If the government wasn't carrying out every single action for the good of the people it would have been overthrown, but that didn't happen and probably would never have if Deutschland were to win.

Totalitarianism with a mentally and physically armed populace is good as it removes the delayals of progress that come with democracy while still being able to be kept in check.

it wasn't overthrown because all opposition was brutally cracked down upon, and a long series of propaganda and brainwashing was released by the government.

There is nothing redpilled about wanting a dictator to suck up to and control every aspect of your life because you're too cucked to control yourself.

>slight disagreement
interesting way to refer to militant communists

Yes because commies and nazis are more similar than you think. Both of them envision an unrealistic fantasy-land and want to exterminate all opposition as brutally as possible.

Sounds like you took a jumbo size bluepill suppository.

I feel sorry for you. You are even more fucked in the head than your average sjw...

I think his ranting about how intellectualism is garbage to be quite confusing, unless he meant (((intellectualism))), but it didn't read that way.
Maybe someone better read could tell me what did he mean by this.

Life in Stalin's USSR was nothing like Hitler's Germany. Yes both were idealists and there's plenty to criticize Hitler for, but that comparison is insane and baseless

Proper bluepill right there, excessive liberty brings decadence and degeneracy.

Complete retard here, Germany didn't have strict gun laws?

Do you know of a good source to read around on that? In school they said the population was disarmed. Yeah I know (((education))) but I'd like to verify what you're telling me.

>brainwashing
Show me one single untrue piece of nazi propaganda.
Not an argument
You can literally look it up dipshit

Rothschild plant

You basically claimed the sky is green and the grass is blue.

There is no sense in arguing with someone like that.

I'll shake my head and keep walking leaving you standing there yelling"fight me!"

Red pilled as fuck. Pretty much started his own religion where mein kampf was on every altar. Kek. He also had schools for boys and girls to get fit af. And only got drunk once.. still a drug addict to the stimulant jew. All together hated degenracy which he though the jews started. Even put out signs saying, "sharp curve ahead! Jews must go 75 mph!". He was pretty red pilled.

useful idiot who got played by the jews. should have antecipated the culture that was about to come andbacted reasonably.

No I didn't. You just can't back up your nonexistent point so you have to resort to ad hominem/strawman arguments. Leave and never come back.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS706US706&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=did nazi germany have gun control

die fag enabler

Hitler was a retard, Rommel was redpilled. Hated Jews, used Jews as work slaves, military genius, good at STEM despite having shit greats so he couldn't go to a university

I believe he put the Third Reich over Jesus Christ and we're all still paying the price.
So I'd say no.

>Show me one single untrue piece of nazi propaganda.

I'd also really like a proper response to this.

>Totalitarianism with a mentally and physically armed populace is good as it removes the delayals of progress that come with democracy while still being able to be kept in check.

It's also very short lived.