Is this kike the worst person alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kissinger and Soros are

Who's worse, soros or kissinger?

this guy is dangerous,FB can control how people think

he has in the past changed how feeds work and shows you shit they want you to see and hides what they dont

he even tested out if he could make you depressed...it worked

noticed alot of "suggested" posts also...articles about anti racism in my feed also..they know i must post on Sup Forums

did your facebook get banned user ?

they're equally shitty in their respective times.

nah soros is way worse he friggin funded moveon.org

Deleting my kikebook account was the best decision ive ever made, life has been less stressful. My only grasp is people seem to roll their eyes whenever i say i dont have kikebook and i have to constantly justify myself why its better for me to not have one.
Its alarming to think how people depend on this jewish website for their social needs and they see you like some alien if you dont have one

They are not per se aligned yet equally destructive

Not sure how they figured out what kind of shoes I bought. Definitely didn't post anything on Kikebook or like their page.

Shop at Target? They have your phone number. Sell it to businesses. Facebook cross references in a database. You appear.

Yes

not the worst but still one of the most loathesome "people" to ever grace the earth. Facebook and social media in general is a cancer on society.

or someone similar are worse though.

It's so weird you post that. I was looking at that disturbing photo when I decided to make the thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

Kissinger is still alive? I swore he died years ago

He's a jew. That should tell you everything. They are an inbred twisted race. Literally white people if they were ugly and used their talents in innovation to do evil.

Not even top 30.

who's your top 5?

Berenstein!

COME HERE
COME HERE
COME HERE
COME HERE
COME HERE
COME HERE
COME HERE
COME HERE
COME HERE