Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jsCii5dnhMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rapist

OR...

>fall for the trade school meme like pic related

Which path do you choose?

Slave owner

American doctors are weasels that are only in it for money, and they don't deserve respect.

Common Swindler.

Alt-Right government official

>Be a sparky.
>Smart enough to know how to use basic tools.
>Don't end up like this.

>another camera angle for the children back home considering slacking: if you do poorly in school you'll end up like this gent

>sacrifice 8 years to get into the most competitive profession
>not deserving respect

Angry trade school graduate sighted.

Doctor here. Not doctors unfortunately. Though the evidence for racial genetic differences is overwhelming, most doctors don't realize the differences don't stop at the brain.

He'll be ok just needs to walk it off

Being self-employed. Doesn't matter what you do as long as you're well off enough that you can deal with any bullshit that comes your way and you have nobody above you in control over the way you live your life.

If you post your degree then I'll believe you. Until then consider yourself a NEET LARPer

>get eaten by a lathe

I can guarantee you this guy did something so monumentally stupid that everyone in the room at the time lost a dozen IQ points just from their proximity to him.

Physician assistant reporting

My degree is legally required to be displayed at my office. Even if it wasn't I wouldn't post it here anyway.

This. Self-employed preferably financial services. The only thing limiting your earning potential in this case is how well your marketing is set up.

Sounds like an excuse to me.

Your poor mother who knows you're a dumb piece of shit will have to identify your body in this state one day if you take the mediocre underachieving trade school route

>inb4 I'll be safe

Wrong. Fate has its ways. Live by the lathe, die by the lathe.

Doctors are Rockefeller servants.

>most redpilled profession: druglord

>profession
>what do you do user?
>how much money do you make user?
>are you tall? do you have a lot of friends?
>do you lift?

fuck off bitch I'm here to enjoy me life not run my ass into the ground looking for gainful employment))) to support your crotch fruit.

We need more doctors guys.
They are literal saviors of mankind

>forgot pic

You can see the remnants of his head. An eyeball and hair. When you begin filling out the trade school application forms, consider this picture a mirror to your future.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

wagecucks are bluepilled by definition

Doctors in the US r sus

Rich coming from a carribean shithole

have you seen a modern lathe? probably not since you're too busy shopping at tim horton's with your wife's son.

>shopping at tim Hortons
>American education

>trade school in canada
>not pretending asians are well-trained and hiring them instead

I call shenanigans.

Also ive never seen a modern lathe because you couldn't pay me to approach that killing machine.

> checks flag

But of course.

Intellectuals are shit. Every day of my life, I wish I had gone into the trades or agriculture when I was a teenager instead of wasting my time in higher education.

That diploma looks fake, your a not a physician...

You have a nice desk job. You could end up like this unfortunate wreck..

> JD
> Physician

I'm a lawyer, you dumb nigger.

Anyone recommend skilled trades? I'm looking into HVAC. I have no experience, but I called a few businesses and have some entry level options. I'm calling my local union tomorrow. I'm concerned that I would have to shave my beard because respirator masks. I'm honestly considering staying at Wal-Mart (I supervise in the backroom and don't have to ring register when it gets busy) and using my Autism to move into management, but not have to ring register. I just can't stand at at a little terminal like that, unmoving. Plus, working retail means easy access to food to make the gains.

>juris doctor
>physician

Yes! The guys in the pictures on these posts highly recommend trades.

waste water engineer here. i know everything that you do. i see whats coming out of your bodies and your homes. you are all a bunch of fucking degenerates.

>trade school

You don't see what goes in.

STOP, PLEASE, NO MORE, I GET IT, I WONT DO TRADE SCHOOL

Not doctors. Probably lawyers. BUSINESSMAN lawyers, not non-profit bleeding heart hags.

welding or machining. we don't have unions here (north carolina) and a machinist can start off making about 38-40k a year in the western part of the state (the poor part). pretty decent money for the area and it's easy work, plus you can buy a personal lathe once you know what you're doing and make cool shit on your free time. pic related.

>trade school

Burn to the hand of a welder who got in an accident.

Yeah welding is great...

See

What the fuck do you even do with that? Maybe he can be saved and salvaged, but I'd probably just say "oh fuck me" and just kill him or something.

are you this fucking assblasted that your shitty paper pushing job is being outsourced to punjab land?

I have an MA in Shakespearean Literature.

I regret it, but it's better than trade school.

>I have no marketable skills
>So don't you dare try to be better than me!

Day of the Rake when?

Don't come crying to me when fate snatches you up via lathe.

Modern lathes have so much fucking guarding that its a hassle. To get caught in a CNC lathe you have to be trying to die.

Fate would like a word with you..

>modern lathes require effort to die by
>B-BUT MY COMPLETELY UNRELATED PICTURE!

Please just rake yourself already.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jsCii5dnhMI

Nobody would spend THAT much time and get into THAT much debt for the money...unless they were stupid. Which you aren't, if you go through medical school. We're not even talking about residency/fellowship.

How do you fuck up this bad?

>Doctors
>Redpilled
Fuck no. Doctors spend 12 in professional training and work 16 hours a day, not including on-call emergencies.

They don't have time to be redpilled about much more than "the government is a shitty payer and people with medicaid are terrible patients."

I've met some seriously redpilled doctors, usually guys that have owned their own practice and have had to fight for everything they have. But I've also met plenty of bluepilled doctors that were rich kids that got floated through med school and don't have the time/inclination to challenge lefty narratives.

If being a doctor redpilled you, MSF wouldn't exist.

My dad's a blue-pilled doctor. Supports Bernie, hates Trump.

He also complains about his job a lot. Even though he makes more than $250k a year.

Apparently it's really boring to hear people complain about minor ailments all day every day. The job isn't interesting and barely requires any thought. He just echos the stuff he remembers from med school, and he doesn't even have a good memory.

He's also an alcoholic. It's pretty depressing. He's got all the money he could ever need, but the mundanity of his life can't buy him happiness and he turns to the drink. He hasn't drank in a few months, but he's bound to get into it again.

He was born into a poor family and worked hard his entire life to make it. Didn't develop many hobbies or personal interests. It's pretty sad, but I guess he did it all for me.

> You drink how much milk a day?
This is now a /fit/ thread

Have yet to meet a doctor who isn't a complete autist and void of any emotion towards their patients.

Why bother saving him at that point just put a bullet in him and be done with it

Fucking up that bad requires you to be a complete idiot, which is why the leaf thinks these accidents happen to everyone in their respective fields. The leaf can relate.

What state? Of the three states in which I've been licensed, none had that law.

Its really the opposite. Most of us work way too much, helping people who care way too little about their health and get paid way too little considering the price of education and training, the hours, and all the bullshit.

I don't know why people claim doctors are red pilled.

They have the highest most successful suicide rate compared to other professions although dentists commit suicide more than regular doctors.

A good STEM profession like you know

radio talk-show host.

Kek, until you and other poor countries need someone to fly down and treat you.

Data forensic analyst. We're the ones not blind to the way this world is really ran. If you want to clean it up i suggest we all start pursuing investigative careers.

Still think trade school is cool? Think again.

This guy was an electrician.

I'll say that again- he WAS an electrician.

For the LAST FUCKING TIME you normie jewbook shitlords

A PERSON can be redpilled on a SUBJECT. Random shit, nouns and things YOU PERSONALLY LIKE cannot be redpilled. For fucks sakes.

>drywall is so redpilled
>bro, how redpilled is bellybutton lint?
>vaping is redpilled, bro
>bro look at this shit, its so redpilled bro, my shit is so repilled bro bro
>SO FUCKIGN REDPILLED

Kill yourself PLEASE kill yourself just die KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD DAMNIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trade School. Not even once.

You think this guy can afford the reconstructive surgery with his wages? He can't.

It allows you to red-pill the masses

It's just not worth it, don't go to trade school.

>shitposting this hard

Somebody has to do it right, leaf.

mortician

>business is always good
>excellent pay
>no one will know if you made a mistake

You can't shitpost.

I am content to let kek decide who is right.

I'm entering into my 3rd year of med, any tips/suggestions?

>Shakespearean literature
>wut
I don't understand this bait at all

>trade school meme

"I have a very special skill set."

It's not bait it's a degree.

I studied Shakespearean literature in uni

This, I'm trying to get into medical school, any suggestions? Taking MCAT next year.

YOU AGAIN!?
Lame af, super redpilled

Kill yourself while you still can. Nothing in this life truly matters. You're only prolonging your necessary suffering.

>electrical engineer
>not a programming IT autist in compsci like every other dipshit wannabe
>highest tier of engineering only a chemE can say they are as smart as you
>kek at the physicists, mathematicians, chemists, bioligists making you your morning coffee since they fell for the S in stem
>above knuckle dragging civil engineers
>above sweaty peasent dime a dozen mechanical engineers
>comfy desk job
>minions are electricians, top tier of tradies, although if they fuck up they get shocked not you
>maximum respect, everyone loves the electric jew, people have to look up what chemical engineering is. You just say electrical and they just know

>implying most doctors aren't incompetent quacks just trying to push prescriptions

i hope he didn't leave the thread

A degree studying the musings of some english faggot who had an italian fetish? Nah. Trade school sounds cool. I could turn into man-thing and consume travelers who set foot in my swamp

Did you not see my earlier posts, warning what awaits you in the trades?

Use only free material, don't fall for the scam courses and prep materials.

Just torrent AP level hard science textbooks and learn the shit in it. If you find any of that difficult, medicine is not for you.

Did you not heed my warning, and stay out of my swamp?

I have a septic tank and drain field, you don't get to look at my shit.

>waste water engineer
>you are all a bunch of fucking degenerates

Engineer

Ferguson Police Dept.