#NoComments

Let's get this thing trending

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok
infowars.com/the-ultimate-fake-news-list/
youtu.be/d_Wtu8Pzvd4
youtu.be/cbA5RE9eK08
blog.dilbert.com/post/152024526021/i-wake-you-up-for-the-presidential-debate
fair.org/take-action/action-alerts/why-were-government-propaganda-experts-working-on-news-at-cnn/
msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/post-debate-dems-gop-and-rigged-talk-789874243512
gallup.com/poll/185927/americans-trust-media-remains-historical-low.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is there "BANS", if "NEWS" is plural...
Should there rather be:
Fake news
ban comments ?

and this one...

This one would deserve little better readability of Gandhi's words:
"Truth never damages a cause, that is just."

Yay! You guys remember.

I thought I saved them all, but I'm missing a few.

And this was a "printer-friendly version"
(as collected from yesterday's thread)

There's threads are getting slid hard any ideas of how we can spread this more efficiently

This is a pretty good time to push this. Especially with the silent legislation that has been passed. The news failed. Rather than admit that they failed they chose to double down and silence opposition.

We have to keep them in their place. Opening up comments onens up a whole flank for us to spread our shitposts.

#NoComments !

Post a link in Trump general. This should pertain to them. I don't know if we want /ewo/ involved in this, but if it spreads the movement then maybe people will start noticing

"Fake News" is an ill-defined mass and functions as singular. If it were "news agencies," it would be "ban." t. college English instructor.

So how would you write it? In a way that gets the point across without being too wordy.

I may try and edit it.

they have to see it first and foremost
then they will talk about it
keeping it to the point
they need to want to keep there freedom

He's saying you did it correctly.

I like this one

like this

Is anyone else pissed at these people that call themselves news?

I go to the gym, or deli by school and have to hear them lie all day everyday.

They have been lying and slanting current events for a WHOLE FUCKING YEAR. They lose and now they can't handle it.

We have to sit in silence while they lie. >Because it's not fair to the writer.
>Because my feelings will get hurt
>BULLYING
>RACIST FACTS

Fuck you!

Yeah, I thought it would get a lot more hate on here, but it's been pretty well received. Spread it if you have a Twitter. Normies can't get triggered by it.

Good point. Dailymail UK will have 1,000s of comments per article until its some faggot propaganda - then only 10 or 20.

A lot of people notice this, but no one ever talks about it.

The news quietly removed comments and cracked down on the rules over the span of about a year. That is spooky to me.

(and one more bump)

Thanks, KEK.

There have been a lot of people here (Brits) talking about how we are just supposed to be OK with this. We should just ignore them and move to alternative media. Well now they are trying to shut that down. They can't have it both ways. They want to talk shit about the competition then they better be able to allow us to call them out on their bullshit when they are wrong.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok

I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE

>Is anyone else pissed

I hope that many are...
They really exaggerated it this time with their anti-Trump rhetoric, with their covering and ignoring of all Clinton crimes at all costs. With their labeling Aleppo terrorists a "moderate opposition". With their hiding of immigrant crimes. With their anti-Russian propaganda, while crying "Propaganda!". (Did you notice, that they are using LABELS with meaning very often opposite of the actual content? Sad is that it often works with many people...)

They should not get this cheap out with it...

And now came this. Fake news. They dare to cry "Fake news" any loud? When everyone sees and now will start to discuss, WHO IS FAKE NEWS ?! Who is Propaganda ?!

Making this "Fake news" meme trending is what (((they))) actually deserve !

infowars.com/the-ultimate-fake-news-list/

WHY WE SHOULD ALLOW COMMENTS

Chris Cuomo stating it is illegal to possess wikileak documents.

youtu.be/d_Wtu8Pzvd4

Same anchor involved in cut feed when Congressman mentions wikileaks

youtu.be/cbA5RE9eK08

Scott Adams
blog.dilbert.com/post/152024526021/i-wake-you-up-for-the-presidential-debate

This is not a new event. It's just becoming more noticeable.
fair.org/take-action/action-alerts/why-were-government-propaganda-experts-working-on-news-at-cnn/

Joe Scarborough breaking from his talking points and demands viewers to look up the information themselves. (election rigging)
msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/post-debate-dems-gop-and-rigged-talk-789874243512

Gallup poll showing Media trust at an all time low.
gallup.com/poll/185927/americans-trust-media-remains-historical-low.aspx

We have a problem now. Very few people trust "credible" news sources, but if someone such as myself digs and pulls up information they are labeled a right-wing conspiracy theorist.

Literally the only place I hear about fake news is from here. I don't really watch any mainstream media, haven't since I was a kid. Shit's so bullshit.

a ww2 classic

ammo dump

Does anyone have links to archived threads? I'd like to save them to go back and look at anything that's worthy for later. We can recycle posts and start manufacturing a movement.

fake news hurts real people

ammo dump

electoral college is great, but only when it's convenient for us

Fuck yeah, Aussie!

So what should the theme for these be? How do we tie this into enabling comments?

I like
>who checks the fact checkers?
With these juxtapositions stacked

Anyone?

Here are the top 3 fake news in our history:
- gulf of tolkin
- Iraq has MDW
- Kuwait baby incubator

it doesn't even stop at politics, it's just how they are as people

If you live in the U.S. and don't know that the U. S. legalized propaganda on citizens in 2013 then it is time for you to WAKE THE FUCK UP.
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

something with #NoComments

>sounds like no comment, the thing people say when they have something to hide
>easy, ambiguous, gets the people going

real facts don't fear real questions

oh, because acid washed totally isn't a 70 year old man's metaphor for erasing the data

Bump

This is a good message but the text is hard to read