Global warming is totally real guys! 97% of people who profit off global warming being real say so!

>global warming is totally real guys! 97% of people who profit off global warming being real say so!

When will you realize you've been kiked yet again?

Nice try, Satan.

It's winter though. Nice trips Beelzebub

Didn't you get the update? All weather is now evidence of climate change.

KEK CONFIRMS!

Praise him

>everyone loves the bringer of bad news

>It's cold somewhere on the globe so climate change isn't real.
KYS

>it's hot somewhere on the globe so climate change is real

demolished

>Algebraic proof
>Alg((h))ebraic
>hebraic

Have you swallowed the hardest red pill yet? So called ((science)) and ((mathematics)) are a jewish creation, an instrument to subjugate and destroy the white man.
>create ((science))
>build a whole structure around it to make it look logical and reasonable
>attribute every invention the white man achieved through his intuition to ((science))
>foster ((science)) to religious status and use it to subvert centuries long traditions and supplant Christianity
>use ((science)) to push sexual perversion and loathing of the white man
>use ((((scientific consensus))) to create the global warming hoax
>use ((global warming)) to create the perfect tool of white genocide: carbon tax

Checked

Also no one falls for the carbon jew anymore

We don't call it Global Warming anymore; it's Anthropogenic Climate Change.

>Anthropogenic Climate Change.

that's right, must not miss the opportunity to remind them who is to blame

Even if global warming is false, is the shift towards renewable energy really that terrible?

Can't wait to see how they spin it in 15 years when Solar Cycle 25 begins to start.
Shit's going to get real cold anons.

Ill news is an ill guest

Its autist to argue shit on pol. Normies fear this place, but i enjoy it. If only the day of the rake could happen sooner.

The best thing for the future is 100% not relying on oil.

That has to be decided on a case-by-case basis. Mostly in the west, renewables have already been installed where they are profitable (hydroelectric, certain wind channels, some solar plants in the desert).

Major problem with them is ((intermittency)), meaning they are unreliable and you can never be sure they will deliver output. Society however wants their ovens, warm water, light on demand and regardless of the sun and weather and mostly at the same time (peak usage). That's not how nature works.

Development of renewable energy is a wonderful idea, it should be pursued until it is at least as economical as fossil fuel. A sudden shift to renewables would be disastrous though, for renewable energy costs five times as much as fossil fuels. People already suffering from lack of access to affordable energy would suffer much more. Access to affordable energy should be a right and not a privilege.

B-but it's climate change goy! Buy an electric car.

Whitemaleogenic Climate Change

No but tossing billion of dollars at fake forms of renewable energy is. 80% of the "environmental revolution" is pure rent seeking.

I agree 100%, it's just that I feel like people who are skeptic about climate change/ global warming feel like they are victims to this huge scheme to sell Eco friendly shit.

>I agree 100%, it's just that I feel like people who are skeptic about climate change/ global warming feel like they are victims to this huge scheme to sell Eco friendly shit.

In some cases the people are victims to a scheme to sell eco friendly shit, like the Solyndra debacle. Since 1994 the US has spent 194 billion dollars on various programs designed to lower co2 emissions, plus done other things. For example, forcing people to buy gasoline that has methanol in it, for which oil companies receive a tax subsidy of 55 cents per gallon. This shifts a considerable tax burden onto the people and at the same time forces them to buy a type of fuel less efficient than pure gasoline, so the people get double screwed. Add to that using corn for fuel increases food costs. It's a terrible drain on the economy and serves no measurable purpose.

Hi Satan
I'm in GA, it's mid December and it was almost too warm to wear a sweater. Even for Dixie that's worrisome. Good luck using anecdotal evidence to convince climate scientists.

i've vowed to up my pollution thanks to the tax hiking efforts of gore and all the climate change goons.

From Georgia's temperature records. Present temps are not hotter than for the decade of the 1930's. Weather is not climate, as you climate believers like to remind everyone when you attempt to dismiss them as using "anecdotal" evidence (which you just used).

eagerly awaiting the study made by a Lord, that was interviewed on Molineaux stream not long ago

it basically has the best brains behind it, and its being peer reviewed, but all evidence they discussed was that there is a massive mistake at the base of the global warming or whatever you call it

of course once it comes out it will be shat on because it was financed by china, but the people working on it are all bright mind in their own field and not chinese