Is Braveheart redpilled? I often see it paraded around as a 'red pilled" movie

Is Braveheart redpilled? I often see it paraded around as a 'red pilled" movie...

Should I watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
youtube.com/watch?v=mpWMnlMIWAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mel Gibson's the biggest libcuck in Hollywood.

No king edward was a good king and scots were nigger tier dindus

Daily reminder : Mel Gibson became an anti-semite because he didn't get the lead role in Schindlers list.

Source?

All Gibson films are redpilled. How new are you?

Is Stanley Kubrick redpilled? I often see him paraded around as a 'red pilled" direct, given that he literally said "Hitler was right about almost everything"...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

Should I watch his movies?

What are you talking about? He ranted about how Jews killed Jesus. Bad choice, but definitely not a liberal.

COME HERE
COME HERE
COME HERE

Kubrick actually said that? I tried watching A Space Odyssey a week ago. It was fucking boring though, and I like space movies...

OY VEY

>boring

Somebody's eyes seem wide shut!

Going to need a citation on that
It's a really good movie. Not quite historically accurate, but it will make you want to fight for your country at any cost. And the Brits really did massacre the Scots. "Every man dies, but not every man truly lives."

It was boring dude, sorry. I mean, I liked Moon, Interstellar and The Arrival, but 2001 was weak as fuck.

melgibstein.wordpress.com

Watched with a friend three years ago, replayed the nude scenes over and over.

Fuck you, you limey fucking cunt. Go suck the faggot prince's dick

I don't know about "red pilled" but it's a damned good movie.

Lol at that vhs... is that photoshopped or did someone really go through the trouble of rigging that up?

It was a good movie in its day. Obviously the ape scene at the start is too long.

All of Mel Gibsons work might seem red pilled if you are a Catholic because Mel is a well indoctrinated Papist. Braveheart has a Papal spin as does almost all of his work because his original handler in Holy Wood is a Jesuit named William Fulco. Without people like Bill, people like Mel would be nothing.

>promotes right to keep and bear arms as a basic human right
>fights oppressive occupying invading force
>gets sold out and stabbed in the back by liberal cucks from his own nation

i'd say it is quite the redpilled movie

I'm just messing but he did express interest in portraying Schindler, read it on wikipedia.

For the LAST FUCKING TIME you normie jewbook shitlords

A PERSON can be redpilled on a SUBJECT. Random shit, nouns and things YOU PERSONALLY LIKE cannot be redpilled. For fucks sakes.

>drywall is so redpilled
>bro, how redpilled is bellybutton lint?
>vaping is redpilled, bro
>bro look at this shit, its so redpilled bro, my shit is so repilled bro bro
>SO FUCKIGN REDPILLED

Kill yourself PLEASE kill yourself just die KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD DAMNIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bluepilled as fuck

Check out this youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=mpWMnlMIWAU

Nice copy-pasta, very redpilled

It's cuz I made the copypasta faggot. I have the tabs open for 5 different threads because of how many shitlords post here now.

I have found at least 3 of em, EASTER HAZ CUM EARLY BOIZ

Neither really.

Wtf do you do if the English are fucking your women on their wedding night?

Course you're going to chimp out. It's a chimp out movie really.

I've known a few scots they act pretty tough but they're pretty cuckish like most other people.