gay or small penis?

>not the orangutan outlook

>not Chimpanzee Character

Chimpanzee Complex?

This nigga looks like evolution left him behind on some real shit

i think im legit becoming dyslexic

i thought the OP said BAH BUH DOOK

Who?

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

H E

>Not the Primate Proclivity

>I'LL DEBATE RICHARD SPENCER
>gib 10000 shekels plz

CAN'T

that's because roids don't thicken vocal cords, he has a high testosterone exterior and his pansy ass vocal cords LOL

KEEP

>Not the Ape Attitude

GETTING

AWAY

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA BOOK SALES AT

WITH

IT

That's not a gorilla. Harambe was a gorilla. FFS

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481091325030.webm

OH MY FUCKING GOD HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT HURTS GOD PLEASE HAHAHAHA

Someone put this on youtube so I can start tweeting it at cernofag