Artist Publishes Offensive Spoof Photos of Trump, Defies Him to Sue Her

heatst.com/entertainment/artist-publishes-offensive-spoof-photos-of-donald-trump-defies-him-to-sue-her/

Famed British artist Alison Jackson is no shrinking violet when it comes to caricature.

She recently self-published a book, Private, featuring explicit pictures of President elect Donald Trump despite being told that doing so could get her into legal trouble.

The 46 year-old award-winning artist, who is known for her subversive and realistic portraits of celebrity lookalikes, was advised by her lawyers against publishing her new “hard-hitting” collection for fear that the litigious president elect would sue.

It features risqué photos of a Donald Trump double hanging out with members of the Ku Klux Klan, having sex with Miss Mexico in the Oval Office, or holding a rifle pointed at his political rival Hillary Clinton as well as portraits of other celebrities like Kanye West.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Private-2016-Alison-Jackson/dp/1911556002?tag=theindep0f-20
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Trump grabbing Mexico by the pussy?

I wish she would release those photos, they sound awesome as fuck and very pro-trump in a way that lefties will never understand.

So edgy! How will Trump recover?

*YAWN*

>British
who fucking cares? how does this affect you in any way? Do you miss us that much? Are you still butthurt that we gained our independence?

Why is it always sex with women?

>famed

Never heard of her.

the leftist pozd culture is outraged by anything other than dildo insertion and analingus

straight sex enrages them

It is what they are built for.

Because that is offensive to liberals.

Its supposed to be another man, a tranny, or some little girl or animal.

>GIVE ME ATTENTION!

He should do something though. It is like disney not allowing people to do crappy stuff with disney characters because it chips away at the brand.

Where can I buy the one of Donald pointing a rifle at Clinton?

but mocking trump is the trendy thing to do

Women are the niggers of gender.

>Creates a picture of trump fucking hot supermodels in the oval office

That the best they could do? I would be honoured if people first impression of me was that I get to fug 10/10 models on a daily basis.

>what are you gonna do, sue me?
-women who was sued

Stupid question
Might seem right but this is a feminazi sjw anti trumplerina. If it were homosexual it would be too Gerald Broflovski. We are not there yet. Degeneracy is a meme within obvious limits. Homosex is the farthest thing from degeneracy and no this is not up for debate

What a brave and edgy position for her to take, going against "the man" like that. I can't believe she'd risk so much. Amazing what this stronk womyenz is doing to fight le patriarchy. Also, pic related.

>too Gerald Broflovski
Try Parker is now officially a sellout and a literal cuckold raising his wife's nigger son. Can we end the "le south park" references? it officially sucks now.

So she's showing Trump as a virile alpha-male.
I don't think this will work...

This is the tiny hands thng all over again. Bowd that work out for little marco?

>he's having his memberberry period
Why do they make people puke on eachother and why did the hat berry shoot the dumbass berry? Nearly a one year wait to see

He looks surprised and confused. This is hilarious. This will surely be the thing that takes Trump down...

>Miss Mexico
>Blonde
Looks to me like that "artist" is a self-hating spic who's infatuated with güeras because he knows that doodoo skinned Mexicans are literal shit.

>my wifes son

hah. no kidding.

why is being able to use photoshop make you an artist

because a woman made it

>The desk
>realistic

Sad!

>Defies Him
>These extreme measures.

>Trump topping Miss Mexico on the oval office desk
He'd probably love this pic desu

Literally the worst things about this pic are her trashy tattoos, her dazed expression, her shitty hair, her typically trashy "bump grab" stance, and most of all, that goddamned pigeon-toed pose fashun bloggerz everywhere inflict upon the internet daily.

The kid actually looks nice. I'd be tempted to keep him and toss her in the nearest dumpster.

>he's a shut-in faggot who's never been to mexico

trump was right, mexico does not send their best. they send the subhuman mexicans, not the good ones.

>the family of enrique peña nieto

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

We should do the same back to her but have it ugly fat guys

>hanging out with members of the Ku Klux Klan, having sex with Miss Mexico in the Oval Office, or holding a rifle pointed at his political rival Hillary Clinton
Aren't there already pepes for this shit

>He'd probably love this pic desu
He'd probably think back to when he did it.

If she profits off his image without his permission, it's a crime.
Remember when gawker got Hulksmashed?

Imagine spending years of mastering an art just to put it to use by spending months making actual fucking meme pictures

How someone can be this fucking stupid at 46 baffles me

>he's a shut-in faggot who's never been to mexico

Why would someone vacation in the third world?

Anyone got any links or pics?

alison doesn't seem understand how men think...

far from suing her, hes more likely to get a surrogate to help promote her work

This is what you do when your 35 and childless

>I'd be tempted to keep him

oh cool more dumb shit for fat retards to post on tumblr FUCKIN YAWN
it's sad how hard they have to try to distract from pizzagate

The artist got it wrong Mexico is to big of a whore to be fucked on the good furniture

no pics but you can buy it here

amazon.com/Private-2016-Alison-Jackson/dp/1911556002?tag=theindep0f-20

also, she is (or was, lives on his shekels now) a stripper. That's how het met her. And now he's a literal cuck.

>Miss Mexico
>White

Oh boy i'm laffin

> Shows Trump banging supermodel

HOW WILL HE RECOVER

His wives son shouldnt look like karl, more like straight somalian nigger shieet

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Do I even have to say anything with that flag?

>"famed" British artist asks for free publicity

Nah

Buy it? Oh yes goy, you want to support our righteous fight against Trump, don't you?

>hanging out with members of the Ku Klux Klan, having sex with Miss Mexico in the Oval Office, or holding a rifle pointed at his political rival Hillary Clinton

Oh no!

>A solid month after the election
>Being this upset
W E W

And the salt just keeeps pouring innnn~

THIS

how retarded must she be to not understand it