Black nationalist thread

>tfw you realize MLK and the SCLC were cucks
What kind of a man gets harmed and does nothing about it? What kind of a man, when wounded, instead preaches about love and tolerance while his brothers are gunned down by the police? What kind of a weak man hides behind droves of useful idiots while they are attacked, beaten up, incarcerated or killed, just so you can go give another flowery speech and have white people cheer you on?

Fuck. That. Shit.

If my black ass was sitting at a lunch counter and some white motherfucker pulled me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me down to the floor, I would get right the fuck back up and break his fucking jaw. Anybody wanna interfere in the business between two men locked in combat would also get knocked the fuck out, so don't mess with me niggas, I'm unclean.

I've read through my history and I've seen nothing but exploitation and oppression. Even when black people got their shit together like in Greenwood in the early 20s, whites lied and cheated as usual to fabricate claims that a black man inappropriately touched a white woman in a crowed elevator. So you know what whites did to a prosperous black neighborhood overflowing with capital? They lit that shit up and burned to the ground, nigga, because how fucking dare black people associate with themselves without the help of white people, how fucking date blacks challenge Euro-centrism and how fucking dare blacks live and maintain their own communities.

I'd tell you to watch your backs, but I'm not the kind of man to attack a person from behind. You white devils better guard your fronts, because me and mine are gonna get what we deserve. You wanna run your mouth about nazism, well guess what faggots, here comes some black nationalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>here comes some black nationalism

You guys seem to have trouble building functional technological societies

Saged

Then fix your family and neighborhood. Honestly, I'm rooting for you over here.

hey we are racists here.

fuck off.

Tribesmen were backwards and uneducated. I will teach them how to become modernized.
Your pussy is quivering and it's not because of my BBC but because of the FEAR that is instilled within you
Thanks senpai. Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours.
That's why I'm here. Fuck white people.

If you love all-black Utopias so much move to Africa you low-IQ chimp.

It's going to take a lot of social enfranchisement to get black people off the tits that is the American government. Who needs to support ideology or work hard when you get that little welfare check every month? There is no incentive for the black family to rise up, there is no passion for the black family to return to their rightful home and establish themselves. They have been suckered into the culture of degeneracy and materialism

If you are a black nationalist, then why haven't you moved back to Africa? This isn't your country, and we aren't your people. Go advance your cause at home, using your education and the great knowledge of language, rhetoric, and critical thinking skills that whites have given you.

As for a "how fucking dare" moment, to call us all "white devils" when in reality, those are indivudal encounters with bad people, is no different than if I were to say "stupid niggers" when refering to all black people. You are living in OUR country. Show some respect to your fellow countrymen. Furthermore, talking about how badly you want to knock people out just makes me think you have a tiny dick, or anger issues, the latter of which black people, as a collective, are increasingly famous for, and have always been famous for. Personally, if I were to see you acting like that in public, I would want to step in and aid whomever you were harassing by shooting you. Do not be violent, or you will die, and there are far fewer of you then there are us. Do not be an idiot. Just go home if you don't like it here.

OP is a fag

They were less cucks than BLM by far.

The fact that they didn't fight back is what made the WASPY WE WUZ CEZARZ look like dick and what started the now modern day liberalism.

America is all about extremities whether it originates from Harambe or Albino Harambe.

The discourse of black suffering is not random encounters with bad individuals. It is the result of systemic institutional violence against blacks and other people of color. Lynchings on a Sunday morning were as event as church for whites. Look at the photos, look at how many regular everyday white people stood around and watched a human being burn to death. Read the story of Sam Hose about how that nigga was roasted alive, then chopped up into pieces and had his extremities sold as souvenirs. You talk about bad apples, but your entire race is a social disease.

If you are a white nationalist why haven't you moved back to Europe?

MLK preached love and acceptance because he knew history well enough to know whites win every race war they've ever fought and to create a violent resistance would be a loss.

Frankly, I like the idea of racial unity. If you wanna blame anyone for modern racial unrest blame the fucking Jews.

Why? We succeeded at making this white man's land.

I would hypocritical if I didn't support the idea of Zionism...
But yeah, fuck those kikes

redpill me on Malcolm x

fuck you. latinos and whites dont fuck with you. eat a fat one.

I read a book about malcom X when i was only 13.

Instead of turning me into a shitlead BLM supporter, i figured i needed to stand up for MY people, because no one else would.

Real nigger here, not your pathetic self role playing as one. Us blacks have to thank every single white person for saving our ancestors from that shithole called Africa. You haters need to go back to Africa if you hate the first world countries you're in now. Go to the niggeriest parts of Africa and live there where your ungrateful ass can be among your own kind. This is the main problems with us niggers today. We are so blinded by racial hatred towards our white saviors that we find it hard to thank someone just because their skin is white. "Minorities" on a whole only take, take and take from white people and give very little back in return. The hilarious thing is when there are niggers with some sense out there that shows their appreciation for whites, the rest of you niggers instantly turn on them and label them as sell outs and uncle toms. White people really tried to civilize us and have us integrate properly into their society, they wanted to uplift us and make us better but if they knew how ungrateful the majority of us was gonna turn out they would have picked their own cotton and cut their own sugar cane and I wouldn't blame them one bit.

>using that nigger malcom x instead of based pure white aryan sean king
Why?

You sound like a house nigger

>tl;dr reject Christianity, establish Afro-centric nation states, defend yourself against racial terrorism with armed resistance
You are a literal and figurative cuck. My first impression upon reading this is that you acknowledge your status as a second-class citizen and accept your subordinate role in society. You anticipate your own weakness and readily give in the daily subjugation and mental torture whites put on you. You would be so much more content than to be a slave working for Massa, but yet at the same, would try to distinguish yourself, praise your own qualities, and pray that you get the role of house nigger.

This. The blacks in America need to focus on improving their immediate communities and families instead of calls of action for a race war.

>reject Christianity
but why

shut up nigger

well if black nationalism is the ideology of blacks going back to africa then I approve it.

Because it was used to justify slavery. The retarded thing is when they switch to Islam, which arguably worse when it comes to slavery.

Because Jesus of Nazareth is not Christ, the Messiah

SAGED AND REPORTED YOU FRIGGIN NIGGER XD

Also, digits checked.

more based as MLK, basically called blacks to defend themselves from dangerous circumstances instead of cries of victimhood. I personally like Malcolm X a lot more, since his stance wouldn't have led to BLM but instead would've mobilized blacks to mature the fuck up and improve, to think for themselves instead of "muh whitey".

Wait so Malcom X was a jew?

Go to a random African country and build them up into a respectable society then we'll talk. Just don't become Liberia 2.0.

I am somewhat of an American nationalist. Frankly, I do not really care what color you are. If you integrate, you're okay. If you don't, go home. If you were to be violent to people unrighteously, and I see it, I will shoot you no matter what color you are. Be one of us, or don't. But don't jerk off into your own mouth and pretend for a second as if being any other kind of nationalist in this country is a smart idea, that you will be able to accomplish anything meaningful, or that it would be righteous if you did.

Incidentally: While I am too much of a mudblood to truly go back and fit in properly, my ancestors are German nobility, and I do have plans to re-acquire our castle and as much of our city within Germany as possible, once I acquire the necessary wealth. But I do not know if I will live there, because I believe America's constitution, rather than Germany's, is the best equipped to dispense justice and protect innocent people than any other constitution in the world. Furthermore, as America is a nation of mudbloods, I see no problem with staying here and marrying Azorean nobility, rather than going "home," taking a German wife, and Americanizing her bloodline.

>black nationalist
>can read
pick one nigger

Malcolm X became a Muslim and made his pilgrimage to Mecca. There he met many Muslims of various nationalities, including white Muslims. It is there he was tempted by the Devil and gave in to a radical multiracial, multicultural ideology. By placing white Muslims in Meeca, Satan tricked Malcolm X and it would lead to his death.

>WAHHHHH WAAAHHHH
lol shut up crybaby nigger you should go to another website if you want to whine about how you're a lazy uneducated ape. But yeah blame everything on whitey.

Pretty sure you missed the part where white niggers burned down a successful black neighborhood because they were jealous

>That's why I'm here. Fuck white people.
>blacks want to be with whites but hate them

Always.

But Islam has always been multiracial.

Go back to africa before you get roofed you 65 iq congolese rapist

Spot on

Incidentally, OP does not respond to me. I wonder if that's because he has no argument against what I've said, agrees with me, or is merely overly verbose? Is he on a boat back to Africa right now, or was the white man's internet connection outside the welfare office simply too good for him?

Reported to the feds mr. 1.227.79.997

Funny because white people have treated me very well. If I was in Africa I would have been some child soldier fighting for a local warlord and if I lived to be 20 years old it would be a god given miracle. I have been educated by white people and become a better person. A person that is treated as a human being instead of being some ghetto hood rat that is seen as a threat. I can enjoy the luxuries of the modern world that white people made. I am accepted and respected by them because I used the gifts and opportunities they have given me. The only ill treatment, "torture" and belittlement I've ever experienced in my life was from my fellow niggers. Because I wanted to become successful, not take hand outs, judge people by their deeds and earn their respect I've been accused of "wanting to be white" Let that sink in. Because you don't want to peddle drugs and rape someone you are called being a traitor to your race and being a lap dog to the white man. It's clear the majority of black people have a victim complex and will do any and all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify their "oppression". Us niggers have to stop idolizing the thug culture, reform our family bonds, improve our communities and ourselves. The government provides so many education programs for us and we don't even exploit them to better ourselves and learn an applicable skill. This bullshit where us niggers are robbing, raping and killing from monday to saturday then go to church on sunday has to stop. It's pure hypocrisy.

HES A FUCKING NIGGER,,

>lets dig up his dead body and lynch it

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

X didn't want to associate with liberal as fuck Berklee blacks advocating for the adaptation of traditional black religion, wearing traditional African garb and speaking traditional African languages. He went full contrarian to shock and piss people off.

Just another kike-run method of subversion against America, like a Muslim Martin Looter Coon, Nation Of Islam is still a Jew-run operation.

It was a tactic to win sympathy from whites or the press or the government or somebody.

We should have shipped you people back to Liberia and started you off on being a country.

Wow one fucking neighborhood out of millions. That's your excuse for how unsuccessful your entire race is? SAD

He left NOI and they killed him for it

Please reproduce with other high IQ negros.

Integrationism is to actively participate in a stacked system. By numbers alone, blacks cannot achieve political enfranchisement. Against gerrymandering, blacks are locked into precincts with absolutely no power at all. Even in cites with distinct based voting blocs, blacks are betrayed by those conservative and wealthy blacks trying to maintain their privileged class. Real, absolute change, can only happen outside the system. Participating in the system itself is futile.
Also,
>WE WUZ VISIGOTHS AND SHIT

Blacks in America have the cultural memory of white people treating them like shit though.

I completely agree with your posts, by the way. It is so rare to find a black person with a sense of appreciation for the opportunity that they've been blessed with, simply by living along side whites peacefully and being born in the states.

You will always be an American!

We could have if John Wilkes Booth hadn't sperged out and shot the guy trying to make it happen.

Someone should go back in time and shoot that guy.

You have to admit that was a dick move

For real. The Radical Republicans were too harsh with Reconstruction, and Lincoln would have made it work much better.

>high IQ negros
If I find any but even the educated ones have been brainwashed from birth to demand reparations and have a victim complex to some degree. Take my sister for example. She's far more educated than me but when she got passed over for a promotion at her job and it was given to someone else the first thing she did was cry racial discrimination and threatened to sue her boss. He had to provide reasons in court why he chose an indian girl over her because the indian girl was more reliable, came to work on time, did more overtime hours and didn't have any complaints from clients. Needless to say my sister was eventually let go because come on what boss will keep an employee that took them to court. Now she works in retail while applying for another job in her field but our country is so small and the business are so tightly knit that she wouldn't get a job like what she once had. She lost everything all because she chimped out and played the race card because of her sense of entitlement.

As a white separatist nationalist I welcome and wholly understand the plight of black nationalists

This is why I invite you to go back to Africa of your own volition. Surely if you're a true black nationalist you don't want to live in the same society as your captors, being enslaved to worthless paper trinkets and the welfare system more broadly.

Surely black society would be better for blacks. Africa awaits!

Shadilay!

Yes it was fucked up. Those were diffirent times. This guy is blaming all of his problems on white people. In the day and age with the SJW movement and affirmative action blacks should be excelling in America but they are just stagnant.

>wahwah i hate white people but i'm going to continue living in a country filled with them

If you think you're so oppressed then go to any country that isn't white and see how they treat you. Asians will despise you, Arabs and Hispanics will probably kill you. Better yet, go back to Africa and see how well your fellow Africans treat you. Whites do everything they can to accommodate you retards and all you can do is whine endlessly. Go fuck yourself.

Sherman really didn't help things much either.

We really should learn from this for the next one. Gotta remember to treat the lefties decent once they capitulate. Just think how much easier it will be to reintegrate after the war if we let the men watch when we rape their women.

>cultural memory
What the fuck does this even mean and why is it even a thing? Oppression, enslavement and genocide is an ingrained part in the entirety of human history yet you don't see white people from Australia demanding reparations from England because they were banished there. Shit happens, you learn from it and advance yourself. If everyone acted like modern blacks they would be demanding compensation from everyone else and nothing would get done. Learn from the past but make judgements on what you experience in the present.

>let the men watch when we rape their women
Kek

Surely you're kidding right OP?

>>If my black ass was sitting at a lunch counter and some white motherfucker pulled me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me down to the floor, I would get right the fuck back up and break his fucking jaw. Anybody wanna interfere in the business between two men locked in combat would also get knocked the fuck out, so don't mess with me niggas, I'm unclean.

OK

I'd tell you to watch your backs, but I'm not the kind of man to attack a person from behind. >>You white devils better guard your fronts, because me and mine are gonna get what we deserve. You wanna run your mouth about nazism, well guess what faggots, here comes some black nationalism

Ooooo spooky dooky hooky pooky b8 thread.

How does it feel knowing that I'm enriching your black women with my big white dick?

Do you vote democrat and support those policies and the anti-black party?

Exactly. Nearly every race in the world has been enslaved. It's human nature. Look at the Slavs, they were serfs for hundreds of years their name even came from the word "slave" but they aren't playing victims and asking for reperations.

Mire niggers are killed by niggers than they are by whites, you stupid nigger.

How about you tell your dindu "homies" to stop acting like gorillas if you want to stop your "brothas" from being the victims of violence.

Just stop with this cuck shit you're gonna derail the thread you dingus

I never studied MLK, civil rights or black movements, but what I can say is the reason you people were 'held down' for so long was because you refused to fight back. Public lynchings of your uncle/son/dad and you mosey on calling everyone missa and yessum being a good goy. Once you stood up for yourself you stopped appearing so weak and it wasn't a free for all on your hides.

Please do it. It would set a precedent for a white ethnostate. I don't want to kill all blacks, I just don't want them in my country.

Are you actually suggesting, in such a multi-ethnic country as America, that any single "race" should ever be "politically enfranchised"? We are all Americans. "Blacks" and "whites" should never be their own separate voting blocs, and currently aren't. What we have instead is Republican, which is majority white, and Democrat, which is majority colored (not just black.) Frankly, one of the best things about this election is that so many colored people have woken up to the fact that they really don't need a party to speak for them, and come to the understanding that what is best for the country is what is best for them, as well, because they have stopped seeing themselves as merely "blacks," but as Americans.

Furthermore, you have got it completely backwards. The "privileged" people, much as I loathe to use that word whatsoever, are not the conservative, wealthy blacks that have worked for their money, but those whom have had a life of luxury plopped onto their lap, work-free. In other words, welfare queens who actively participate in the "system" by receiving welfare, in a sense, are even further removed from the ability to change the system than people (of any color) who live in gerrymandered districts (as they could simply move,) because they are that system's vote-slaves. And they will always continue to be, because of the culture of poverty and welfare dependence that black culture promotes as their race's norm.

Also:
>WUZ

>I'm unclean
got that right, copypastamasta

watch it with the n-bombs

Lynchings were necessary because the filthy feds wouldnt do anything about nigger crime. Read more faggot.

Too many commas. I blame mobile!

>whites win every race war they've ever fought and to create a violent resistance would be a loss.

Rorororororo

Well, now that you mention it, I need some cash

Nobody is reading al, that bullshit.

But you should know that white people are not scared of you. Not even a little. We barely notice you exist except for all the noise.

Now fuck off.

>Croatian
>Slav

Khashayar pls go back to Cyrus.

Transracial adoption here. My parents voted for Trump. My black friends voted for Trump. Nearly every black person in my community rallied and voted for Trump. Why did the media lie? Or did most black people actually vote against Trump based on insults and lies? Because even though there were KKK members that voted for Trump, there were KKK members that voted for Hillary as well. Not to mention black panthers, Islamic extremists, and extreme feminists.

'Twas but a ruse

MAGA, men

Good job you actually had me until I noticed you were using correct grammar and punctuation

So, want to bear noble children? You could help to save the white race.

Faggot chimp being a faggot. Someone put this loud mouth uncle tom out of his misery before we sick the brotherhood on you. You niggers run like scared wombats when you are alone. This is a prime example of it. Stay scared nigger. Wait till you mouth off to the wrong white boy. Your ass will be hanging from a tree. Deedleledi. We know your guerilla tactics and we know you use numbers, and the problem with you all is YOU TELL YOUR ENEMIES YOUR COMING. Inferior IQ fucking subhuman garbage.

Why do you hate black people so much?

I lived with a bunch of them in the hood. I don't care what kind of education they claim to have. All of them use their race as an excuse for their behavior whether it is acting violent or trying to get by in white society, they all harbor resentment, then they try to weaponize it and destroy socities and cities we built. We gave them opportunity. Out of all the races in this world, societies, and cultures they are the only ones who literally destroy everything they touch. Fuck them. Then they get all pissy because we are white and they aren't. It was never about race, but that's all they got in their back pocket so they make it about race. Then they use it as an excuse to be violent. They can't do shit right either. Go live with them. You will hate them too.

Fuck nords, fedoras, fatasses, and dumbasses that worship Odin. We're a good looking, high-IQ family with great genetics, and I am no exception to that rule.

But I'm not so stupid as to just show myself to everyone here and ruin my chances at public office to prove a point, either. Give me your email, and I will give you the best heir you could possibly hope for.

Also: Meritocracy, not NatSoc, is the true MAGA.

Black nationalism is literally the best thing they can come up with to counter "Nazism" which is essentially taking our ideologies. They can't even think for themselves. If they actually took the time to understand we aren't out to get them they are literally just too stupid to think clearly that Nazism is established in order to maintain sovereignty in our own nations. Its not about us coming after them, but they immediately assume that because muh slavery and they attack us. They literally are too stupid to see what we are trying to do. Purge them all. We gave those loudmouth stupid motherfuckers a chance too, and what do they do? Continue doing the same shit they always have and will continue to do until something actually changes we will watch our own. We know you, white people are waking up to niggers like this. It wont be much longer. Enjoy your measely 14% of the population. We will continue with our 61%. Stand down or you will be eliminated.

End rant.

As an Australian, I realised that that logic never occurred to me. Reparations time.

you slept through american history, mang. Besides the germans acted even worse than niggers at the time of the romans and look what became of them.

george lincoln rockwell and malcom x respcted eachother black and white nationalists are on the same side, just stay the fuck out of my neighborhood

Yep probably did. I was only trying to convey a point. Even if I did state Nazism was a socialist society I was only trying to show this dumbass his flawed thinking. More about demonstrating how he is wrong as opposed to me being right. Stupid but poignant none the less.

Buy real estate, start a business, self-educate, raise a large family (granted you can support it) with an intelligent woman of principle, and get involved in the community.

Stop meditating on oppression and start meditating on (and practicing) self-improvement, mastery, and personal accomplishment.

Regardless of what whites have done to you personally, sperging out against them is not productive. Just ask the white autists sperging out against random blacks online - it accomplishes nothing, and is a waste of time.

Politics accomplishes nothing. Do what you can at the local level, if anything political at all.