Bet you alt-right kids are re-thinking your positions now, considering one of your heroes was pro-hillary

Bet you alt-right kids are re-thinking your positions now, considering one of your heroes was pro-hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIuR5TNyL8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mRBotpa5uNM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=KfzUcZsRLUo
thepiratebay.org/torrent/16423624/Metallica_-_Hardwired..._To_Self-Destruct_(2016)_[FLAC]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>heroes
>Lars Ulrich
sure buddy

Megadeth was and is better.

Lars Ulrich is like the ringo Starr of metal. He only ever did the bare minimum necessary.

/Pol isn't filled with old fucks

Lars was one of the least-likable members of Metallica. I'm sure James wouldn't have voted Hillary

Literally who?

No one likes Lars. Not even the rest of Metallica.

>Musician

Who?

>alt-right

This. Op is a faggot.

Lars Ulrich was one of the most hated men in internet history.

His Drums sounded, still sounds, and will forever sound like shit

It should have been Lars under that bus.

this thread is ass

Fuck off boomer

Fuck Lars. I still haven't forgiven that crybaby over all his damn whining over Napster.

>Lars Manlet thinks anyone likes him

This.

Lars has always been a giant fag. He just happens to be in a good band.

Also, this isn't a suprise or anything. If you told me Hetfield gave to her I'd be shocked. But Lars? Expected.

>Tsch, the Dutch

>Lars Ulrich

I think I've heard of him but I'm not sure.

This faggot was the main talking piece of taking Napster down

When is this irrelevant faggot going to die?

literally who?

>musician
>drummer
Pick one.

>you will never explore flash animation websites in the 1990s again

When he was crying about Napster, that ended it for me. So that's what, 15 years that I've thought he's a complete tool? More?

lol, Metallica has been totally worthless for over 25 years, and Lars was always worthless

95% of celebs who endorsed her know nothing about the american working class.

they will continue their ignorance until january 20th and probably beyond

fuck each and every one of them. there are cuck sellout faggots in all walks of life.

Sup Forums moves on. i don't see anyone here identifying as alt right and plenty of people on here disassociated with the label well before trump was elected

>according to hillary pic related is a symbol of white nationalism
T O P K E K

Came here to post this

Who?

also
>alt-right

old fuck reporting in

Lars Ulrich lost his entire fanbase when he led the charge against Napster because their new ablum sales were utter shit because Metallica was getting old and starting to fucking suck. Lars decided to make up the myth that nobody was buying their album because everybody was stealing it. They sued a bunch of their fans for thousands of dollars for basically having a decent ratio on napster.

You and Lars can go eat a dick together

Did fans actually have to pay ever?

Ulrich...Stormcloak?

Holy shit that brings me back.

Literally who

Ulrich is a complete faggot that used piracy as an excuse for Metallica turning into shit.

Knowing that this fag supported Hilary only makes me like Trump more

I live in San Rafael too, lot of suburban Democrats.

30 years of music industry shilling have destroyed any credibility Metallica had. Damn shame too, they were fucking great in the 80s.

I was in a music shot the other dya and Metallica has a new fucking album out.
Who the fuck knew?

tl;dr -- yes, wage garnishment. she literally works for lars now

well, its an odd situation when you have a judgement against you but cant pay the restitution. They moved in to wage garnishment on the one lady. She was an older chick and didnt know shit about how napster worked. She had ripped the songs to her computer from a cd she bought and didnt understand that putting them in that folder shared them with the world. She had like a 253:1 ratio on the song so they sued her for like $56,000. Bunch of fucking cunts.

Their case against her actually inspired me to write a huge dissertation on the way music sharing copyright infringement cases are dealt with and a new proposed solution. Ive tried to move forward with it on a state level multiple times but I always seem to get blocked once I start talking to state legislators.

>$2700
lmao, what a cheap cuck.

Who?

No clue who this is but he's a musician and likely a degenerate.

Metallica was never metal, and I only cared for maybe a handful of songs. It didn't fit anywhere in music that I liked, and never will.

EVEN LARS ULRICH KNOWS ITS WRONG

The band died with cliff

That's the maximum one is allowed to donate to a candidate.
That's the whole reason why the Clinton Foundation was a big deal. She was receiving millions by massive banks & foreign governments.

She spent $1.2 Billion and then lost.

t. retard

Who the fuck is Lars Ulrich?

>implying Lars couldnt make a corporate contribution

>Las Ulrich
>One of the most outstanding pieces of shit in the music industry
>Danish pillow biter
>shill for hill

Yeah, I'm heartbroken

they had one good album after Cliff, been nothing but straight garbage ever since

Napster Bad (May 2000)
jesus

lars was on known for beating on the drums like a fucking retard

Jame Hetfield carried the corpse of the band throughout the 90s

>implying I didn't imply that with my post

>one of your heroes

>metallica
>ever good
yeah, no, also I identify as an Independent. Now where is your God?

LOL you're good

Who?

literally who?

>shitty buttrock is metal
i don't think so tim
youtube.com/watch?v=mRBotpa5uNM

t. fad metallica fan

But Bill Maher donated $1 million to Obama.

Second this

James is a retarded straight edge hippy, Kirk is a retarded metrosexual faggot, Robert is a retarded Mexican ape and Lars is a retatded european fatty.

BARGAINS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE SAVINGS

SHOP WITH ONE EYE OPEN
GRIPPING YOUR COUPONS TIGHT

I live in Novato. Marin is a weird place man. Old white rich liberals

oh look its the guy from nothing elese matters band

Are you a joke?

>all Lars gave was 2700$

That little faggot Dane is worth tens of millions

>$2700

hahahahah that low level confidence

this

Watched part of their movie. Lars was the guy crying about how James Hetfiield never shares his feelings.

Gay AF senpai. Couldn't finish the movie.

DBTO

Based as fuck. One of the best metal albums from one of the best bands. Also had an actual fucking drummer, unlike Lars "I can't keep time" Urlcuck.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

That movie is the only good thing they've ever done.

Doesn't invalidate my feelings about Lars

Metallica has nothing on Sabbath

Lars is horrible drummer. I play mainly guitar and bass but I'm still better drummer than he is. No groove, shitty timing and technique, no sense of dynamics. And Justice for All album lacks bass totally because Lars wanted to replace it with drums(lol) and because they were butthurt about Cliff's death.

He has narcissistic personality. Some Kind of Monster revealed what asshole he is and how shit Metallica is. I'm not surprised that he gave money to Killary.

RIP Cliff. Orion is still my favourite Metallica track.

count the sprinklers and ceiling tiles, wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, right fellow tool.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfzUcZsRLUo

Who?

GOTTA GET THAT SALE SOME WAY
SAVING MONEY EVERY DAY

NEW ALBUM WTF WHY DIDNT I KNOW

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS FLY UNDER THE RADAR KEK?

DANG THAT KICK SOUNDS LIKE AJFA AHHHHHHHHH

Only a lefty gives a fuck about what a paid entertainer thinks.

lets get the torrent

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16423624/Metallica_-_Hardwired..._To_Self-Destruct_(2016)_[FLAC]

flac so you purist wont whine

>was

>good band
Not since the 80s

Lars Ulrich is almost unable to produce coherent sentences. Even when he speaks danish.

A fictional cartoon character from the band dethklok supports hillary, wow shut it down boys its over

bless you, from what i'm hearing this sounds like RTL a bit

fpbp, and anyway lars was had the least to do with the fame of metallica. if anything he ruins most songs with his incompetent drumming

>Literally who?
>Who is he?
>Who is Lars Ulrich?

Goddamn... Either I'm old or the Pet Shop Boys fanclub is on Sup Forums..

Eh... I'm old.

Kill Em All - Great
Ride the Lightning - Classic
Master of Puppets - Overrated but still great
And Justice for All - Shitty mix, worse songwriting and performances than on last three albums. Meh.

Everything they released after that is just complete garbage.

lucky lars has done well in life and sincerly good for him...

but living in SF, with a new model gf and social circle that i doubt includes any of the millions of poor metalheads who made him so rich it certainly no surprise to see him identity with the fart sniffing candidate of choice....

what movie?