Neo-Nazis Are Trying To Boycott ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’

>This would be hilarious if it weren’t so incredibly pointless. Neo-Nazis and misogynists seem to pick a movie or two a year to try and boycott and every single time it fails.

>on behalf of myself, Bleeding Cool, and decent human beings everywhere I can say this without hesitation; we don’t want you at Rogue One either.

Sup Forums BTFO!

>we don't want your money

I believe it too fucking commies

>journalism

I'm just going to torrent it.

I don't like star wars and this seems like failed marketing more then anything.

>kay bi
lol why are lefties so fucking passive aggressive?

Disney/Star-Wars is too culturally significant to have any sort of boycott have any ill effect. It's snowballed to the point where this is only gaining them positive publicity by publicly defying the boycotters.

In the 80s or so, this probably would have been more effective-- if neo-nazis weren't tied to the boycott, of course-- but present day it's just futile stirring the pot.

The best course of action would be negative publicity. Spreading rumors about negative treatment of actors/crewmen on set, etc. It would take nothing less than an act of god to actually make Rogue One flop, but we can still do our best to make sure the takeoff is rocky.

>not just boycotting it because its a shit movie for twats

So Ghostbusters 2.0.

>K Bye

aka I have no argument whatsoever

>ghostbusters

We effectively killed any sequel potential.

I don't know how my boycott could be uneffective. They don't get money from me.

Of course, I've been boycotting every single movie for over a year, you are stupid if you only boycott them every now and then.

They think they can present a right wing view, stand next to it, say "Wow just wow" and that will be all they need to convince normies.

Rogue One: A Manufactured Controversy

and MRA want to boycott madmax, i read a post somewhere

I love how the left is always shoving the neo nazi bogeyman down our throats. Where are these evil nazis?
What they really mean by nazis are people like me, a working class father and husband, and lifelong star wars fan who was driven from the left because I am tired of being demonized for being a white man and will boycott the film because of its shameless pandering to the sjw identity politics zeitgeist.

Remember when that other 80s nerd franchise reboot alienated all of their core fans in the pursuit of progressive audience that never actually materialized?
And then it bombed and didn't even make its budget back?

By all means continue down this path, Rogue One.
Double down and start calling Star Wars fans sexist manchildren, see where it gets you.

>neo-nazis

Fucking where? Oh, you mean anyone who doesn't slurp multicultural semen on command? Shit like this and the degrading of labels into "People who disagree with me" is why people like these faggots in the OP are going to eventually fail, and eventually even untouchable franchises like Star Wars will be hurt by their bullshit, sooner than we might think.

If the last movie wasn't reason enough not to go see it...

>And decent human being reply with "K bye"

Translation: we desperately want to start a 'thing' on twitter because this shit is easy clickbait just waiting to be written

also what the fuck is up with capitalizing every word? fuck off

a sequel is in the works

>we don’t want you at Rogue One either.
cringe

>Villains have better weapons, characters, battleships, lore than the Rebels

Don't we want to embrace this?

>"oy vey! you're a neo nazi if you don't see my movie "

k bye

It's "women are funny, deal with it" all over again. Nice marketing. Didn't work the last time though.

>exchanging currency for digital goods such as films, video games, computer software, etc. in the current year in which we are living

Principle isn't pointless.

They never learn

Literally Ghostbusters 2.0

It worked for ghostbusters, didn't it?

And theyll lose money on that one too

I never saw this shitty movie. How exactly are the good guys still "Rebels" after Episode 6?

oh look manufactured outrage to drum up some free press for their fucking movie.

nobody in their right mind actually gives a shit.

>sequel
Why?

It flopped in the US and wasn't even released in China because anything with spook scary undead ghosts is banned over there.

There's absolutely no reason to make a sequel.

It was when Disney bought the Star Wars franchise that "May the Fourth" (on May 4th gay thing) started.

I bet this next years one will be a total propaganda fest.

Never liked the movies personally, it's crazy to see how they've bent to agendas

Theres 5 rebels on rogue one, but six knights of ren, whose the sixth?

I watched episodes 4 through 6 religiously when I was a kid, watched the remastered films in the theater, bought all the toys, played all the video games, read the books and comics, watched every prequel and when I heard Disney bought the rights to Star Wars, I thought the new movies couldn't be worse than the prequels.

I was wrong, to think I even thought the prequels were bad. Just goes to show that there is always something worse out there no matter what.
I am not a Star Wars fan anymore, and it's not because of their liberal jew agenda, but because I dreamed of a Dark Forces movie, and all I get after years of faithful of subservience is the corpse of something I once loved.

Star Wars is dead to me.

>tl;dr Star Wars is dead

>nazis boycott a movie where a white supremacist group control the galaxy trying to hunt down race mixing terrorists?

Wouldn't I be all for it?

The same way commies still call themselves revolutionaries after they get into power.

Aside from Poe, the rest of them are a bunch of dorks.

I only remember the Star Wars Force Awakens boycott before where we were making fun of the j dar and the Finn-Jew pictures. Are we actually memeing this or are they trying to claim oppression points?

>There's absolutely no reason to make a sequel.
$$$

They make more money from licensing the merch than the movies + Disney owns it, it's their cash cow, they are going to milk that franchise until 2100ad+

Is this just fake controversy drummed up to give the movie more attention?

I've seen this played out the same way with Mad Max and the Ghostbusters movie.

Honestly I hope the SJW crowd keeps doubling down.

They "check your privileged" White males into voting like a minority block and decided the best course of action was to double down on calling everyone they disagree with nazis. If this same trend continues with movies and media, we might finally see cracks appear in the left's monopoly over the entertainment industry.

>tfw too red-pilled to watch two movies of my favorite franchise since its conception because of agenda-pushing

It will still make money and that will be turned around on Sup Forums to say we were BTFO because a 40 year old series is still making money.

Turning a product into a political statement is a marketing trick. You're no longer buying a product your are making a political statement. That's what's occurring here. I haven't heard of any Sup Forumsacks boycotting this movie and this place is full of nazis so I'm guessing this is a fake article meant to entice a certain demographic to go see this movie based on politics rather than merit.

The best thing to do is fucking embrace the Empire/First Order = White Supremecist meme and do to Storm Troopers and Darth Vader what was done to Pepe. Make Darth Vader literally Hitler and use the imagery in white nationalist memes. It will fucking kill their merchandising sales since moms won't buy their kids nazi toys.

It does work on the masses...

Gender bender Ghost Busters did fucking awful at the box office. Because it was a shit movie.

>mfw Kyle Katarn is retconned

You do realize they are going to make him a faggot, right? They said they have gay characters. Poe is poking dudes.

This.
>Oy vey, those evil nazis are boycotting our movie! You're not a nazi, are you?!

>try to boycott
There is no try.

you blowhards will still go see it. despite all the blabbering i never see any actual convictions in this country. you'll all rationalize a reason why you should give them your money like every normie in the country.
>but muh gf wanted to see it
>i saw it ironically

>make shitty movie
>make sure there are some token niggers and strong independent womyn in it
>get a few 'racists' to shittalk your movie on social media
>tell a legion of purple-haired dykes that paying through the nose to see your movie ten times is a way to fight back against oppression
Maybe we should get in on this scam. Sure seems profitable.

Right? Just shop swastikas on Stormtroopers and meme Vader into genociding space kikes

this

bernays was a smart motherfucker

So. Does that hurt your feelings

Poe was a badass. Best pilot so far.

>Trying

Is there a high probability of accidentally paying for and watching Star Wars?

>wasted triple-dubs
I've loved star wars for as long as I can remember it. This goes back to when Harrison Ford didn't want the role of Han Solo because of his egotistical "I wanna be the hero not some low-life scum" outlook.

I refused to watch TFA because of how stupid it was. Rogue One only proves as to why it's absolute garbage now.

That's it. I'm pro-life now out of pure spite.

Not me personally, but as a media tool to promote degeneracy to children, yeah, I do want to get my blowtorch.

>oy vey, the nazis hate this movie goyim
>you're not a nazi right? watch this movie!
>pay money to watch it!

bad boy

Jesus christ its real

You act as if the people "boycotting" had any interest anyway

How can you make Darth Vader a Hitler when he is voiced by one of the most iconic black actors in history?

I'm not boycotting it for stormfag reasons I boycotted Disney BECAUSE THEY CANCELLED THE DARTH MAUL GAME AND SOLD THE RIGHT TO FUCKING EA THEN REHASHED FUCKING EPISODE 4 AS 7 BECAUSE THE TURDS CANT THINK OF ANYTHING NEW AND DESTROYED THE ENTIRE EU AND CHANGED IT TO A NEW CONTINUITY THE ALREADY CONTRADICTS ITSELF WHERE LIGHTSABERS ARE NOTHING BUT MOOD GLOW STICKS AND PEOPLE WORSHIIP THE FORCE LIKE ITS A RELIGION AND ALL THEIR SPIN OFFS ARE OG ERA CRAP INSTEAD OF GOOD SHIT LIKE KOTOR BUT WORST OF ALL THEY CANCELLED TCW AND REPLACED IT WITH KIDDIE TRASH REBELS. FUCK DISNEY FUCK THE JEWS I'LL NEVER GIVE YOU ANY MONEY EVER.

Kylo Ren

>I think

My company already bought out a whole theater for it.

I'd just be giving up a free movie. Still not sure if I care enough to get a free dinner and my holiday bonus and not just leave after that.

I seriously hope you don't think you can just flip a switch to become gay. It would tell me a lot about you.

No amount of seeing gay people being gay has been effective in changing the fact that my dick responds to tits and vag.

I'd rather die. I don't even buy Spider-Man gummies even more because Disney owns marvel.

This. I didn't go see the force rehased when it came out, and ended up seeing it at a relatives house for a few minutes by accident.

It was a piece of shit. This will probably be shit as well.

Go back to plebbit.

>Buying shitty movies with money.

>GETS

Because pictures don't have voices, moron. Weitz is the one who started this so we might as well finish it.

>tfw no Starkiller adaptation

No argument from your side. Get fuck you SJW shit.

I'm going to go see Rogue One with my normie friends and cancel out your tantrum boycoot specifically to see pic related.

>I've seen this played out the same way with Mad Max and the Ghostbusters movie.

Didn't those flop or at least barely make their budget?

I have been working in the slaughterhouse for 2 years now.
Once you have the carcess with only bones left you throw away the stuff. But then there comes these weird people asking for the disposal to be used for something.

Just like star wars

Why? Is your life really that meaningless? You're never going to get the time you spend on this back.

I'm so sick of fucking Star Wars.

I had to deal with Prequel shit everywhere when I was a teenager, now I'm having to deal with reboot shit everywhere as an adult.

Are my kids going to have to grow up surrounded by shitty fuck Star Wars garbage as well?

Lib "How did you like Rogue One?"

Me "Actually I haven't seen it"

Lib "Racist!"

mad max was pretty fucking awesome
ghostbusters was total shit

honestly it's just a marketing technique to make people choose sides

K bye.

The prequels weren't well executed but the story was amazing.

Anybody have the Sup Forums version of that comic? With the subtle Argentinian at the bottom?

They tried the same trick with Ghostbusters
"You're a misogynist if you don't see it you stupid troll"

Now they're going to the highest level for Rogue 1
"You are literally a nazi if you don't see it I can't even"

What if I'm black and I'm boycotting this feminist SJW bullshit? Am I an honorary neo-nazi?

I don't even get why they would retcon Kyle Karatn and Jan Ors. Dark Forces series was pretty cool and the characters actually kinda lovable. Kyle certainly had a better arc than Rey ever had.

Reality:

Lib: How did you like Rogue One?

You: Actually I haven't seen it.

Lib: Oh. You should go see it, it was pretty cool.

>Prequels
>amazing
>not mentioning that Jar Jar was a mistake
You had one job, Leaf.

I grew up with the prequels but respected the original trilogy for what it created. Love episodes 1-6 even with their flaws, which are honestly minor, besides jar jar but I don't mind all the same

TFA was a sub-par shitty hipster remake of the star wars trilogy even though it's a "continuation" of the story

It was basically Star Wars directed by SJWs

Rogue One is even more SJW driven, I would watch it only to see the Empire kill every SJW driven character in the movie, sadly I already know the "happy ending" they put in it......

Lucas should have sell'd the trilogy on the condition that his vision or someone he respected that actually worked on the previous films would direct another trilogy

Jew Jew Abrams just rehashed old shit from episode 4 and shoved SJW themed bs into it

As you long as you leave, faggot.

See pic.

Oh shit, I'd better go see it so no one thinks I'm a racist!

I agree. Story was pretty good but some lines and acting were horribly delivered.

>Are my kids going to have to grow up surrounded by shitty fuck Star Wars garbage as well?

Yes. It's a highly successful franchise and it will probably last another couple decades at least.
It doesn't matter if it's completely gone to shit. Normies don't care, they see "Star Wars" and they start flinging money at it.

finally we can agree on something i wouldn't see this subpar piece of shit and i hope every white person boycotts this piece of shit

Not going to happen. This isn't a safe space and neither is the entertainment industry. Deal with seeing gay characters.