/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS - "New Shutdown List" EDITION

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
xhurches.org
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
No sprinklers.
Sprinklers restricted or covered.
Exits not clearly marked.
Extension wires used in a permanent application.
Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
Uncovered holes in ceilings.
No smoke detectors.
No emergency lighting.
No certificate of occupancy.
No permits for remodeling or building additions.

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=_ckCo80imFo
rawstory.com/2016/12/watch-weekend-update-pounds-the-crazy-people-who-get-their-fake-news-on-Sup
pastebin.com/1vyuWBEW
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/gDvbCbaJU6I
archive.is/wOwzk
xhurches.org/Directory-1
youtube.com/watch?v=8K7GfwolQWE
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=vvHgHmPVwlk
indieonthemove.com/venues
ladbs.org/services/check-status/online-building-records
quora.com/Is-there-a-public-database-of-floorplans-of-NYC-apartment-buildings
archives.gov/research/guide-fed-records/groups/196.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IFUjwj_RB5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Bump for safety

I've built up a few cases in my city, but I'm not listing them for opsec purposes.

Let's get cracking, bros. I feel we can do even more if we try.
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

I have a few places in my area for tomorrow morning, then I am digging into DC
Good hunting lads.

Truly doing keks work, may he bless all of you

He is with us!

youtube.com/watch?v=_ckCo80imFo

Battalion Chief Pepe reporting for duty

No disabled access is also a violation.

Anyone in Seattle find any good commie nests?

>Seattle
There's GOT to be something in that hellhole user, get to work

''Right wing safety squads'' topkek. Back in my day there were right wing death squads. What went so wrong?

Kek wills it.

Check out some of the comments on this article lol

>right wing safe space echo chamber
Haha, seriously. They think we can't handle opinions because we utterly destroy them with superior logic while they stoop to insults and cognitive dissonance paired with cherry picking """facts""".

>tfw you sling facts with a liberal and they can't help but be a passive aggressive elitist cunt

W e w

Also, don't comment in that section, since it wants control of your account :^)

rawstory.com/2016/12/watch-weekend-update-pounds-the-crazy-people-who-get-their-fake-news-on-Sup Forums-and-reddit/

add the pastebin for DC locations OP you faggot.
pastebin.com/1vyuWBEW

Thank you, brother. And may he also be with you.

FLAG

those digits
Lets these retards burn themselves lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Oldfag living in Nepal, is that you?

PRAISE KEK

>What went so wrong?

we won

I don't know of any near me, but if I do, I shall share it all with you before we smoke it out.

Also, praise kek and Shadilay, brother.

>Glass Menage (Nashville)
>Kitty Castle (San Jose)
>Purple 33 (Los Angeles)

If anyone can find pictures of these buildings (from the outside) or maybe find them on google earth and take a screenshot in street level that would be great, I want to put fire marshall pepe over them.

>kek statue looking directly at me while I posted this
>those digits
Wew lads

The bell foundry

Rhinoceropolis

Reminder to focus efforts on DC and surrounding area

This is rhinoceropolis as well i think.

You were chosen as his conduit

It is.

youtu.be/gDvbCbaJU6I

Shadilay, my brother. Kek saves lives. This is a holy mission.

>>>>REMINDER

Bump until the other one finishes so everyone can be directed here.

ditto

just wanted to drop in and check these digits

Praise him!

HEY Faggot, stop trying to call the cops on people. Let them fuck their own lives up if they want. The cops will just fuck shit up even more. Fucking government cuck.

go OD on heroin with your wife's son, faggot

Well this thread is off to a good start.

>The cops will just fuck shit up even more

Ya. Fuck THEIR shit up.

This.. It would be glorious.

as someone who had to deal with this kind of violations in the states i promise you the disabled access rules can fuckup A LOT of places, and i mean legit places

there is no hope the squatters managed to respect even 1% of disabled access rules

keep it in mind

Someone go to reddit and pose as someone in construction, and say you can give them tips on their situation. Try to figure out where the shithole is at, and get them to admit what the violations are based on the tips they need help with.

There was a place in DC I saw in the last thread that flat out admitted they don't have any form of disabled access.

there's a lot of places on the DC list that they straight up posted don't have disabled access.

But we aren't calling the cops, user.

Bay Area reporting in.

>mfw finding more and more right-wing Bay Aryans every thread

One thing I've noticed is that all of my fellow brethren tend to sit in the shadows with their mouths shut until someone else is ballsy enough to speak up.

it would take balls of steel but...

if only a REAL disabled with non disabled friends were to show up at any of those places and call the police for that.... you could even sue the place and get money out of it if you have a decent lawyer

strength in numbers

Bay Area here as well

Because of my gf's faggot friends I know of at least two areas with blatant fire hazards.

I'll work on getting both shut down when I have time.

> What is Xhurches?

>Definition
>xhurch /pronounced: church/ noun. 1.: a former church, one which has been adapted to a new use. 2.: an "ex" church

>About Us
>Our passion for the arts and church conversion stems from first hand immersion in both subjects. Since moving into a former church in NE Portland in 2010 and founding the arts venue 'Xhurch' (a precursor to Xhurches) our small artist consort has grown to encompass an expanding community of talented musicians, painters, dancers, performance artists, and community builders. Whether the abundance of disused churches in America reflects a broader decline in church attendance or religiosity is the subject of many reports and statistics, one thing is certain—an opportunity exists for artists, entrepreneurs and the like to adopt these often beautiful spaces (some of them representing our most inspired architectural aspirations) and reuse them in ways which continue to serve the surrounding community. Yoga studios, concert halls, rock climbing gyms, communal living spaces, all ages venues, museums, all are potential new uses. By showcasing the trend and providing a platform for continued dialogue surrounding repurposed churches and related themes, Xhurches can help engender healthy reuse patterns while revealing a network which is yet to be charted.

----- ----- -----

CRUSADE AGAINST THE HEATHENS!!
RECLAIM THE OLD PLACES OF WORSHIP!!!

>archive.is/wOwzk
xhurches.org/Directory-1

Where are these?

>REMINDER

bless your kind and caring heart.

may you save many lives.

Its best not to share specific addresses of places we are targeting. Those nigger faggots monitor these threads, we don't want to give them a heads up.

510 reporting

wtf?

brazillian water heater

>mfw I know the Cool Rules of fire safety

youtube.com/watch?v=8K7GfwolQWE

Are those... uninsulated electrical wires... leading to a makeshift shower head?

I'm not naming them till after the inspections :^)

My state has a heroin epidemic. One of my friends' nieces died from a heroin OD a year ago. It's never *just* their own lives that they fuck up. People don't exist in a vacuum. There are people who care about you, deservedly or not you little ball of shit, and when you suffer, they do too.

it doesn't matter, they don't have the months required to make these shitholes pass inspection.

Just tell me the city. I probably already know which ones. I can do the rest from there to help out.

Growing up in the 1990's in the Bay Area was a completely different life than it is now. I'd like to go back to that happy time when shit wasn't so seedy.

>he's never taken a brazillian shower

Good work anons, 2016 just keeps getting better and better.

Do you think anything like this is operating in Canada?

If you need some boots on the ground in the Vancouver area to check things out in person I'll be available throughout the week

He seems to be beckoning me into the flames..

how do I become a deputy fire marshal? cut out the middle man you know?

Toronto was infested with them 10+ years ago.

So, I wouldn't doubt that it still is.

>when you read /pol organizing Right Wing Safety Squads, and you realize your generate shit-space ain't long for this world.

Nice digits.

We need to get on this. Violation here too

Hit the Nova, DC, and Md ones hard
Lefties will be using them to flop in for the inauguration.

That Friday Jan 20 and Sat 21 Jan there will also be a Million Woman march, places to stay are going to be very limited, so DIY spaces are going to be critical to them!

> I probably already know which ones.

You probably do. They're both popular.

You'll know the answer if they disappear

these were the inline water heaters used during the Brazilian Olympic games.

they are frequently called suicide showers, for, obvious reasons.

guess where one was found?

remember, friends dont let friends build without perments and safety inspections from licened and bonded inspectors and builders.

Since the people who graduate with nothing more than a liberal arts/woemen studies degrees they know nothing about real work or osha standards of safety, they make shortcuts and can often be a danger to themselves or the surrounding communites.

its our duties to do our part as responsible adults and look after the children.

This

user is absolutely right..

Where is this place? We have hipsters to save.

So rebuild it up to code.

It's not like we're against people building things/learning crafts/etc.

We're against seedy ass drug dens parading themselves as DIY spaces, when they're just antifa burnfests that are literally tinderboxes.

>I don't like the government unless it's enforcing my anti-degeneracy regulations

Kek, kys pls

Yes, check the website in the OP. There are multiple places of interest in the greater Vancouver area, although nothing too juicy immediately pops out at me. Do your own research.

>REMINDERREMINDER

i forgot to add that it might be hard to collect those money, so you may want to go inside when its quiet and check if there is anything of value that could be repossessed. Once you find something then you sue.

but realistically the best you may find to repo is pot plants

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

GODSPEED SAFETY SQUAD

>literally tinderboxes.

And if we were actually as evil as everyone says we'd be casually dropping cigarettes inside these venues.

>wanting people to die

wow edgy

MD user here, didnt know those were a thing here. Ill start looking.

Posting some REEEEEEE from Normiebook.

What is that?

That's my shower....

>Implying we are anarchists or lolbertarians

Loving every laugh m80.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvHgHmPVwlk

indieonthemove.com/venues
ladbs.org/services/check-status/online-building-records
quora.com/Is-there-a-public-database-of-floorplans-of-NYC-apartment-buildings
archives.gov/research/guide-fed-records/groups/196.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IFUjwj_RB5o