FUTURE OF ENTERTAINMENT

>2016
>still watching SJW propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=McJfTpAGXK0

How does it feel to be raised in a feminism pradise ?
What will happen to generation Z ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait to see it. I'm gonna take my whole family to see it repeatedly.

I'm getting berated by my friend for choosing not to see it because the writer was an unprofessional douche who couldn't keep his work and personal political beliefs separate, regardless of whether they seeped into the movie or not. Despite saying that I am potentially willing to see the next one if that doesn't happen again.

Apparently I am the bad guy and being unreasonable for having a standard, and not actively telling any of them that they shouldn't see it.

>artists cant be political
>wizard of OZ
story checks out.

Don't forget to bring your mother, her boyfriend and your dad

Why Star Wars? Why? Couldn't they just leave us that? How many female protagonists do we have to go through before Disney realises that its mostly males that like fantasy, sci fi, action movies.
When are we gonna get the "brotherhood of the traveling pants" or
"Driving mr daisy"?
I'd love to see a male version of "sex in the city" but we'd have to call it "consensual sex in the city"

The more they keep pushing their agenda, the more people will be sick of it.

Do fans even considervthe Disney star wars movies part of the franchise? They should just spinoff of a new one

actually i was gonna bring my wife and our 3 kids but thanks for the idea.

since you dont want to see it, i'll assume you'll be using the extra time to spend with your pillow waifu.

>I'd love to see a male version of "sex in the city"
Why would there be? That was a show made to convince straight women to act like gay men.

Just wait, this will be one of the fastest and highest grossing movies and it will be turned on Sup Forums claiming we did shit to a series that has been established for 40 years.

it probably won't flop just because of how autistic it's fanbase is but it will probably lose money that it should have earned easilly

I have no issue with the writer being political, but when he states outright incorrect shit like the Empire being a "White Supremacist (Human)" organisation when his candidate lost just to virtue signal I take issue.

If he just said "Fuck white people" I would of course have concerns but I can give him benefit of the doubt that he at least might be professional and keep them separate.

The dumbass also got himself easily baited into looking like he was mocking autism to boot.

The cunt was getting like $5 million a week for the final re-writes. A level of professionalism should be expected.

Reminder :

Lucasfilm bought by Disney for : 4b$
Force Awakens budget : 300m$
Force Awakens Trailer : 50m$
TV budget : 50m$
Marketing campaign : 350m$
TOTAL : 4,75b$

WE box office : 250m$
Domestic Box Office : 900m$
Worldwide Box Office : 2b$

Conclusion if Rogue One fails ?

But what about the product tie ins?

They're making fucking Nissan commercials with Rogue One

You guys are such whiny little bitches

>wahhh why do I have to share!!!

I hope you will still have enough money to buy pink tutu and baby dolls for your boys.

Trust me, I have seen your feminist future. In France wa had cultural marxism for 14 years straights, it doesn't end well. In the end you only get national-catholicism as a response

but the empire has been known and a human supremacist organization for a long time. thats why thrawn was the only non human to make it that far in the ranks.

box office failureor success is an indicator of how likely company are to make commercial with a movie franchise

>A Star Wars movie will flop
He's legit retarded isn't he?

lot of good boys ITT

don't forget to buy action figurines for your daughters and baby dolls for your boys this Christmas

Yes Human. And if he had only said that I would be fine with it. But he had to go and throw White in there when there has never been any basis in any of the canon ever that race is a factor.

Now I have all sorts of uneducated plebs (not you) trying to lecture me on the Empire, and when I point out the Human and not White part they default to the old 'Well they were supposed to be Nazis in the originals' which is a whole other can of worms I then need to get into.

I have thrown out more SW novels then most of these asshole will ever read. That is what is shitting me. These people don't know what the fuck they are talking about and correcting them makes me the asshole apparently.

Its not going to fail.

literally every movie is anti-white propaganda at this point

had to watch the trailer again. it's going to do very well. but it's also obvious they shoehorned every leftist agenda into there.
>chinks, mudslimes, niggers all get the rebellious white women, white men play the evil empire

yes human but anyone who cant see the parallels between the two is blind.

Hillary is going to win

but people actually like star wars.

>PC ruined star wars

If this film came out 5 -10 years ago,nobody would saying this.

it will suck but make money

disney in a nutshell

at least give it a chance dude. pirate it if you have to. i don't care what side of the political spectrum anyone is, i believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, but i can't fucking stand anyone who advocates a belief about something without actually seeing it. you're no better than idiot SJWs who will try to get something taken off the air without actually watching it. watch at least the first 30 minutes of rogue one before you decide to enter the conversation

>our three kids
>our

Haha

not everyone on this board is as pathetic as you.

>man-children go back to see star wars because of their iconic characters
>they don't like star wars, they like the memory they have from watching it as a child
>new movie without any old character, filled with SJW propaganda comes out
>it fails, Disneyjew wonder why

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

It's not going to flop though. It's already sold like 300 million in presales. Soccer moms are faggots.

I think if anything it will have an adverse impact on Episode 8 hopefully. Fuck star wars now. It's so bullshit SJW star-nigger shit.

Of course not, there are some anons who are even more pathetic. Take yourself, for example.

Enjoy the conversation with your wife after your daughter's "friend" Jamal takes things a little to far after homecoming and she's in a coma

Gen Z will form right wing death squads.

The only parallels are that Lucas designed their uniforms to look like the Nazis, just like he purposely made Vader all black to be menacing. Anything else is pure projection or conjecture. Unless we start factoring in the EU which destroys the argument even more.

Not to mention if you really want to say they are Nazis and therefore white supremacist you will need to show that the Nazis are white supremacist. Which is a lovely minefield to tread.

Oh I'll pirate it. I'm just not giving Disney my money. Sorry I probably came off wrong with my initial posts. I'll see it eventually, but I will not support it financially. Ultimately they are responsible for hiring this writer and keeping him reigned in. And like I said I will potentially support the next one if this shit doesn't happen again.

I completely agree with your stance on that. It has just been a long day so point articulation bad right now.

>tfw we get to be the elderly, experienced commanders of Gen Z's right wing death squads

>Everyone is entitled to their opinion
Not leftists, sorry bub.

What about free helicopters rides though?

Gen Z will do what ever generation does at this point in their lives, rebel. And what will they rebel against? The dominant culture. And what is the dominant culture in the States? Progressive Cuckery.

Gen Z is going to be the redpilled generation.

I have know idea what the fuck Gavin was saying about girls not wanting to watch Star Wars. My wife and my daughters are going. I wonder if Gavin actually talks to his daughters or any of their friends.

>implying shitposting on a jewish origami forum makes you qualified

No, we're in the Berenstain universe. It's "Sex and the City".

Exactly the reason you lament the loss of SW is why they took it. They're just choosing the media outlets which will garner the most exposure and picking a wildly popular cult franchise is very logical when seen like that

He's a god damned veteran of the Meme Wars of 2016, you better watch your mouth queer.

>year of our lord 2016
>approaching year of our lord 2017
>still watching the moving picture jew

read books

>year of our lord 2016 and 11.9/12
>still reading the printed jew

Astral projection, my man.

>anonymous image board
>knowing who he is
>MFW

>letting demons enter your body when you leave it
don't mess with astral projection