Buzz Aldrin Tweets "We are all in Danger. It is evil itself"

redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/astronaut-buzz-aldrin-tweets-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself

Thoughts /pol? We had an awesome thread recently about Antarctica.

Other urls found in this thread:

spherebeingalliance.com/blog/endgame-part-ii-the-antarctic-atlantis-and-ancient-alien-ruins.html
twitter.com/TheRealBuzz/
twitter.com/slone/status/806552107671257090
twitter.com/NightHorn/status/807199406869086213
cnn.com/2016/12/09/health/buzz-aldrin-hospital-released/
archive.is/KDpXI
auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Bloodlines_of_the_Illuminati_By_Fritz_Springmeier.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-530
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,803598,00.html
phys.org/news/2012-08-tropical-climate-antarctic-palm-trees.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TjtoQOfdAkU
youtube.com/watch?v=7RMg55vOS4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's obv talking about glowarming

Bump.

aha

Along with a picture of a pyramid?

Nephelim?

Trump tower Antarctica.

Are people not stupid enough to realize that mountain is an alien spaceship. aliens are here evil and want to take over. Shillary is reptilian. Trump is a good grey alien and well fuck soros is some other piece of shit

Fake Tweets

Buzz Aldrin is a high ranking Mason. Masons swear a blood oath on threat of death to not reveal the secrets of their brothers and "Worshipful Masters".

There is no way you will ever even a teaspoon of truth and honesty from this man or his ilk. His soul is forfeit. He has sworn magic oaths to devils in front of others.

>angular mountains are pyraminds

fake tweet retard, get back to /x/

Source?

How long until one of you retards walk into Antarctica with your AR47 and shoot up the place demanding you see the "aliums".

He's dead now....

>references that we're all in danger along with a picture of what clearly *looks* like a pyramid
>references don't matter

Got a feeling this is fake

How long after he posted that was he found dead?

As soon as you get the nerve to fight one of us white devils when we walk off with your sister.

obviously that is one of godzillas dorsal spines

John Glenn, derailers.

I still need proof that he actually made that tweet. Does anyone have the identifier number for that particular tweet? Even if it was deleted, it would still be visible with the number.

This is a fascinating Part II article posted today I believe regarding Antarctica. Whether or not you believe it, it is fascinating. Parts of it jive with what Anon5 has said in his recent threads with the exception of any ayysss lmao...he doesn't get into that.

spherebeingalliance.com/blog/endgame-part-ii-the-antarctic-atlantis-and-ancient-alien-ruins.html

It's Fake.

His actual twitter, where you will find the tweet does not exist. twitter.com/TheRealBuzz/

I agree, it looks pretty fishy. But we had a great thread about Antarctica a few nights ago. I thought you guy would like it.

The supposed sources:
twitter.com/slone/status/806552107671257090

twitter.com/NightHorn/status/807199406869086213

The story goes that he deleted it.

There is literally nothing wrong in the Antarctica, we have our military bases there just for fun, don't worry everything is ok, just ice and penguins.

Isn't this a Lovecraft reference?

If you've got an idea, let's hear it leaf.

Look up James Forrestal. First Secretary of Defense. Was involved with Operation Highjump. Killed himself by jumping out of the window in his hospital bed at Bethesda Naval Hospital.

Surprised more people arent talking about Forrestal re: Antarctica.

>not stupid enough

That is a really nice lava formation

Admiral Byrd and Forrestal.

that looks madmade

The mountains of Madness aka ancient ayyliums worshipping a reality-bending cosmic parasite

Reading up on it now. Any sources?

he is talking about global warming

are the sides even?

But why pair that message with what is clearly an either illuminati symbol or what appears to be a pyramid? Seems like it could be a message he wants to sneak by a minder.

Why don't we have more information on what the Nazis were doing there?

And why were John Kerry and the leader of the Orthodox Church just in Antarctica as well (forgot his name)? Why so much sudden interest in the region?

In danger from what.

We could use the extra space.

cnn.com/2016/12/09/health/buzz-aldrin-hospital-released/
archive.is/KDpXI

>you will never be a billionaire and fund a giant expedition to the South Pole in a massive arctic Pepemobile
>you will never expose the globalist ZOG conspiracy via satellite uplink at the entrance to the inner Earth

. I don’t ask that you take my word. Investigate for yourself. God Himself has
told us that the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one. Some people after they have read my
material have gone out into their own geographic area and seen for themselves that a small group of
people control their nation and the world from behind the scenes. They have seen for themselves the
power that secret societies exercise from behind the scenes.

Who are you quoting?

>Mountains are naturally angular and smooth
I'm sure it was just your regular liberal arts major that decided to go out into the arctic, so he could hand chisel an entire mountain to be more aesthetic.

You people are the type of niggas to believe in reptoids and shit

>redflagnews.com

Kirill

auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Bloodlines_of_the_Illuminati_By_Fritz_Springmeier.pdf

The fact that it *looks* like a pyramid is more important than if it really is. He tweeted that we're all in danger with a picture of a pyramid shape, the logo of certain secret societies.

You sound like the only nigger around here, nigger.

>imagine that nazis were building a wundewaffe under the ice all this time
>they browse internet including Sup Forums
>one day you get kidnapped
>wake up in a huge room like a gym or something, many white people arond
>a man in nazi uniform enters the room
>says in German accent "soon we all will see a new world and you will help us to re build it"
>get uniform and a gas mask
>get transported back to your home town
> thousands of corpses of non whites and traitors on the streets
>Officer says "time to get started with the job, Jungs" and points at the mobile crematorium

It's called glacial cirques IRC. Same process that formed the Matterhorn. It just so happened four of these lined up perfectly.

Enough with the fake tweets. We get it. We should look into Antarctica. Fuck just say that asshole.

We do, but in the grand scale of 'We'
The government and such

You're fucking retarded dude. I bet you believe in the hollow earth theory

fuckin saved, tks

I know exactly why I have this boner, etc.

Hitler is in that mountain

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-530

>hollow earth theory

I don't think so, but underground bases? VAST underground bases? Yeah. I believe in those.

KEK SUMMONS AN ANSWER, BLASPHEMERS

EVERYONE JUST CUT TO THE BULLSHIT AND GOOGLE OPERATION HIGHJUMP

DuckDuckGo'ing Op Highjump now. I'm unique

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump

bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm

Generational Satanism is real.

there are plenty of those D.U.M.B.'s (Deep Underground Military Bases) all over the planet, and some are occupied by non-humans

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,803598,00.html

Ruffled chips.

What do you know about the DUMBs? How do you know about them?

You're fucking retarded dude. I bet you call everyone you disagree with retarded and expect them to change their minds.

Nice talk.

Don't talk about those in public unless you want a visit by the secret police. I hope you're using a couple good proxies.

kekekkekekkekekekekekkekekekekekekekkekekekkekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekkekekekekee
obv

Just so happens.

Alright, I can believe that. I believe that more than the fake news story OP posted, desu.

>Buzz Aldrin knew plenty of Nazi Scientists helping him get to space

So apparently there are frozen fruit trees there and there was once a period of intense warming and co2 in the atmosphere was 2x today's level

phys.org/news/2012-08-tropical-climate-antarctic-palm-trees.html

And no one gives a fuck what you think either, bitch. Go talk to your mirror, if you want a conversation with someone that gives a shit about you. Or am I wrong about that too? :^)

Is he senile?
Or does he know something. What has aldrin been doing in recent years?

>implying aliens come from or need to travel from space
They're extradimensional beings.

i've always wondered. Aren't demons and such, spirits? What beings could possibly be under ground if they are an evil race?

I mean, you have the fallen angels, but they can shift into any form. Why do they have a physical form at all? Are they the reptilians? Why would they be reptilian at all? Aren't they also taking the image of gray aliens? Why?

If they are spirits why do they reside down in the earth, why don't they just float around, invisible. What the heck is physical? If it's physical can you hurt/kill it?

So many questions...

You're pretty hostile my man. Think all those conspiracies about nazis on the moon and underground aliens in antarctica are getting to your head

it's a fuckin donut

what's this "torus" nonsense?

why would you create a name for a shape that already exists, a donut.

>using redflagnews and not going straight to his twitter

it's fake faggots

>tfw just watched District 9 and really want to see some ayyliums now
>tfw they might be in Antarctica right under our noses

What is this feel lads?

>Eight giant tree stumps
>Eight planets
>Current investigation going on into the arctic

It all fits together

the sadness that there will never be a sequel to District 9

>Why do they have a physical form at all?

I'm of the mind that aliums or whatever they are, are corporeal beings, flesh and blood just like you and me. That leaves alot of room however for them to have telepathic abilities, superior intelligence, reflexes, extended lives, etc.

Instead we got (((The Hobbit))). Damnit Peter, why'd you do it man?

capitalism and if you think he should have made one good movie instead of three shitty ones then you are a fucking commie and can get the fuck out.

Underrated

sadly this

/x/ is a retarded waste of time.

nah aliums are just shape-shifting demons. I've read too many abductee stories, encounter stories, government files and scientist review on video tapes about footage.

They all do have telepathic abilities but so do demons, superior intelligence also, extended lives (check), etc.

But the ships break the laws of physics completely. They don't bend them. Some of the ships can move at 10,000mph and make instant 90 degree turns, disappear/reappear, etc.

There is no technology that can withstand those physics. Too many accounts of abductee events ending when the person mentions the name of Jesus Christ.

Also usually a palpable fear and smell of sulfur in the presents of gray aliens have all been recorded numerous times.

Shill spotted

If you only knew how bad things really were

youtube.com/watch?v=TjtoQOfdAkU

youtube.com/watch?v=7RMg55vOS4g

I hope this larping makes you feel important