Donald Trump owes the Russians money

>Donald Trump owes the Russians money
>Russia agrees to help him win election
>In return, Donald Trump lets Russia annex disputed land and lifts sanctions against Russia.
(,Could also possibly dismantle NATO)

The proof is in the tax returns. You get the tax returns, you expose this whole scheme.

Remember this last name: BUSH

>screenshot this

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/09/the-cia-concluded-russia-worked-to-elect-trump-republicans-now-face-an-impossible-choice/
archive.is/JDwbf
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline
ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying those are GOP members who the base cares about

Those might as well be fucking democrats

They are not publicly known because they operate behind the scenes, friend.

>"The more damage you could do when nobody cares about you"

At least two neocons.

>Russia agrees to help him win election

Except losing the popular vote by 3 million.

Russia must be on their game to only focus on states that matter for the electoral college and barely win them.

You really think wikileaks had no impact on the Clinton campaign?

>They are not publicly known

>McCain

>Lindsay "I will have the first all jewish cabinet" Graham

And Trump being Trump had no affect on his campaign, negatively and positively?

Only known because he tried to run for president once.

Trump and his antics were there to take away attention from his real indentions.

>people bankrolled by Saudi Arabia want to take Trump down

Makes me think.

why would there be any proof in his tax returns, if it was true it would be going through one of his companies

>Believing the Russia propoganda site Wikileaks at face without doing your own deep research

HMMMMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK

I see two terrorist supports (Graham and McCain) and the rest I assume are Neocons.

He's literally one of the oldest senators out there. You're fucking retarded.

Do you write for Heat St or something? You can't dress up Neo-Conservatism in edgy memes and expect it to sell.

His past business dealings with Russia

Please little kid. Admit you did not know the name Mccain until after he ran for president.

>Wikileaks
>Russian propaganda

Here we go, muh boogieman, muh wikileaks.

Hes not contreversial for a reason.

>all RINOs
>0

oh, lookee, all of the never Trump Republicucks.

So listen to the DNC when they say the leaked e-mails aren't real?

Take a scroll through their Twitter feed, comrade. If you think its all a coincidence they heavily shade America and defend mother Russia, you are lost.

He's literally my piece of shit senator.

Go back to the Heritage Foundation Shlomo. You're fucking done with the GOP.

You lost, deal with it kid. No amount of conspiracy theories will change that.

They are real but Wikileaks takes the emails out of context heavily making them appear worse than they really are. However, your bias will lead you to believe anything shady is bad.

>Fuck over a country repeatedly
>Shocked when said country tries to better their situation

Ever wondered why the US started conflict in Syria?

They don't want Europe to be able to buy oil from countries that the US hasn't colluded (or forced) to sell their oil exclusively for USD's.

Okay but my statement was that the general public would not know what his name is if he had not run for president.
The world is not you.

Why does everyone think voting machines are hooked up like computers?
They're not networked what so ever.
Fucking liberals, and some of you polacks, are idiots.

>Be DNC
>Praise Wikileaks constantly during bush years
>Suddenly the shoe is on the other foot
>RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA! FAKE NEWS! ALT-RIGHT!

Of course, I accepted defeat. But you are unAmerican if you really are gonna let Russia get away with hacking us.

yeah this worried me a bit hen this became viral
anyone explain this?

>hacking us

Where is the evidence? Not twitter posts, not x said Y, not blog posts. actual hard evidence that Russia hacked the DNC.

The claim wasnt they hacked our voting machines.

The claim is it was the Russians who were behind the Wikileaks hacks.

lol

No, the e-mails are available for public viewing. Wikileaks does not add its own spin, it simply puts them out for viewing.

As a Washington insider, I witnesses scrutiny from the Democrats as well against Wikileaks. I dont know where you got that information from.

What even is you're argument?

You are only here to try to drive divisions in the ranks of the newly formed GOP base.

It's not going to work.

You have to go back too.

The fucking CIA

it's the cuck brigade. mccain is still salty his senile ass didn't win and now he's lashing out at everyone.

There's a lot more proof of the US hacking other countries than the other way around, man.

You can't hold people at gunpoint and then get pissed that they're pointing guns back at you.

Look at the titles they would add to the posts they would share on their social media platforms.

>As a Washington insider

Oh did Daddy get you a nice little internship?

Post the proof the CIA have, an "ex CIAer said that" isn't proof.

Get the fuck out of here.

How hard does your name echo?

That was the first claim though.

You mean the titles that are typically direct quotations from the e-mails themselves?

Do you not see the logical leaps your shitty argument make you take?

I'm on board with this. We need to quit being the commies of the 21st century and start being on Russia's side. I hope Putin annexes Constantinople next. We should help him do it.

mccain is admitted secret society member who cares

Post the actual hardnote report, not news posts but the actual report.

Some of them were. Many were taken out of context. It was up to the public to do their own reading. The public would only read the headlines and draw conclusions from that. You can't tell me that isn't damaging.

This is one of the first articles I saw about Russia confirmed hacking.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/09/the-cia-concluded-russia-worked-to-elect-trump-republicans-now-face-an-impossible-choice/

It was back in September that Congress knew about this. So Democrats must be total cucks for knowing and not bringing it up or trying to leak it.

>bbbut user Russia is our enemy

Sure thing Schlomo Shekelstein.

>The proof is in the tax returns.

That wouldn't show on a 1040, nerd virgin. You would know that if you ever filed taxes. She lost. Get over it.

Then thats Media and not WikiLeaks you dumbfuck

Lol even kek thinks you're evil

Hmm, CIA vs the FBI.. I wonder which has a more trustworthy track record for telling the truth..

archive.is/JDwbf

US already controlled iraq, so why would we need syria? That pipeline could go through iraq to turkey, and block the iran one at the same time.

Remember when Hillary wanted open borders etc.

Wikileaks did the same shit MSM did to trump taking him out of context and people on Sup Forums bitch about it.

There's not a single fucking shred of evidence there that says Russia did anything. It's literally "X said Y" tier. Find me fucking hard evidence that they did it, not some bullshit article

When they even bothered to report on the emails.

Remember, according to CNN, it's illegal for you to read wikileaks.

Syria was one of Russia's only allies.

This as well. One investigated Hillary, the other got us into a war over WMD's that didn't exist.

Daily reminder that Podesta's password was literally p@ssword AND he fell for an automated phishing scheme.

>CIA

The same organization that infiltrates countries to undermine them and put in puppet leaders?

>Democrats advance half way to Moscow
>Russia supports the other guy

Ignore who is supporting who and any sane American would reject the annexation of Ukraine on the merits of it.

Russia saved you from yourselves, amerilards.

And he didn't change is Twitter password after knowing it was in the leaked emails

Oh hey look, people that decided they were with her when Trump won the primaries, long before any of this Russian shit.

Hey man fuck off with your self righteous bullshit. After all the shit the left has pulled and is STILL pulling with their media manipulation and subversion a few misleading titles on the right are not something to get your panties in a twist about. We need to employ any and all tactics available to bring the normies back to our side and save the West.

Also, even if Putin had something to do with the result beyond just saying he supports Trump why the hell would I be against that? Russia is great right now, the sole strong bastion of Western civilization.

Excellent post, comrade.

More like working relationship, but what does that have to do with the pipeline? We don't need syria for it.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Lets annex? Moron, Russia will never surrender the Crimea. To do so would be the death of them. There is no "lets annex" about it. Moron.

Fuck Israel. Fuck Palestine.

Assad refused to sign a proposed agreement with Qatar that would run a pipeline from the latter's North field, contiguous with Iran's South Pars field, through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and on to Turkey, with a view to supply European markets - albeit crucially bypassing Russia...Instead, the following year, Assad pursued negotiations for an alternative $10 billion pipeline plan with Iran, across Iraq to Syria, that would also potentially allow Iran to supply gas to Europe from its South Pars field shared with Qatar...The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan was a "direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans.

No wonder Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, in a failed attempt to bribe Russia to switch sides, told President Vladmir Putin that "whatever regime comes after" Assad, it will be "completely" in Saudi Arabia's hands and will "not sign any agreement allowing any Gulf country to transport its gas across Syria to Europe and compete with Russian gas exports", according to diplomatic sources. When Putin refused, the Prince vowed military action."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline

ecowatch.com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html

[IT'S SIMPLE FOLKS] Donald Trump has assembled a team of top killers who already made their fortune, Trump reasoned with them to now focus on working on a historic legacy of fixing America. GIVING BACK TO THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF TAKING!!!!

What a load of bullshit, Saudi dont give a fuck about palestinians. If you ever been there you would realize they get treated lower than dogs.

You could give all of israel to palestine, it wouldn't change a single thing, islamist fundamentally hates the west, and they have for hundreds of years.

no I thing he means the self opperated rouge agency that often pursues objectives that go against american interrests and is never held accountable because they have a gun behind the head of every gun behind the head of everyone in DC

Mudslimes just want to go Borg with the rest of the world.

Where are the GOP members? I see leftist cucks.

Image isnt real either. As of Friday, it was just Graham and McCain, both faggots who are NOT republicans under any circumstance.

>host emails on private server against protocol
>server gets hacked and emails reveling your corruption are released.
>oy vay how dare you do such a thing. Please ignore that I won't dispute anything in those emails.

Lindsey Graham and John McCain, Bilderberg CFR shit tier politicians. Always have been.

eat shit OP

sage

Even the normies on the faceberg know

The nerve.
How he dares to tell the truth, only Journalists are entitled to do that.

I hate McCain so much I actually voted for a democrat woman just to spite that old fuck

And Journalists need to omit and change the truth as to not offend their foreign invest...Erm, I mean the Minority crowds from anti-globa---I mean racism

Now you know who the traitors to the U.S. are and who to send to Gitmo.

>You really think the revelations of the DNC being corrupt had no impact on their campaign?

Damn. Really made me think.

By the way, when are they going to arrest columnists at the New York Times for helping Mexico influence the election by releasing Trumps financial records?

Soon, right?

Do you think it's better to execute people who commit treason against their country in support of Saudi Arabia, or just exile them?

what in the actual fuck would we find relevant to russia if Trump released his tax returns? I mean, the IRS is looking into them. If there was anything and I mean annnyyything woudn't they of said something during primaries or during the election?

Teflon don

gayest post ever, OP

This entire scenario is retarded OP
>hey you owe us money
>omg I can't pay
>it's cool, we'll make you fucking president
your bookie doesn't give you more shit when you're in debt, that's not how they work.

That would be the case if McCain wasn't running for president 8 years ago

Can't say that was a long time ago and doesn't matter if the Obama administration did so much "damage"

Don't forget, ISIS controls most of northern Iraq currently, and running a western pipeline through that entire country is just asking for it to be bombed constantly.

how fucking retarded are you? His tax returns aren't a secret the IRS sees them regularly you dumbass.

Mccain still buttblusted that we put him into chinchong prison camp.