Previous >>102536107

Previous s142.photobucket.com/user/ottawa_gamerz/media/DSC01097.jpg.html?sort=3&o=133
s142.photobucket.com/user/ottawa_gamerz/media/DSC01096.jpg.html?sort=3&o=134

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRyD5ghEK1Y
s142.photobucket.com/user/ottawa_gamerz/media/Wii.jpg.html?sort=3&o=309
youtube.com/watch?v=3NiS_3IMiuw
youtube.com/watch?v=CzY5Ceedsz4
youtube.com/watch?v=p7TENrqIrqk
youtube.com/watch?v=WE84EP3K0VQ
google.ca/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x882c9b710f2136a9:0x792c3184a9473de0!2m19!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m13!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/ryerson+elementary+school+hamilton/@43.2531044,-79.882021,3a,75y,283.46h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sESLMS2G5d1921gPIcbHHOw*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x0:0x792c3184a9473de0!5sryerson elementary school hamilton - Google Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sESLMS2G5d1921gPIcbHHOw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwwqHAh-7QAhUFRCYKHWLVDigQpx8IezAK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=zRyD5ghEK1Y

>Tanya Kach was 14-years-old when she was kidnapped and held hostage for the next ten years as a sex slave

What am I looking at here?

Story?

Please don't die yet, Canadian with the drone near his home. We need you.

This a bombshell,,, boys. RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

>h4lWtbNM
Where is this guy since I called him out on the ◘? Was that a signal to see if I was a shill too?

I'm one of the 56 posters, known as the 27th

Anons, hold up-

>home reno
>home renovation
>literally building his dungeon

I AM THE WALRUS KOO KOO KAJOO

Look at the book in the screenshot, and then look at the video title

Bumping for justice

Extremly creepy.

So another Pedo dungeon a la Alefantis?

a la

DRONE BRO, BE SAFE AND REPORT BACK TO US EVERY 10 MINUTES OR LESS

Surprised this thread doedn't have more action

FUCKING AUSSIES

Sorry, left cap lock on

It's me - new ID. Have a knife and put broken glass under mats by all doors and windows

What did he mean by this?
s142.photobucket.com/user/ottawa_gamerz/media/Wii.jpg.html?sort=3&o=309

Original OP said he was in his 40s.

>had a baby 20 years ago

Doing my part. Bumping for exposure, shitty tablet and all.

Sounds like a cover up

Bump

What happened to the original Canada OP?

Bump for. My poutine bros

youtube.com/watch?v=3NiS_3IMiuw

I am doing a walk around of my property and vehicles and to check out the rest of the footsteps. It's 1:01 now, I will be back no later than 1:15 otherwise my DMS will release the torrent of a truecrypt container with all of my findings 15 hours from missing the reset.

not the guy

Sup Forums be careful, do not hurt the innocent

LEAFBRO WHERE U AT??
IS THIS THE GUY?

>put broken glass under mats
that's illegal you fucking idiot, and now you've posted it so can't claim as a mistake if someone uses that to get at you

Creepy

did he look like this?

Anyone know his name, he looks like this guy I know named johnn lacombe, he's a coke dealer with biker protection.

PLEASE KEK, LET THIS SOMEHOW BE TIED WITH TRUDEAU

Why does he have stuffed antimals in his room?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7TENrqIrqk

>confederate flag
I'm sure they are his "kids", user.

youtube.com/watch?v=WE84EP3K0VQ

I asked my mom for the graduation papers, if I end up in a psych ward you know it's a fucking coverup.

Wow.

What?

yeah, that's junior.

His son name's Kyle : youtube.com/watch?v=WE84EP3K0VQ

trying to find his apparent comments on that guy's (the1316killer) channel

not successful

You fucking idiot it's so I can hear people stepping on it, it's glass from a lightbulb.

>"my son shakes his ass" in description
>pants falling down with underwear exposed
>I put it on the internet

what did he mean by this

>leafs

"Kyle shaking his ass" is the description.

Can i get a summary of whats going on in this thread?

Seriously, this guy most have some sort of mental illness or something. He is 40 and he lives in a dumpster : youtube.com/watch?v=CzY5Ceedsz4

for anons who have actually used goybook, do you have to be "friends" with said person to see photos?

>this guy most have some sort of mental illness
His favorite book is

He was likely a victim himself.

someone is telling stories on the internet about drones

it's a larp

Read this first

fuck thats no pedo thats a retarded autist you guys

Guys, I am beyond fucked now. I found a camera installed on the air vent in my shed in the back yard.. Someone screencap please. I'm going to have to make a run for it.

WTF!!??

I think so

Godspeed user.

Fucking hell, user. Please don't end up jumping off of a tall building while drinking bleach through the multiple shots made in the back of your head at the same time as tying nooses made of fishing wire to said building.

Holy fuck burgerbro I am scared shitless. We aren't allowed to own guns. What do I do?

ottawafriend here
what the fuck is going on lads

anons

he was home schooled in cloquet minnesota in the 80/90s

>population 5000

A leaf may have stumbled upon an Ottawa pedo ring. Sees fresh footprints in his yard's snow and says he found a camera installed in his shed. His day of the rake is at hand.

> →

Thank you for the share.

I've just finished reading his entire Facebook wall and I've come to the conclusion that he is just mentally ill. Kind a sad. Seems like the only thing that passionate him in life is gaming and collecting teddy bears.

>expecting me to read all that

If you really found that camera, there is probably some sort of tracking device on your vehicle. Can't very well go through the snow as you will leave tracks. You could try to go somewhere public or a friends house if you can. It sound stupid, but you can make a blinding powder with just cayenne pepper if you have it. Throw the dust in the air, get in peoples eyes and lungs.

also

>Disabled

these are the ones who are easy victims

Bumping this shit for interest.

DO IT FAGGOT. I'M BEING ACTIVELY WATCHED FOR THIS SHIT YOU LAZY FUCK. IF PIZZAG8 IS FAKE NEWS THAN WHY DID I FIND A FUCKING CAMERA IN MY SHED AND A DRONE FILMING ME FROM BEHIND A TREE

fakbookcom/photo.php?fbid=10151983489560858
see facebook chat in background

>ya but she likes dancing-
>had her in dancing and she got-
>I only let her paint her nails, I-
>I agree with that show at all

those are the only lines I can get, people with better zoom help out

here you go, the canadian peducation system.

DUDE!
WE AGREED I WOULD LARP TONIGHT!
IT'S SUNDAY STILL MICHAEL!

checked n kek'd

stop larping

Keep it in a sealed bag. Go to your police station. Fingers print must be fresh on it.

just go on live stream all night user will keep u safe

Fuckoff CTR shills

Run leaf. Please run. They know.

Wow, even the background looks like comet ping pong fuck :/

>ryerson

I'm not CTR, I'm NAMBLA.
Nice thread ya'll got here.

That's my concern with the user posting about the drone cameras and all of that.

I think the info about the mailbox and the gaming store could hold some legitimacy to it, however.

google.ca/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x882c9b710f2136a9:0x792c3184a9473de0!2m19!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m13!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/ryerson+elementary+school+hamilton/@43.2531044,-79.882021,3a,75y,283.46h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sESLMS2G5d1921gPIcbHHOw*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x0:0x792c3184a9473de0!5sryerson elementary school hamilton - Google Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sESLMS2G5d1921gPIcbHHOw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwwqHAh-7QAhUFRCYKHWLVDigQpx8IezAK

Looks fucking spooky too.

disgusting, fuck off.

fuck that i'm getting the fuck out of here and getting my insurance ready. i will post this screencap tomorrow with magnet links to a truecrypt container.

If you're going to make a run for it OP bring the camera. Might be your only evidence of foul play if you choose to go to any authorities that you believe trustworthy.

I aint clicking that shit

>school looks to be next to crack houses

I thought Canada was 1st world.