Sup Forums what does it mean to be a man? because i don't even know anymore

Sup Forums what does it mean to be a man? because i don't even know anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
philosophybasics.com/branch_stoicism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An Y chromosome

It's less about physical strength and more about mental strength. Conviction in beliefs.

Man is from the center. He preys on predators there. Do not come to the great center if you are not from a great center. You will be worked into the grave and killed for being a demon.

fpbp

i like this definition, but can't women have convictions in belief too? what's the difference?

THe Y chromosome is from the center of the thing. It always was. The Tree of Life defeated the Hunter at the center of the world. It is a trophy on my face. The Tree of Life defeated the bombs at the center of the modern world. They are a trophy on my last name. All men scratch their heads for Adam Baum, because we split the Atom.

Go away if you are not from the center, OR ELSE

>what does it mean to be a man
having an arrow cock thats always rock hard, duh. jesus user, did you even look at the pic you posted?

>orion trophy on face of adam baum

dude what the hell are you guys posting?? there's like astrology and chemical formulas and shit

The word "Virtue" means "manliness" - that's why Ancient Romans were so strong and manly - because they led a life of virtue. Being physically strong doesn't hurt though

Aristotle says: "it is for a noble end that the brave man endures and acts as fortitude directs."

Fortitude. Willingness to live and to die for a noble purpose.

Purpose. No nihilist can be a man.

Pay attention! I'm the bomb. Ever heard of Adam Tree and the Snake? You're caught!

Mr. Bomb is #1 in the center. He always was. The first Bomb was the River. Decorate the Tree of Life the right way and unlock advanced flying units.

Mr. Tree isnt just the oldest man. He isnt just the original man. He isnt just the old German King. He is the original Y Chromosome. He is the leader of the baby face pumpkin head tribe of trees... the most brilliant of all tribes.

Ok. Who is this shill?

hmm this is a good starting point for me to think about. thanks

PERFIDIOUS LEAF!!! AWAY!!!

FALSE YOU FAT FUCK

ITS TOTALLY ABOUT PHYSICAL STRENGTH
THE MALE BODY IS 100% DIFFERENT FROM THE FEMALE BODY

DIFFERENT SKIN DIFFERENT HAIR DIFFERENT BONES DIFFERENT CHEMICALS

Of course they can. There is no distinction in that regard.

Breath user.

Nope
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/

NO!!!
MEN AND WOMEN ARE ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT

IN EVERY WAY
WE ARENT THE SAME

BEING A MAN IS ABOUT YOUR BODY
YOUR BODY REFLECTS YOUR SOUL
YOU CANT BE A FAT FUCK AND HAVE YOUR SHIT IN ORDER

YOU CANT

Read Stoic Texts