Donald Trump's comments on Kuwait

I would like to know what Sup Forums thinks about the comments Trump made about my country, do you agree with him? if so, why?

His comments:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pvibo_qK6oM

Trump says Kuwait did not pay the US back after aiding us in the war, this isn't true. According to politifact Kuwait, among other countries payed the US back, with Kuwait spending 16 billion dollars, which isn't accounting for inflation.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/apr/27/donald-trump/donal-trump-says-kuwait-never-paid-us-back-ousting/
dod.mil/pubs/foi/Reading_Room/Other/305.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SrCcluP2GG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I forgot the link

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/apr/27/donald-trump/donal-trump-says-kuwait-never-paid-us-back-ousting/

>politifact
pay denbts sand-man

>Kuwait spend 16bil
Sorry Khaled, but spending money != paying back a bill. Why do you think greece has negative worth right now?

Pay debts.

We payed the US back, I invite you to find proof that we didn't.

Prove you did.

Get me one free gf and I'll message the Don to let it go.

Who are you again?

KUWAIT GIVE US ALL YOUR SHEKELS I DON'T CARE ABOUT MORALITY.

GIVE US YOUR SHEKELS!!!!

GIB MONEY NIGGER

>Trump claims that the US "liberated" Kuwait for nothing
top kek, not they didn't, the US got paid and is still getting paid for it, Military bases, Iraq invasion, oil contracts, arm deals worth billions to kuwait and its neighbors (KSA, Qatar, Bahrain) under the threat of Saddam in the 90s and later on to fight "terrorism"

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((politifact))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mods, we have a terrorist. And ze is threatening to fuck all our goats.

Why are you all so rude

They give leafs to much flack on this board, at least there is one person who isn't a meme spewing degenerate.

Learn from the leafs, they are good role models.

It's somewhere in here
dod.mil/pubs/foi/Reading_Room/Other/305.pdf

you can look through it, I'm not going to go digging through 500 pages.

>payed the US back, with Kuwait spending 16 billion dollars
10 billion more

Oil-niggers. America supports "moderate opposition" in Syria to overthrow Assad and put pipeline from Kuwait to EUSSR

You see, if the Germans paid us reparations, then we could pay kuwait who could in turn pay the US. So in the end its merkels fault.. We should slay her.

>its in this 500 page document of course I wont read it but i assure you 100% the proof is in there some where, you just have to start reading it

That's a lot of money for a country that size. Why does Blumpf have his fingers in his ass all the time

khaleeji arabs are an unecessary strain on the middle east, sorry dude

Freedom ain't free meng

Trump is just a gaudy nigger in white skin. Hes a weak faggot and if your country has any strong leaders I wouldn't worry about it.

>Politfact
BUILD THE WALL

If greek hadn't happen there would be no democracy. You are to blame. kek

There was an old pdf of the same document except it wasn't a photo copy, I could press CTRL-F and find it, except you have to download that pdf.

Nice globalism you got there. Memes become memes simply because they are left unchallenged. Memed a third temple possible antichrist so whatever bibi and the rothschilds say, you do

I don't think you understand, OP.

Trump stands for American patriotism, not globalism.

Although Kuwait is in the clear, it's a message to any country that we liberate under his administration.

>except it wasn't a photo-copy
What you're thinking of is an OCR scan, where a scan of a document is parsed into identifiable text and images, all selectable and indexed, instead of pages of an image. It's nifty.

He has been saying this shit since 1988

youtube.com/watch?v=SrCcluP2GG8

Better hope you don't get occupied by, say, ISIS, any time soon, otherwise I'm sure his administration would love to set the conditions for your liberation. :^)

Who gives a shit? Pay us again sand nigger.

Pay up goat fuckers before you get freedom'd.

I genuinely like your country, and wish you a prosperous future. With that said I really want to stop meddling in affairs of the ME/Afrika. Burnt out

it's okay, based Kuwait-user. We're going to Make the Middle East Great Again.

So in reference to Trump, I would have to say, your "prophet" can stop raping little girls and go fuck a pig. Anyone who follows Muhammed and his teaching is a child raping pig fucker. So all in all I like what Trump said. Nuke Mecca, I'm out.

Thanks

I dont really care about kuwait. Is Trump making kuwait matter again?

same user here just watched the video.

"we gave them the country back for nothing"
"we want 50% of what you make for x years, or permanently"

1) Not our country to keep in the first place, so giving it back seems...logical?
1a) We needed Oil, Kuwait had oil. I don't think America would of intervened had it not been a oil rich state
2) This goes to show that trump is definitely a businessman and not a career politician. It's money(business)((money)) as usual

>I would like to know what Sup Forums thinks about the comments Trump made about my country, do you agree
Stopped reading there.
Yes.

According to politifact, it cost us $61 billion. Kuwait paid us $16 billion, and other countries paid $38 billion for a total of $54 billion.

$54 billion is less than $61 billion, so the money we received--including your $16 billion payment--was not enough.

If a group dines at a restaurant and the total comes to $61, and they split the bill up and only pay $54, they have not paid their debt. They have reduced (paid down) their debt, but money is still owed.

Simply paying part of a bill doesn't mean no money is still owed, nor does it reduce the costs that generated that bill.

Basically, helping you cost us more than we were paid for it.

It's fair to say that you paid us, but you didn't pay us back.

Kuwait is the 19th province of Iraq, i.e. a non country

First of all, I highly doubt Trump is going to do anything about this. There are far more serious issues he will be focused on. You have very little to worry about.

Even if he does decide to actually look into this issue, assuming you are correct in that you did pay off your debt, he will be corrected by white house staff who have proper records. This is non-issue.

>According to politifact Kuwait
ok then

On top of this we should be making money off of it. Not losing. So more than $61 would be nice. $100-$120 is fair. Round up to $122 billion and that's fair game

>dod.mil/pubs/foi/Reading_Room/Other/305.pdf
I have proof you didn't it's somewhere in there but I don't want to dig through 500 pages.

Where's Kuwait at?

Lookin' like a part of Greater Israel, buddy... Not sure I can help ya...

>Makes claim...
>Won't prove

You want me to look up your proof for you? Bet you won't pay me for it, either... cheapass Kuwaiti.

Saudis paid us at least 30 billion for it and Kuwait paid us as well.

Top US govt officials are on record saying we got paid more than the total cost of the war

Bush Sr. wasn't an idiot like his son

Look, Abdul, it's a protection racket. We just want the money. This is what Rome used to do, it's not new. We're the dominant power and we're deeply in debt, but we also have a lot of influence and bombs. Trump simply put two-and-two together. So pay up. What's the big deal?

OG Glorious Leader

>According to politifact
You do realize that just because they call themselves like that doesn mean they have no agenda.. I mean you do get that right? They are liberal leaning pieces of shit that got cought several times lying on facts if it just means that trump is "wrong" .. to the point where they got called out several times and had to correct themselves several times. Everyone can make a websit called *subject*fact.. doesnt mean shit.

U.S should of just imposed payback plan of 50% on any profits earn't for the next 20 years. Considering they wouldn't of had those profits at all.

>war costed 64 bil
>kuwait paid 16 bil

pay up sand man