China flies nuclear bomber over South China Sea to 'send a message' to Donald Trump

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-bomber-flight-send-message-donald-trump-taiwan-a7468021.html

>vote Trump to avoid World War 3, they said
>Hillary is going to cause World War 3, they said

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Surprised it didn't crash

Oh behalf of my people, those with brains, I am sorry that we installed a dictator into office in one of the most heated, violent, bloody overthrows of democracy in modern history.

Sorry my Vietnamese friend, it's on us. I'm so, so sorry

well shit

I can assure you we have at least one nuclear sub in the south china sea, and they now it. Dumb sabre rattling by some backwater official.

>China flies bomber during routine drills they have been running for years.

>inb4 next day it accidentally launches a nuke into the ocean causing ww3

i keep saying to you guys obama isnt leaving

>vote Trump
>war against chinks (non-whites)

>vote hillary
>russians and americans nukes destroying the world

Trump was still the best choice

>CTR

...wow. China.

So scary.

Hory Shet they're gonna get fucked up.

They're still flying the Tu-16?
Good god. I know the B-52 is still flown, and just as old, but there's also the B-1s and B-2s to balance it out.
A country claiming to be a superpower should be able to do much better

Wow. I've never known someone so dickless in all my life. That shit is bananas. What happened? Did your cock invert itself so many times it fell off?

You can't really believe Hillary "Blame Russia for e'rything" Clinton woundnt have started a war do you?

Let's just clear something up for you children. Bill Clinton's first presidency was a twofer. Hillary and Bill were a package deal. Corrupt all to hell and rife with globalist bullshit. They were bought and paid for by the Chinese government. You can look it all up if you want. China would not be as powerful a nation right now if it werent for them owning the Bill Clintom presidency. Now, while the arabs also pumped a lot of money to the foundation, looking at what China was starting to contribute, you can be pretty sure that China was expecting for Hillary to be a repeat of her husband's presidency.

All their dick waving is two things: just that, dick waving and puffing up its chest trying to scare Trump. If you are a citizen of the US this should piss you off. Regardless of you political views to have another nation threatening your country, your president and by extension you should make you angry.

For all the hate you shitting out of your vagina President Trump will be the one defending your freedom. Because regardless of the letter after his name or the color of his tie he still believes in making sure you have the opportunity to disagree with him. You're very lucky he's your president and not that bought and paid for cunt or anyone else in that corrupt trash family of hers.

China should be eliminated for the good of mankind

if it was 1v1 conventional warfare with assault rifles and marines vs chinese we would lose, but this is technological shit we would nuke china before we nuke them. Thanks b61, and thank you b83

War against whites or non-whites.
Plus trump says your people are doing the drug war right. So why shill against him unless you're a drug dealer/user

Stomping some slants isn't WW3. The only nation to fight WW3 with is Russia.

that "bomber" is pretty pathetic. knowing the chinese it probably is rocking a pirated Norden bombsight

>vietnamese
thats the P.I flag

This also gives Trump the excuse to give a Cuba-like embargo on China, Chinese goods, and Chinese outsourcing that could cripple the Chinese economy back to Cultural Revolution levels.

3D Chess.

Do you know why Chinese can't win a war against us no matter what? Because they can't fucking SEE. It is proven Asians have shit eyesight because of their slant eyes and horrible peripheral vision etc.
They're practically blind. Like fighting an old grandpa.

>Taiwan calls you to congratulate you on your presidential election
>You tell them thanks and have a short discussion about the future relations between both your countries
>China gets butthurt

Gee, the chinese government are probably some of the biggest fucking babies I've ever seen.

HOW WILL OBAMA RESPOND TO THIS CHINESE AGGRESSION?????????

Cute

but what are we going to do for computers and shit, thats the thing we need china alot we can do alot of things remove some stuff but our electronics are basically made by them maybe japan and sign some kind of contract for cheap panasonics

>starting a nuclear war because Donald talked to your cooler brother
They can eat a dick desu

Good

Fuck trumpfags and fuck the US, they were once a good nation that turned itself into a lot of angry little men

Don't expect us to help you outmaneuver China you traitorous racist pieces of shit, as a matter of fact we WILL cooperate and trade with them more once trump enters the office, at least the Chinese have some honour and stand by their word

>but what are we going to do for computers and shit, thats the thing we need china alot

That's what's middle-class jobs are for. Especially in light of how shit quality control in China is.

The middle class blue collar families are going to love this.

>nuclear bombed

We 1970 now.

Reminder that China has no icbm or missiles capable or reaching beyond Asia.

>flies not even close to taiwan
>"send a message"
Wow these chinks can't even do a proper show of force

>traitoris
>pls let me flood your country with cartels
>pls come visit and spend your money and dont say anything when our cops plant drugs on you
>fuck you gringos are so racist
>I love la raza! Dont be racist

I fucking hate you fucks you are so fucking stupid.

then we get pollution like china and the air kills people, maybe we can create some kind of technological revolution for the automation and construction industry. Maybe we can create some kind of steam purifier so shit doesn't get into the atmosphere

Good. The UN and WTO will fuck China over.

Top tier argumentation. You even likely believe the shit you spew from your mouth.

I'm glad Trump rustled up the Chinese. They're too much and deserved to know no one likes them.

Oh and I'm glad it isn't Russia. Russians are bros

FIRST THE CIVIL WAR

THEN THE CHINA WAR

KEK HAS FORETOLD THIS ENJOY YOUR GLORIOUS VICTORIES AMERIKEKS AND Sup ForumsACKS

>then we get pollution like china and the air kills people

On the plus side, people are getting jobs.

Though I do have a suspicion that Trump's appointments of climate change deniers are there to prevent the left from interfering with the blue collar jobs influx with pesky things like "carbon emissions".

The Chinese have a no-first-use policy. For a war with China to go nuclear, the USA would have to use a nuclear weapon first.

This is like taking a selfie with a .22 in a bathroom mirror.

US still has naval and air superiority. All it takes is to cripple chinese navy and air power. There's no reason why the US would send ground forces to mainland China

>this is the joke
>this is your head
where did the joke go?

slant-eyed finn getting butthurt over there. lelz. take it easy buddy.

Why? You can just crash the Chinese economy by saying "Yea about those debts? We aren't gonna pay em. Also, we ain't trading with you anymore."

And nobody could do anything about it.

Israel would demand it

>mainland chinks
>honour

Lmfao you fucking retarded beaner

>current year
>thinking a bomber could effectively deliver a nuke
What is anti-aircraft ??

>nuclear bomber

Trump won't cause WW3, China will.

If China actually became openly hostile to the US it as a country would cease to exist within 6 months. America would need to do nothing more than issue a trade embargo and much of the western world would follow suit.
Their economy collapses within a week and civil unrest/war ensues, should China then in an act of desperation attack America they would quickly get torn apart by America and it's allies, even America's enemies would join in on the curb stomping to get themselves a chunk of the salvage.

China would devolve into a collection of smaller country's and city states warring with one another for what's left.
In short the Chinese government isn't dumb enough to commit suicide like that over a friendly chat between America and Taiwan.

Why though? I get Iran but China? No you're just talking out of your ass

That is what India, Japan and Korea are for.
Alternatively, you could outsource those jobs to some of the poorer states to boost their economy and pump the pollution into empty mines.

it is bad and it isnt bad, i mean china is cancer air and it can kill thats because they are like london in the 1800s they have the industrial revolution going on but it isnt like anything like it at all. But still you get my point we should try inventing something so we dont get cancer air

>I'm so, so sorry

Nice b8 m8 8/8 would masterb8 and cum on ur post m8.

do you think trump's debt to putin would be satisfied with new russian territory?

didnt chinas government fall in the 70s, and the people ate the government literally fucking ate the rich and government cabinet members

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

>Not even president
>Not even doing anything
>Chinese decide to end the world
>THIS IS TRUMP'S FAULT!!!

>tfw china goes three kingdoms mode again

They can have the stupid salty sea, and aaaallll the boycotts they could ever want.

It's almost like you don't want to to mow down hordes of Chinese.
I bet you play protoss you fucking faggot

When is the last time China won a war? How much did they out number the Japanese in WWII and Japan took over their country. 1v1 conventional, we would whole sell slaughter them.

>we avoided the WW3 with Russia timeline
>but got the WW3 with China timeline

>China
>world war

The US will sink their navy within a month and the war will be over.

Better than with a white country

and then? Do you think you can win just by sea? They have nuclear rockets exactly because they can lose on sea.

What are they gonna do? They can't win a war and they know it, at best they can try to play chicken with nukes but the US could absolutely survive a nuclear exchange with them, it just wouldn't be pretty. If they want to commit nuclear suicide over a dick measuring contest they can be my guest, the west coast could use a good nuclear purge anyway.

They also can't survive a US trade embargo. Things would get real shitty on the US side but China's entire economy is built on feeding the US consumer market, within a month you'd have a billion starving chinamen rioting in the streets.

Yes. It will be a limited war to put the chinese in their place. They would be retarted to start a nuclear exchange that they have absolutely no chance of winning.

MFW this is obamas problem not trumps.

Do you really think those rockets will make it to the US without submarines?

The concern is China nuking Japan/Taiwan and pissing off the entire world.

I hope Russia and USA team up to gangbang China

He should have shot it down. With Russia on our side China cannot even nuke us before we destroy their entire country. No chance of WW3.

China has so few nukes with the range to actually hit US that they don't even have real MAD.

We could nuke them into the stone age and only lose a half dozen or so nests of degeneracy like LA, NYC, Chicago

>Do you really think those rockets will make it to the US without submarines?
Yes. You can't destroy all mobile launchers of China in one strike. Some of them are always driving somewhere deep in China and some of them are hidden. Destroy just one and you will provoke nuclear excange. You can't attack nuclear deterrent of other country without retaliation. You think China doesn't have guts? Just imagine if roles reversed and Chinese/Russian rockets attack American roket sylos. You think your generals will be paient and won't see it seriously?

Dibs on lincolns repeater assholes

Ohh supreme leader trump is perfect does no wrong

That's not a nuclear bomber, this is a nuclear bomber

This. I don't care if I get drafted just as long as I have time to go impregnate like 50 chicks before I'm sent off. Fuck it.

>We could nuke them into the stone age
> lose a half dozen or so nests of degeneracy like LA, NYC, Chicago

Yeah, thats a normal life. Like any other year, nothing our of ordinary. Some islands in the Chinse sea really worth it even though USA doesn't claim them for itself.

Why would we waste time destroying the launchers when we can destroy the missiles.

Missiles will not reach US from China. They have to deploy jets or submarines, both which the Navy will shoot down in an instant.

Fuck off chink lover.

>Missiles will not reach US from China.

Name me latest Chinese ICBMs they use for delivering nuclear warheads, their respective ranges and estimated number of the depolyed. You should know this without Google and wikipedia if you think you can make statements like "Missiles will not reach US from China." I'm waiting.

Maybe they land a few, but in the process China will be 100% destroyed.

They know better than to really start shit. They're just betting that any given US leader will play it safe and let them bully him on regional matters rather than being the guy who gets to have "the first nuclear war in human history" and "total genocide of the Chinese people" as his legacy.

The US has anti-ICBM technology.
I can't tell you how I know that, but we are about 99% safe right now.

US would take the shit down in any delivery system.

Can your nation claim the same thing? No?

>don't use facts. I'm waiting.

Based retard.

China would get destroyed in any conventional war with anglos.

>The US has anti-ICBM technology.
Unless it has higher than a 99% success rate, some nukes are getting through.

China does this type of shit all the time. They have no real projective military force. They're posturing faggots.

Anti-ICBM technology is still very rough around the edges, the majority of ICBMs will still make it through, depending on how many are deployed.

>Maybe they land a few, but in the process China will be 100% destroyed.

lol, it is possible, but what comes next? You think everything will remain the same after one country kills like 100 mln of people? Just the other day in hstory of USA? move on to the next president. no assets will be lost in China. No harm to the world economy. No new alliances of countries who fear the same fate? No anti-American blocks? No crisis within NATO? No detention of Chinese citizens in USA who lost their fmily in China? No new laws against free speech? Now free wave of terrorism? no leftist riots? No nothing?

All for some petty artificial islands in the South China Sea. 5d chess my ass.

I always knew I was going to fight a world war but not this way or this moment

I don't see any fact about Chinese rockets, their ranges or numbers of deplyed rockets. So much for expertise of Sup Forums blind-American patriots.

Do you have any idea how many more nukes we have than China? We're good, trust me.

>nuclear bombers
so they're litterally 70 years behind us in terms of nuclear technology? coolio

You think you can just muder 1 billion people and get away with it?

>nuclear rockets
>200 warheads
>half of them rely on fucking tu-16's as the delivery mechanism
top fucking kek

Sam Hyde CAN and WILL

Of course. This world needs a cleansing.