What do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

What do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

stop taking warm showers

breed with blacks.

No balding here, mate. 30 and gotta thick head of hair. I am graying but that's because I'm self-employed and always stressed out.

nothing you can do, it's a punishment by the lord

this

Eugenization does wonders to bald haired people.

i reversed mine using a shampoo

white males who lose their hair have poor genetics, time to swallow the redpill bud. weeding them out of the white gene pool is a good thing -- just give it time

It's because men are suppose to go bald.

You fags act like balding is some new disease affecting more men this generation than any previously.
You watch too much tv and expect all those wig wearing sissy's in movies to be an accurate representation of real life. Well it's fucking not, you've been brainwashed by the media Jew that men have to have thick heads of hair, in the same way that women have been brainwashed to be anorexic sluts with fake tits. Go outside and take a look around, a man without at least a receding hairline is an anomaly.

Shave your head you whiney little bitch.

What kind of beta cuck metro little pussy "man" is worried about their hair?

kill yourself or stop caring.
My hairline is receding at 22 and it sucks but it really isn't that bad.
I guess it depends on your other features though.
If you are a fat, ugly manlet who is balding I pity you.

>WE MUST END THE FEMINIZATION OF MEN
>HURR HOW DO WE STOP THIS MASCULINE TRAIT?

fucking Sup Forums

Anti androgen & Estrogen halts male pattern baldness user, you could become a cute little girl instead of a fat balding white male.

didnt elon get a hair transplant?

>bald haired

stick to mongolian

what do we do about faggot shitting the board with the same threads everyday ?

Well, you are not worried abot balding itself; you are worried about not being able to attract the opposite sex anymore.

I started to get bald when I was 19. I was worried about this like a day, or two, thats all. I'm 25 now, and completly gone baldheaded, and I have to problem getting laid.

What kind of man you have to be to depend only on your look in order to get women's attention?

Train your mind, body, and be breave, and everything will be fine.

Riken will save us from the Male Pattern Hair Loss Jew.

>What do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

Heavy metal detox.

Alright calm down baldie

>genetic epidemic

do you know why banana flavouring doesn't taste like bananas?

Balding is a natural side effect of testosterone
Every man on the planet that's not a estrogen filled faglord has at least a somewhat receeding hairline
If you're going bald just suck it up and shave your head short. That's my plan, if the rest of my family is any indication I probably won't get to that point though.

>supposed to
just like they're supposed to have melanin in their eyes and be allergic to lactose.

yeah, it's really obvious. he got a pretty good one though, his hair looks great. as expected if you're a fucking billionaire.

Na. Combover is best. So is just letting the top get thin. Sup Forums topics on men's hair are really faggoty. You really care about your hair that much? Queers

This thread again...

Reminder that the op hasn't replied to his thread.

Sage this shit.

why is this exact same thread with the same picture made like every couple of days

75% of males will experience thinning at some point in the course of their lives.

There's a lot of treatments.

I stopped mine with fucking minoxidil. The lightest treatment there is.

If you're balding and you complain about it without even looking into any treatment then fuck you.

Just don't wash your hair period. Scalp's natural oils are enough. Washing hair causes it to fall out quicker.

Problem is women who carry the gene. This is why it never dies out. Balding is a fucking plague.

keksimus

>What do we do about the non balding epidemic plaguing young, estosterone deficient, xenoestrogen laden, beta white males?

fixed that for you