Can someone redpill me on the Soros meme. I don't know anything about him, but everyone on Sup Forums says he's evil

Can someone redpill me on the Soros meme. I don't know anything about him, but everyone on Sup Forums says he's evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/george-soros/
soros.dcleaks.com/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_September_Release/C05778285.pdf
sys.Sup
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY&index=19&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA
youtube.com/watch?v=pPLm0-uAZbs&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=wahx60jfKqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I don't know anything about him
that's the point

funds all the evil in the world.
constantly destabilizes nations.

Now expand on that.

thats it. That's all he does except for Jews. He doesn't fuck with israel. He wants to make the kikes the aristocrats of a global thralldom. It's why they call us shabbos goyim.

I want sources though. It's not that I don't believe it; I just want to read the dirty details.

He believes the worldwide system of nation states in place right now is bad in multiple ways, and he believes the world would be better off it were all one country. With the US being the most powerful of them all, most of his efforts have been to weaken it, because he knows his dreams will be stopped by it if they get closer to fruition. Of course, he has ways of making a hefty profit off of this, too.

What's not disputable is that he's an atheist, so he isn't bound by the same moral codes of ethics as most other people. Also, although he was born Jewish, he doesn't really see himself as part of their group, and only associates with them as a means to an end to get what he wants.

Most leftists are atheist. It's why I never understood their ethical convictions. It actually drives me crazy.

Start here
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/george-soros/

Thank you.

Look up the George Soros 60 minutes interview. Word is he tried to have it pulled but that might be battles conjecture

soros.dcleaks.com/

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_September_Release/C05778285.pdf
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fopen%3Fid%3D0B25jZvbIGn6fbzdpVDNxeTRlRUE
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2FS1FxwkSs

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!NlxHxBRR!D3RZiTcfV7c7EluBxdVQLzHxaZLbx4l7TWQYXKTsK4s

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.is%2FgF4vi

Soros admits involvement in refugee crisis

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY&index=19&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA

youtube.com/watch?v=pPLm0-uAZbs&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=18

He does fuck with Israel, all the time. In fact Israelis hate Soros if you read any of their media.

Soros destroys countries by manipulating their currencies through his hedge funds. As a distraction, he promotes a lot of SJW type organizations but they are subversive orgs designed to destabilize so he can again swoop in and hedge their currency to the brink.

tl;dr Soros is a destroyer of worlds

For example he just put 500 million on spending for political 'action' parties in Germany for migrants. The whole thing is geared so they create enough problems that the Euro gets shaken up and he can swoop in.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pPLm0-uAZbs&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=18
One of the best pieces of journalism that Glen Beck ever produced.

hungarian gypsy
gave up hiding jews to einsatzgruppen death squads in ww2
used stolen jew golds to create financial "empire" revolving around "shorting" currency markets, creating false rumours of economic collapse, then buying currencies when they hit bottom
uses vast sacks of ill-gotten loot to fund marxist organizations worldwide
supports the clinton pedo-machine

that's all you need to know

OP, make sure you also watch this, like or dislike for Glenn Beck aside.

Watch this, Prime Minister of Malaysia on Soros.
youtube.com/watch?v=wahx60jfKqw

She deserves 1000 rapes.

Tried to buy out a large share of Russian state broadcastnig company after Russia opened its borders to Western economic advisors in 1992.

He had a 23% ownership at the time, imagine what you can do when you take over the media? Hmm... I wonder what that would be like?

Soros is one of the architects of globalism and one of (((them))) behind the migrant crisis in Europe

wtf i love Soros now.

He's a bastard that tried to kill my country's economy

>outjewing a jew
hmmm now where have i seen this before?