Why do people love this movie? Mad Max movie that doesn't involve mad max? Fuck my life!

Plus he's wearing a cuckhold mask half the movie. And Charlie Theron is like alphadyke. I've never been attracted to guygirls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlJzrzrGR_8
priceonomics.com/why-every-movie-looks-sort-of-orange-and-blue/
youtube.com/watch?v=cdLl1GVjOrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the original was a slow boring aussie shit heap

it has less CGI and actual car stunts and crashes
try to enjoy a movie, OP

if you dont like cuck movies, dont watch cuck movies desu

As a stand alone action movie it was actually good, and the real special effects compared to cgi was a sight for sore eyes.

Basically in an age of nothing but shit movies a mediocre movie stands above all else

Best. Movie. Ever.
Movie
Ever

how bout now?

Its all about Mad Max, though.

kek you misareble idiots

For fucks sake. It wasn't promoting any fucking agenda. It was a fun movie about big cars making big explosions. There was no deep underlying propaganda horseshit. It was a cool action movie. Fuck you and fuck your dad.

I absolutely love it
all those practical effects looks so good
and the scene when max overpowered a bunch of women while his hands were chained showed that the creators weren't afraid of being labeled sexist

It was just a visual experience, I highly recommend you look up the making of it. They did some fucking insane shit

No one likes this shit fest.

Mad Max and Mad Max 2 were good movies.

The ending of Mad Max is epic.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlJzrzrGR_8

Honestly I spend more time than I should looking for subversive propaganda in the latest films but this had absolute none.

It was just straight up action for an hour and a half and I really enjoyed it. Definitely the best big block buster in 5 years.

Crazy to think a movie not pushing some stupid fucking political agenda could turn out to be so good. Who would have though?

The first Mad Max was so slow it made the first Star Trek movie look fast.

>A fucking Mad Max movie with no Mad Max, and instead, a female warrior main character.
>Not pushing an agenda

Fuck off.

slightly better.

It was boring and gay and like Star Wars just designed to make as much money as possible.

Did you even watch the movie?

Mad max 2 was the best. I like actual Mad Max movies not Alphadyke guest starring the shed-cuck movies.

Yeah, it wasn't designed for audiences with attention disorders

>have you even tried homo sex yet? You can't say its degenerate without trying it

>alphadyke
Shit like that is ok if they dont pust it down your throar too hard.

Fucking Alien was always based around female protagonist, but she just never was agressive or had an agenda.
Nobody hates Ellen Ripley.

>As a stand alone action movie it was actually good
This.

I love Ellen Ripley.

The only people that like this movie are age 27 or younger

The millenials get shit-tier action movies so this is epic to them

I agree with this. Alien struck a great balance. Aliens sort of pushed it for me.

i think that is the best summary of modern feminist movies of all time, well done.

I knew you hadn't.
>I'm going to judge things I haven't seen because Sup Forums told me to
Fucking moron

Pretty simple, you're a fucking retard. The old movies aren't about Max either. Mad Max is an agent of change, not the central character. He brings change. He's like a folk hero.

This

It was kino

it was a fun movie involving a massive car chase with cool stunts

the only part i didnt like was when they met the woman clan and they were movie levels of women op can kill all these strong men. Seriously when i 120 pound women solos 4-5 men in a fight it breaks reality.

Still enjoyed the movie though as that was only about 10 minutes of the film.

This movie is actually really good if you think about it.
It shows us that women can't do shit without help and will ruin absolutely everything.

Everything was good until the ending. The women should have died. Now that great civilization in the middle of nothingness will quickly collapse into chaos. I felt bad.

This movie was alright, shit story though and it didn't include max much

That's another thing
Why do people have such strong feelings definding this shit movie? At best it's a over dramatic car chase with a dyke a cuckhold and hight production values. At worst it's as I described.

this is not great cinema...I could understand if such strong feelings derived from normie shit like Apolcalypse Now or Children of Men or even the original Mad Maxes but this blue pill dispensing kike shit is too much for me.

One of the worst movies I've watched, the story is that big explosions mad max runs away to the desert then comes back o the same place he runned away from.

WTF is the story of this movie. Its kinda like ShawShank Redemption its too overrated no great storyline.

Yeah okay edgelord so watch more capekino faggot.

Max was in it plenty. He's just a silent protagonist as he's always been.

Plus the old Mad Max movies had le strong females. You had the black lady in Thunderdome and the blonde chick in Road Warrior. Hell, you even had the old lady that fights off the bikers in the original. It's not out character for the series at all.

>Fucking Alien was always based around female protagonist, but she just never was aggressive or had an agenda. Nobody hates Ellen Ripley.

Ripley was written in a time in which grrrrl power wasn't a top 5 bullet point on "How to get a giant movie studio to make your movie."

She knows her own limits and doesn't go out of her way to "prove" herself.

When she does get aggressive, it's for a reason the audience can relate to and she is physically vulnerable during that time.

Plus Sigourney Weaver is absolutely not Hollywood hot. Believable.

Sigourney Weaver was the anti-Michelle Rodriguez. I'm kind of burnt on the badass girl trope. I don't know if I can suspend disbelief in the movie theater again while some 120lb girl physically beats up 15 Navy Seals.

They brought in the author of the vagina monologues to consult on the wives. They attempted to do propaganda and make a feminist arc. But it failed. The wives are the least sympathetic characters in the movie. Furious is meant to be a heroin but comes off as a dumbass that betrays her civilization over her feels. Max is smart enough to not stick around.

Nux is the real main character. He has all the actual character development. His arc us contrasted with his former buddy Slit. Immortan Joe is set up as a crazy villain, but once you see the state the world is in you realize that he is a great man and the only hope of bringing a better world, as he was the one with the strength and vision to re establish the state and religion, and not exist in a state of anarchy. He also proves that he cares for his people because his whole motivation is to produce a clean heir.

This movie is a giant red pill on women, civilization, and religion with a little bit if feminist signalling to pacify the normies.

Splosions were good, tho

BLUE AND ORANGE

kek you picked up on that too? did you ever see that weird documentary?

It is definitely full of propaganda

You have to fight for your homeland, you can't run away, there is nothing else better waiting for you anywhere.

what documentary?

You read way too far into it. This is a fact. Your type of read means multiple viewings, multiple discussions on threads, multiple fan theories and added to lore and watching the directors commentary and shit. You don't get that from one viewing. What you get from one viewing is perhaps placeholders of what could have been a story or arc here and there, wasted opportunities at a deep plot and a huge goddam carchase.

>The wives are the least sympathetic characters in the movie.

Yeah no shit.

Let's escape being property?

How?

By becoming cargo.

>Immortan Joe is set up as a crazy villain, but once you see the state the world is in you realize that he is a great man and the only hope of bringing a better world

Glad someone else saw that. The rulers of Gasoline town, bullet farm, and whatever they called the aquifer that immortan Joe was guarding were essentially the custodians of what remained of civilization.

The blackest pill was the wives fleeing their hard won comforts in the high castle for the lure of a noble savage myth. Women will always shit test their own people on every level.

Never let a woman drive your war rig.

there's something somewhere on youtube about it, but here:
priceonomics.com/why-every-movie-looks-sort-of-orange-and-blue/

I still prefer the first mad max, but from 2 onward it's always been about him getting tangled up in someone elses story and just trying to survive / get fuel.

If you can get past the fact Mel Gibson isn't in it, you can get past the fact it's just Furiosas story with Max mixed up in it.

I bet the jews are behind this.

>that part where Max is half-drained of blood, chained to a car door and an unconscious psychopath... and still beats five fully capable and well-hydrated women (including the movie's "bad ass empowered woman" too)

I dislike how much makeup those wimin have in an apocalyptic world.

What are you talking about.
It opens with Mad Max, Mad Max kills half the people in this movie and he's doing what he's always doing: helping people.

He's an ex-cop looking for a righteous cause you fuckwit.

This x 1000

Fury road is a 9/10 in the 2010s
8/10 in the 2000s
7/10 in the 80s
6/10 in the 70s

>tldr; if you think this movie.is awesome, you're an underaged piece of shit

It was pretty good.

This x 1000.

Nice post, Dieter.

>Shawshank
>overrated

Pick one.

It's just a fun, summer action film not meant to be taken seriously as a political statement of any sorts. Jesus people.....

This is a very Sup Forums thread.

I have seen it and I feel the same way as this guy. I don't even care about the strong womyn shit, but Max himself doesn't do a goddamn thing all movie. It really feels like he is just interrupting Immortan Joe and Furiosa doing their own thing, not that that movie would be particularly interesting, either

>6/10 in the 70s

70's was pretty weak on action movies.

I can think of

>Bullitt
>Dirty Harry
>Some corny shit with Charles Bronson co-staring a handgun.
>Shaft

And he didn't even get his car back.

fury road was overrated as fuck

>tfw can't enjoy modern mass media anymore because I've had my eyes opened by Sup Forums to all the leftist shilling

I live in Australia so I've kinda experienced Mad Max IRL ama

>this movie is hyped on Sup Forums as feminist propaganda
>people who made the film allude to this too
>get triggered
>boycott the film even though id have never seen it anyway
>with group of friends
>he has downloaded it
>watch it
>"wasnt as bad as id thought it would be"

Basically while they argued for it being a STRONK WYMAN film the women are all idiots and fuck everything up.

>be few attractive women in a wasteland
>in exchange for spreading your legs now and then you have food, water, shelter and security, things NO ONE else has
>"you cant like own someone thats bad"
Women doing irrational things the movie

> Why do people love this movie?
Youtube has (had?) it in short clips. You clearly can see why people like this movie. It`s scenes of cool and hype gangs doing cool and hype stuff, and hurricanes n sheeit. And naked bodies.

Nobody cares for crippled fucks and dyke/nigger narrative.

Also the setting is interesting in "what would I do in this world" way. Just like zombies became popular after "28 days later", because people can empathize with the world/situations. Not with the story and not the setting.

Right. Is that why the director hired some old droopy vag feminist to give it a feminist message? The movie sucked and they're liars saying there was "very little cgi" the whole movie had cgi bits. That's the main thing that I don't like.

Homosex is amazeballs.

Bunch of hard redpilled faggots.

It's a good movie and you're honestly over-thinking it to make it into a she's an alphadyke turbo feminist

>She knows her own limits and doesn't go out of her way to "prove" herself
One of my favourite things about Ripley as a science fiction and horror protagonist is that she sees shit going sideways and rather than trying to Amazonian Rambo the situation her immediate response is 'oh fuck I'd better get out of here'.

In fact they basically demolish the feminism thing about two thirds of the way in when they meet the women bikers and one of the wives has basically this conversation:
>I kind of figured an all female group would be democratic and nonviolent
>Nope, I shoot people with a sniper rifle girl
>...Oh

I loved the movie, i think people got all butthurt because they're sick of the "asskicking girl" agenda Hollywood has been pushing hard, but it was done correctly in this movie and it didnt come across as forced, it felt like an 80s action movie with incredible stunts and high paced car sequences.

Fucking love grandpa George Miller, still knows how to direct something spectacular after being away from the franchise for 30 years.

But awesome for dystopian movies.

>omega man
Being my favourite.

has everyone in here been watching E;R or something

I absolutely loved this film. Yeah, the part with the biker chicks was lame. No one saw this movie for the story. I wanted to see a bunch of badass cars hauling ass through the desert and I got what I paid for. The part at the start of the film where he starts the Interceptor and the supercharger spins up got me rock hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdLl1GVjOrc

They basically prove feminism wrong in this movie as the women group they meet up with is dying off and resorting to using their sexuality as a trap. Meanwhile Immortan Joe is literally rebuilding civilization with his breeders that birth children that are hoped to be born free of any cancer like the majority of the people in the wasteland.

In the end the girl power group's choice was to run away and drive endlessly into the salt flats where there was possibly nothing at all. And then Max eventually comes up with a solution for them proving that women need men to fix everything for them. It's actually pretty redpilled when you look at it. The women are only good for breeding. The wives were given every affordable luxury conceivable in a post apocalyptic wasteland and reject it to be muh independent strong girl power proving feminism is literally cancerous to a society. My one gripe about the movie was that Immortan Joe could have at least excavated a relief step or a reservoir for excess water to collect when he dumps his massive water load for the plebs otherwise it is just excessively wastefull

As a stand alone movie it was fucking trash. What he meant to say was it was pretty and that justifies the total irredeemable garbage contained within it.

Oh and also Immortan Joe did nothing wrong
This guy gets it. The women were only shooting themselves in the foot

yfw he losses the Black on Black to get the Magnum Opus next movie.

[spoiler] I thought the game was fun. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] It was apparently MEDIOCRE [/spoiler]

It inspired a pretty cool video game

Really like the tuned cars and the stunts.
The warboy was a qtie.

That is a seizure, cats can't actually digest milk, the meme was created to trick housewives into killing stray cats.

No one cares who he was until he put on the cuckmask

dog > cat

it was too simple, so simple and predictible it made the original mad max movies look like kubrick masterpieces. It was really shit, sadly

I wish I could chill as well as that pupper.

Also Fury is entirely dependent on Max and he saves her ass multiple times.

>they destroy the icon car in the first minute of the film
>They interpret "Mad Max" as meaning he has to be legitimately insane, hallucinating and shit
>Max is a non-character for the first 40 minutes
>The War Boys, the other road gangs and the war rigs are the only cool things
>The main characters are traitors to the War Boys
>the chase scenes and explosions get boring by the end

All the movie has is a couple cool factions, explosions and cool cars. The Protagonists sucked and I couldn't find any reason to care about them. I enjoyed every time one of them died because frankly the War Boys were just cooler than them. Max was only cool in the one fight where he was chained to Nux.

>For fucks sake. It wasn't promoting any fucking agenda. It was a fun movie about big cars making big explosions. There was no deep underlying propaganda horseshit. It was a cool action movie. Fuck you and fuck your dad.

The main character spends the first 40+ minutes of the movie chained up. He can't do anything.

It was only 40+ minutes in when he got free that I turned to the people I was watching with and we all said, "I guess this is where the Mad Max movie begins."

That's 40+ minutes of prologue in what is supposed to be a cool action film.

what a waste of trips. movie was trash and people who enjoyed it are fucktards

>A fucking Canuck having friends
>going to movies.
Yeah right you cuck.

Just enjoy the big flamethrower guitar truck you autist

>>A fucking Canuck having friends
>>going to movies.
>Yeah right you cuck.

I saw it with friends at their house. I don't speak during the movie in the theater like a filthy subhuman.

It's a good movie you nerd trash

It also helps that Sigourney is taller than most manlets. She's like 6 ft. tall. Goddamn I hate Michelle Rodriguez. She's always trying so hard to look tough and badass but all I want to do is curb-stomp that little punk. Any guy who acts the way Michelle does is also asking for an ass kicking.

Remember that part where literally half a dozen women ganged up on Max and he beat the shit out of them?

I liked that part.