Did we get played?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bannon and mad dog were great appointments

Leaf.

Abso-fucking-lutely. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills in thinking that this administration will be anything less than absolutely horrifying.

hes not even in office yet hahahahahahahahahaha

Member?

ONLY ONE WAY TO AVOID YOUR TRIAL LEAF
ONLY ONE FUCKING WAY
GOOD LUCK
YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Yes. You bought the Clinton plant hook line and sinker.

pic related burger its (you)

W-what's going on here

All the people who thought he would change anything did, yeah.

From the start I saw him representing stagnation. And I thought that was still better than Hillary introducing authoritarian leftist bullshit to the USA.

If the Americans really wanted a change, they should have gone with Bernie. It probably wouldn't have been good change, but change nonetheless.

Who is lobbyist in Trump transition team now ?
>inb Anyone that rich and Gop is lobbyist.

North Korea, China, Cuba, Muslims and SJW ON THE LEFT, all control speech and thought and are truly against freedom.

[REALITY CHECK] Since Liberals don't believe in borders, aren't all Russians already American, they just need to come here? Or are they racist and only Muslims and Mexicans have this privilege?

[IT'S SIMPLE FOLKS] Donald Trump has assembled a team of top killers who already made their fortune, Trump reasoned with them to now focus on working on a historic legacy of fixing America.

GIVING BACK TO THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF TAKING!!!!

Eric and Melania playing around

>Eric

I like how it's Hillary supporters of all people criticizing him for not draining the swamp

He doesn't start work until the 20th of Jan, fuckwit.

Holy shit is it Barron? He's a big guy

North Korea, China, Cuba, Muslims and SJW ON THE LEFT, all control speech and thought and are truly against freedom.

Since Liberals don't believe in borders, aren't all Russians already American, they just need to come here? Or are they racist and only Muslims and Mexicans have this privilege?

[IT'S SIMPLE FOLKS]
Donald Trump has assembled a team of top killers who already made their fortune, Trump reasoned with them to now focus on working on a historic legacy of fixing America. Even the SOS Pick believes in Global Warming, and will help America negotiate tough deals with OPEC

YOU SEE ONLY BAD, I SEE BAD TURNED GOOD.

GIVING BACK TO THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF TAKING!!!!

>GIVING BACK TO THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF TAKING.
Anarchy left is shit tier.

Barron about to fuck like a mofo.

>GIVING BACK TO THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF TAKING!!!!

From the very same people who gave us:

>$5/gal gasoline
>Health insurance premiums that are more than double your house payment
>prohibitively expensive education
>million dollar 800 square foot houses

We should feel great!

>Did we get played?

No. He has to do it. The establishment appointments are strategic.

He knows that if he truly goes rogue, he will be impeached. Both establishment Republicans AND Democrats have no incentive not to impeach him. So he's entangling establishment figures into his administration so that if he goes down, they all must.

It's 4D chess.

what would crocodiles know about an american swamp

Yes! This is a post I can get behind.

Trump's cabinet is going to be an absolute Megazord of awe inducing destructive power.

You are the worst. Someone who is "always right" because you dislike both candidates and "saw" their flaws because you are so "smart". Pls KYS

HAHAHAHAHA

BERNBRO WOULD'VE HAD NO SUPPORT FROM THE REPUBLICAN HOUSE AND SENATE

HE'D BE EVEN WORSE THAN OBUMMER

No, not all blacks are niggers like not all reptiles are evil.

Barron Melania doujin when? Don't fail me Japan! Does Japan even know who our president is anyways?

>not realizing you have to put water back in a swamp after it's been drained

Obviously.

Look up a movie called "Taboo"

>choose swamp shill who will never change anything
>choose likely swamp shill who may do something different

they did the best they could.

>wall street
This is practically a buzz word now.

The Exxon fella has been at odds with big elite money his whole career. He is something different. The monopolies tried to put Exxon underwater. This guy is not the friend of as many (((lobbyists))) as people are thinking.

Did the small hand thing only come from current year man? as far as i've seen his hands seem normal sized

You Trumpshills try really hard to excuse everything Drumpf does...................hahahahahahahahahaha.........................................

He has big palms but not elongated fingers. Created the illusion of small hands.

No, I don't like a lot of the picks either. Still, the Exxon guy has a history of battling monopolies. That should be acknowledged.

>We

Speak again, leafie

>at odds with big business in America

Sounds like a Comrade to me

>B-Barron.. y-you're a big boy

There are only two possibilities here, either Trump was a deep cover establishment candidate all along just the same as Hillary, meaning there is no hope of real change after all and we were all screwed from the beginning, or Trump is actually serious and will at least try to change things.

Personally I'm sick to death of being a cynical fuck, so I choose to have hope. In the long run it feels better than being a smug asshole that gets to tell everyone I told you so but is completely dead inside.

Heteros gon hetero. Completely incapable of forming lasting relationships. Lusty violent disease vectors

He battles monopolies so he can make his own monopoly bigger

>L E A F

put a brazzers logo kek

How many lobbyists are there again?

No, they tried to snuff him out. He was playing defense most of his career. This is how I've been understanding it. More will be coming out as he gains more of the spot light.

max autism rp

These threads are clearly made to spread FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt).

Hide threads, do not reply. Trump is doing fine, if you believed in him before, continue doing so.

Donald Trump is owned by the Jews. He's Israeli's #1 friend. He's three times the friend to Israel and the Jewish interests than Hillary ever could have hoped to be. If you think he's going to do anything but pad the pockets of his Jewish handlers, you are out of your absolute fucking mind.

He's spent decades trying to prove he's a global elite. Half of his debt is to Jewish banks. You idiots were played either way.

Considering every appointee at this stage has said they want to dismantle, greatly weaken, or outright modify the nature of the department they have been assigned for years, we'll need to wait and see.

Not my favourite picks, but then again, my picks would not make it to congress.

Well you're completely wrong, but okay. Go be a retard who keeps getting played and then tell people with actual foresight that they're elitists and need to kill themselves.

So who is buying whom in this administration? I'm lost right now.

You sure did, CTR.

Wew lad

>Trudeaufag
>Most likely Ontariofag at that
>Spouting Liberal rhetoric like the good little Globitchal dog he is
Fuck off. You are literally the most embarrassing part of our country. If we could, you would be sunk beneath the ocean and Canada would be happier and more prosperous as a result. All you do is drain the economy of more successful provinces and then bitch about world politics and spew mindless, Libcuck rhetoric to seem like you have a point. In less than 6 months, you'll backpedal like the two-faced little weak-jawed faggot you are and praise Trump as the savior of the West and boo Trudeau out of office.

Canada would not miss Ontario if it ceased to exist, nor would anyone else.

>Sup Forums memes a billionaire real estate mogul celebrity who has professed lifelong liberal beliefs until the age of 70 when he started spouted racist, sexist and xenophobic sentiments. This candidate then proceeds to BTFO of actual Republican frontunners, alienates the party base, so a homophobic Race Bannon is nominated as his VP. Then this unlikely duo defeats the most corrupt political machine in the history of Western civilization only to take power and consolidate the same corruption hidden behind an illusory, dichotomous false choice that is America's two-party system

Gotta say, this is Sup Forums's best prank since trolling Pawn Stars

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

>meanwhile in reality

>these faggots abandoning the God Emprah at the drop of a hat.
HERESY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS BOARD

>Assumption
>Assumption
>Gives me a political ideology I never stated
>Implying the liberal party isn't dominated by Agnostic Anglicans in the hands of the multinational

$0.05 deposited into your account Schlomo.

that series was my first step to degeneracy

He's setting up an anti Marxism team. Just think of it that way.

That person you were arguing with is a troll, bud.

>Fact
>Fact
>Same rhetoric that CTR and anti-Trump protestors spewed/continue to spew daily
>Implying you wouldn't say anything like the good little Liberal bitch you are to appease your hero Justin "Cucked by the Trump" Trudeau
You could at least attempt to articulate a worthwhile rebuttal rather than further proving my point about your politics.

Why would frog-Shrek drain his own home?

Alright, THATS IT. Melania is /ss/ing Bannon confirmed. They have way too many sexual poses to be be hand-waved away with "slavic parenting". I don't know how to feel about their relationship.

Only appointment that I haven't liked so far is education.

Yeah but Bannon has to actually clear this shit out.
Either Bannon absorbs the essential functions of the EPA and Treasury and such, or he exerts enough pressure on them to get them to do what's right for the country.

Mad-Dog is gonna have to be a weapon kept on a short leash. He's brilliant as a tactician but his philosophy about the region is...pre-emptive to say the least. If Trump actually starts collecting real intelligence about the region and finds the spot to hit, then Mattis should be given his mission.

He's like a sniper shot so powerful that it rips the surroundings apart a bit too. Gotta make sure you at least destroy the right target

Maттиc - хopoшoe нaзнaчeниe.

This. He could remake his team again easily.

For you.

This too.
The best way to build a better country is boiling the creme of the crop of each generation to the points of power and influence and innovation where they will be most useful.
This is somewhat hard to do when the prospects for a smart kid in a shitty town are nothing since their school budget has been reduced to a shoe string and their parents cant afford private schooling.

Charter schools are a fucking mess in terms of who gets a charter to make one

>we
fuck off

Yeah.

post more

i excpected this shit too happen.
most of Sup Forums are bluepilled reddit tards

yes lol

you faggots are the same ones that advocated that parents who kiss their kids on the lips are sexually abusing them arent you

Nope

zero.

>Look up

Most probably.
But hey, now we have no power anymore, you just have to sit down and take the ride.

Yes.

hot

Ya.

Yeah, we should have voted for Hillary.

This has to be shopped.

>I don't know how to feel about their relationship.
I do: jealous

Oedipus complex. The Trumps are promoting incestual degeneracy.

Well, Sup Forums said he will make anime real.

This is photoshopped.

>Trump's not a serious candidate
>Trump will be out by October
>Trump will never win a single primary
>Trump has a ceiling of 25%
>Trump has a ceiling of 30%
>Trump has a ceiling of 35%
>Trump has a ceiling of 45%
>Trump will never win the south
>Trump can't win with evangelicals
>Trump will never be accepted by the party
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never win the general
Trump can't really build a wall
>Trump can't extend Hillary's prison sentence to 120 years
>Trump can't expect the President of China to sign an unconditional surrender on the deck of the USS Nimitz
>Trump cannot get re-elected
>Trump can't be the fifth face on Mount Rushmore
>Trump can't be all five faces on Mount Trumpmore
>Trump can't run and win the 3rd term, can he?
>Trump can't get me 2 GTX 1080's running in SLI

erect

maybe you should look up what "drain the swamp" means
Protip: it doesn't mean "don't hire anyone successful"

He's 6'1

>for you

Post it