If white people are superior, then why do they need an authoritarian state to protect themselves?

If white people are superior, then why do they need an authoritarian state to protect themselves?

Implying shitskins don't? Implying that authoritarianism isn't human nature?

we are. and we do not need anyone to protect us.

as it stands, the corrupt western governments are bending over backwards doing everything they can do subvert the white people and empower nigs, shitskins, gays, and mentally ill gender fluids because they can't do anything without a helping hand

I want to sniff her feet

All states are authoritarian. There is no state without authority backed by the threat of force. The authoritarian states of Europe are currently protecting nonwhites over whites. What we actually need to protect us are nationalist states that allow us to act in our own best interests.

This

Did you know that when the supremacist propaganda began in Germany it was in fact to end the syndrome of INFERIORITY that the Germans had until then?

i want to hate fuck her, i bet she is gonna love my white dick inside of her.

>need
>but he isn't talking about the air in my lungs
>straight into the trash

Germans thought they were superior from 1870 on. They just hated the treaty of Versailles

Oy vey! You naughty Goy

I am happy rose threads are no more. I can't remember the last time I saw one.

"her"
"her"

>being this new

Name one way in which the state specifically protects white people that excludes non white citizens.

east Asians does also need it and they are superior to us

>rose is now 33 years old
wew

> Argentinian
> white

Because modern White people are pussies, that love being told what to do. There was a time when our rulers feared the masses. Weakness is the path to slavery. Even the Feudal System didn't jew you as hard as (((Democracy))). Always working. Always owing debt. This is no way to live.

What does this even mean? Who are you to judge that an authoritarian states is bad?

To purge the strong.

u r a faggot