Stop playing video games

Stop playing video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rprBLT8SPjg
youtube.com/watch?v=BTQaTMTYla4
theironpill.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will stop playing video games as soon as Varg stops being an antiwhite cuck dedicated to seeing white countries fall before arabic race mixing. But we know that aint gonna happen

>Christianity is a desert religion
>therefore
>we should open our borders to replacement by desert folk
>Death to the white race

... play MYFAROG instead

He never said any of that you tard.

Lmao awesome thread bro

stop live

Walk your dog.

No

That's absolutely false though. Varg wants Europe to be white.

Video games are my only reason for living though, Varg.

Honestly, I've realized it comes down to video games, tv/film, or drug/alcohol use and I'd say video games (in moderation) have a lot more benefit to your life than weed/booze or family guy.

And yes, I've tried those things and had plenty of friends who swear its the life. But I know its not, its a shitty lifestyle for shitty people.

>praises the Ottomans for killing Greeks
>wants Europe to be white

No, he just hates Christians, all his talk about white nationalism is just a front.

is masturbating secretly redpilled?????

think about it.

but Varg, the women don't give me the time of the day and ignore me sometimes.

and you know, sometimes I need some entertainment and escapism because my life is so shitty otherwise. how can you not understand that?

plus, I've been playing Digital Devil Saga. it's a really good game.

>is masturbating secretly redpilled?????
Lets find out.

he's probably just your standard Nordcuck who suffers from the delusions that Christianity hurt his people.
In reality it developed his people form being Mud hut dwelling rapists into an advanced semi-respectable Empire.

>the Vikings were based!
>i mean...we pretty know they were niggers in every way annnd they lost a war to Native Americans in Canada. BUT FUCK IT, THEY WERE THA BEST!
>fuck Christians!

surprisingly this delusion seems common in Nordcucks lately.

shut your dirty fucking lying mouth. He has made countless essays and videos about the importance of white european identity.

Why do so many of you slander people? What the hell is your motive? Is it simple ignorance? Are you infiltrators trying to spread mistrust in the community?

I see this with Richard Spencer too. Are you just vengeful Christians that care more about Christianity than the white race? That you attack pro-white figureheads like Varg and him to make us dislike the non-Christians?

Why do you lie so much?

>surprisingly this delusion seems common in Nordcucks lately.

>surprisingly
Have you seen Sweden lately?

Play League of Legends

Varg.

You were in a whiny metal band with shit talent and no concept of music

You burned down several churches in a fit of autistic rage

You stabbed a man 23 times "in self defense"

You are currently leeching off of capitalism and indulging in it's fruits while forcing your family to live like savages because said capitalism is so awful to you.

You are a faggot. While some of the shit you say is good advice, most of it is completely insane ramblings of a psychopath who is still trapped in the mindset of a kid who wants to be the coolest thing ever to his edgy teenage cunt friends.

Fuck you.

And for the record I stopped playing video games when they became movies for SJWs.

I wish I could

Do I take roleplaying too far, living on a farm in France with little in the way of checks and balances in the form of healthy human relationships to help keep me sane, slowly drifting into complete delusion, surrounded by yay-sayers and online enablers? Let's find out!
*Ambient music plays* *Heil Odin, sael Odin* *Papyrus font*

its trolling m8

>I see this with Richard Spencer too.
That's because spencer is also an autistic embarrassment of a human being. Neither of them should be examples for anybody.

STFU. Real World you're the 400 lb fag in bed Trumpy the Clown likes to fantacize about.

I guess he makes an exception for Skyrim?

>we wuz vi-KANGZ

>*Ambient music plays* *Heil Odin, sael Odin*

I always thought it was "Aladdin, Saladin", seemed to fit with his worldview.

Stop Vargposting.

i for one appreciate a good varg thread

I honestly couldn't care less about paganism, but Varg said that the destruction of Constantinople was good if it only meant Europe would become slightly less Christian in the future, his concern for the white race is only applicable to a select minority of whites. White Nationalists need to get past religion and address the larger issues, I see far too much bickering over shit like this.

He hates Christianity because Christianity is anti-white. Christianity took such a massive shit on white culture that you can't even remember it.
What if I told you Nordic people existed before the Viking age?
Christians attempted to completely replace Nordic culture, and every culture they came into contact with. They told perfectly capable men and women they need to submit to a father figure, and to feel guilty for a Jew that was crucified to somehow absolve them of their inherent evil. Many indigenous religions actually do not assume that their followers are evil, and this is seen as a benefit.
Christians care more about the countless Asian, South American, and Black Christians than they do about their own people.

As soon as you stop LARPing

no

Your mom must be disappointed when you rant about this on the way to church

Where does he even get all this medieval battle gear and shit?

Stop breathing

There are specialty shops that sell this kind of stuff for literal LARPers or theater/movies

You can probably just buy finished mail from armourers. I don't think it needs to be fitted the same way plate does. Either that or Ebay.

My mom is an Atheist.

Make white children.

I bet she was also 40+ when she had you.

No

Make newtype children

>Sup Forums thinks it understands things deeper than the average person
>can't get beyond christianity and its brown desert person roots

Eat a dick you fucking pansy.

I can see hating Christianity, but he just flat up hates all Christians, which is the majority of whites on the planet, like it or not, and when he prefers non-white non-Christians over white Christians, that's not compatible at all with white nationalism, way I see it.

Go to church

Someone in another thread found out he had over 500 hours put into some strategy war game, so Varg doesn't actually have much issue with playing vidya.

That was his autistic wife, not Varg himself.

>forcing your family to live like savages because said capitalism is so awful to you.

You're just jealous he has 6 redpilled aryan children and you don't. Every time I've seen his family they are happy with palpable Volkisch auras.

Prove it, varg

Tomino can't write for shit, Fuck Gundam and fuck Japan.

This is now an Iron Pill Thread

Wait until they grow up. The children of cultists always go through a rough period as they get older

Nah, go fuck yourself. I don't let betas on the internet how to live my life.

>hates all Christians, which is the majority of whites on the planet
citation needed, and no mexicans arent white
most europeans are culturally christian celebrating easter and christmas and never going to church outside weddings and funerals at best

Beta's don't stab the fuck out of people with reckless abandon.

She was 26.
Why do you think he hates all Christians? He has said that hate is irrational, and he doesn't hate anyone. Also, much of Europe's is renouncing Christianity for irreligion, especially in the Northwest.
His views on Nationalism are more complex than you may realize as well. If you want to critique him, you should learn his positions.
youtube.com/watch?v=rprBLT8SPjg
He's not against video games. He talked about playing some sci-fi survival type thing (?) in one video. He prefers tabletop RPGs to video RPGs is all.
The beauty of Gundam is in it's world's scale and it's mech designs moreso than Tomino's poorly paced, formulaic (kind of had to be at the time he came up) writing. The movie trilogy is probably the superior way to watch the original series, since at it's heart it was a show based on a reliable battle of the week that put the story in the backseat. Ideon is probably better this way too, and the second Ideon movie's ending is fantastic.

How the hell are video games movies for SJW's? not counting watch nogs 2

Stop manually breathing

Nationalist obviously has no meaning for him since he's a rootless cosmopolitan, living in a foreign country with a foreign wife and raising his kids in ways that are foreign to both his home country and the one he's living in.

>not playing AS varg

>The children of cultists always go through a rough period as they get older

They'll have to go out into the woods and find a christian to stab as a coming of age ritual.

This guy is the most retarded and autistic thing I've seen in all my years on Sup Forums. I get being anti-immigration, and anti-Islam, but this guy literally wants us to go back to living in viking tribes.

can someone explain what iron pill is?

I don't mind the first series of Gundam, or zeta, but anything beyond that is pure garage. ZZ is a mixed bag, first half is okay but that second half. Also fuck Newtypes

>Gundam 0079
>"Newtypes mentioned casually, supposedly good pilots"
>Zeta
>"Newtypes are more in touch with others feelings, and have a greater ability to pilot"
>SUDDENLY NEWTYPE MINDFUCK BLASTS
>ZZ
>DUDE PROJECTING MYSELF AS A MONSTER

War in the Pocket is the best gundam.

Talk shit, get hit

youtube.com/watch?v=BTQaTMTYla4

His little betaboys are going to get assraped in jail just like daddy

but SC2 keeps my APM up and has thrilling 1v1 combat

I thought most of the vikings converted by the time they were in north america

>1 post by this ID

>It's a jewish pushing larpaganism to destroy christianity thread

I know this is probably just a meme but I'm not taking any advice on video games from a guy who regularly Larps as a Viking and spends all his time playIng a racist D&D he made himself

stop being a faggot
SAGE

Varg is a cuck who promotes atheism because it appears edgy to another metalheads. Fuck this guy. If you were a true european you would support a religion that made europeans the rulers of this world, not the gods we abandoned due to fact they didn't answer our prayers and never made us glorious.

I already did.

Now what?

>Japshit

Figures. Varg's view on nationalism (from what I can tell) is that European nations don't actually exist and we should just let them collapse and somehow revert to tribalism even though Northern Europeans would be completely mongrel at that point. You can't even have a fucking argument on his channel because he'll just ban you when he's done talking. I'm not condemning neopaganism, there's plenty of pagans that are legitimate White nationalists and, unlike varg, actually know shit about paganism, instead of being popular only as a meme.

1. It's 3 am and eight degrees Farenheit outside.
2. I don't have a dog.

This can't be real.

T. Video gamer

If you were a true European you'd be an atheist.

theironpill.tumblr.com/

So Jupiter and Zeus are acceptable as well?

t. Hellenic and Roman Empires

Hold on.

Those are Skyrim models drawn over.

To be honest, I think the reason 2x4ch never took off was because of the tyrannical nature of its administration.

On Sup Forums, if you make a thread that goes against the status quo, it'll be ignored and promptly 404.

But on 2x4ch, you post something they don't like? You'll get some replies by the mods berating you, and then a fast ban for even trying to post there.

Weirdest bit is that your thread will stay up for other 2x4channers to shout at you, but you'll have no way to defend yourself.

The overall idea of 2x4ch is good though IMO, me and a friend were actually developing an imageboard concept much like it (infinite boards, free mod choices, live chat...), but posting on 2x4ch taught me a valuable lesson on how a concept like that can quickly fail, and also showed me a little-known reason on how Sup Forums has succeeded: acceptance.

Acceptance even in the smallest of ways, sure you might post something nobody likes, but you're always still free to try and defend your argument. Free speech is a basic human need IMO, and on Sup Forums we have a pretty large reign over it, don't even try and go against one of the mod-cabals on 2x4ch though or you'll never be heard from on there again.

>stop telling me what to do dad

European peoples are mixed with other European peoples, friendo.
They kinda retconned the lack of newtype mentions in the 0079 movie trilogy, but I agree. Like I said, they writing is not good. I'm only like 4 episodes into ZZ and I think the guy with the rose is fucking hilarious.
Varg knows plenty about paganism.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
The main reason he is against European nations is that they are more kind to foreigners than to Europeans, and promote foreign religion over European religion. He promotes self-sufficiency.

I think yes, but they are from a series of comics called "Iron Pill". Take the Iron Pill, friend!

I've never seen this pasta before.

>Farenheit
git gud

I actually thought Zeta's story was absolute trash though.

Americans are partially mixed with negroes. By your logic...

Jupiter and Zeus stopped working for the Romans. They actually won a battle after a long streak of defeats when they painted crosses on their shields.

atheism is a spiritual void. Humans are not fitted for atheism. You must have some basic faith in God, else you'll drink yourself to death while reading Nietzsche.