Are Tattoos Ever Okay?

weev is a KIKE

Nope.

Yep

What are you talking about Opfaggot?
Tats are just a shitty expressions on political views, character and culture.

nope.
neither is hair dye.
neither is make-up foundation.
neither is eyeliner.

painting/claying yourself only hides your true beauty, unless you don't have any.

No. They are an invention of the jew.

Tattoos are for people who have no personality.
So they try and make up for it by drawing attention to themselves and distracting from the fact they have said lack of personality

Getting a tattoo is basically saying "Look at how much of a special snowflake I am. Please give me attention."

Sure! They're a great way to keep track of all your friends!

The only people who don't like tattoos are fat NEETs that smell like cheese spread, little cuck boys that play a lot of golf, and salesmen of any type.

One on your moms back is altight imho senpai

I Nair my butthole regularly.

Is that ok?

I guess you can cut your hair if you want, but I'd definitely want that information before breeding with you.

He got 88
You got 88
Is there something you are not telling us?

>I'm here for the job interview

Thanks, I knew you'd understand.

As long as they're not total shit and not in terrible locations they're fine. Don't listen to the autists here, tattoos are super common place especially in the workplace and almost no one cares anymore as long as they can be easily covered.

for example, my moustache doesn't grow in the middle. By shaving, I am giving people the benefit of trusting I am not a klingon. and yet, I feel like the only one I am truly trying to fool, is myself.

I.... I'm sorry sir. Your glasses are simply hideous. Report to the gas chamber immediately.

whenever i fart after i shave my crack it makes my asshole clap rapidly

>Tattoos are for people who have no personality.
>So they try and make up for it by drawing attention to themselves
>Getting a tattoo is basically saying "Look at how much of a special snowflake I am. Please give me attention."

Pretty much this.

In moderation yeah but most people who get a ton of tattoos imo are self centered idiots who think the world revolves around them

I shaved my ass once and it was horrible. I never realized how useful ass hair is. After shaving my cheeks were so sweaty, always stuck together, even small farts sound like nuclear explosions. The worst part is when the hair starts to grow back and you have hundreds of sharp ass pube stubble hairs scraping the opposite cheek every time you take a fucking step.

Gives you a clean wipe though.

So was rothbard

I feel the same way about my butthole.
How fat are you

6' - 155lbs hungry skeleton

Then why is your ass so sweaty

Do you have thyroid issues

Not true. Early Jews/christians don't tattoo. It was the easiest sat to prove you were not part of the judaeo /christien society.

I have a 10/10 trap ass if I shave all the hair but I'm not a faggot so I don't do that

No, never, it's a mark of inferiority or mental illness.

Post ass dont ask just do it no homo DO IT :^)

Blood type on your armpit is fine

I don't like them. I could see having one if you served in a military unit that was elite and/or tight nit (ie. a tattoo for your time in the 1st battalion or the army's 75th ranger regiment, the army's 10th special forces group, or one of SEAL team 6's squadrons).

blood type + allergies on bottom of foot. I guess is ok.

Another victim of only watching the first half of American History X.

>not wanting to be a high test space mong

Nigger what's wrong with you

You cunts are seriously making me consider shaving my asshole just to see if my farts get louder

tattoos are degenerate garbage. however, I would get a swastika tattoo if I ever went to prison. after I got out I would get it covered as to not be labeled as a nazi from normies constantly.

Yes an SS blood group tattoo right under your armpit but only if you were actually in the ss

Weev is entertaining when he's rambling about Wotan and has a very infectious laugh

Bit genocidal for my taste though

In the modern society, mostly no. Most tattoos are very shallow symbolically.

"Bro, I got this tattoos of a dove cuz I, uh, well, it represents how INDEPENDENT and FREE I feel. You dig bro?"

There were cultures that tattooed themselves, but most of the people who get tattoos nowadays are degenerates who will put anything on their skin if they "kind of" like it. A small amount of meaningful tattoos are okay.

weev is so short he can ride the train to poland for free

Im conflicted by them. There are a couple pieces I wouldnt mind having but I also dont want anything on my fuckin skin. As for everyone else, some people take it way overboard. Sleeves and face tats make you unapproachable and make women look trashy as fuck

I got one after my grandfather died to remember him by. It's small and on my upper right shoulder, so any shirt I wear covers it.

Nothing fancy, nothing crazy. It's not about drawing attention or being a fag, it's just a sentimental thing, for me.

Tattoo's are for Sailors, Soldiers, Bikers and Gangsters.

If you are not in one of these groups you have no business getting ink.

used to know a stripper who had her name tattooed on her head, like this.

I think she's dead now.

You gotta hit it with he trimmer at about a 1 setting but dont fully shave to avoid the pricking. The hair on my ass and thighs is out of control and women arent down with hair pants

I plan on getting a full chest/back and short sleeves. Able to conceal in public.

I want to find an artist I like and do one cohesive piece.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Go for it. It'll be expensive though.

you should do it, mark yourself for extermination for the day of the rope

I know, few grand. If I find the right person they will probably give me a huge discount as I am giving them a huge canvas for their portfolio.

If you like black and grey, Carlos Torres is incredible.

It's art, my friend. I wouldn't get some sort of gay shit, I would approve it first, of course.

never tried nair, maybe I will some day.
It's worth shaving your ass for that clean wipe. I told my friend that I shaved my asshole once and he looked at me like I lost my fucking mind. I do have to say it's pretty nice though, especially if you normally have a hairy ass like I do.

Nonono. The human form is art. Scribbling some 3deep shit all over it is disgraceful.

If they are in remembrance of deceased family members or to mark your kills, yes.

The human form can be beautiful. The human mind can be as well. Shit has a lot of history

Just don't be a tacky asshole, and nothing visible. The only one who should know about your tattoos should be your wife, if you have one. Same goes for your weapons.

okay so whats this guy's amazing artistic accomplishment besides providing a canvas to a real artist which has about 1/100th of the shelf life of any other medium

Heres the deal. You can keep all of that history in your mind, or you can chronicle it in a book. The only reason you would scribble shit on your body is if you were starved for attention basically begging people to ask you what it means. In reality, your history is shit because if you wrote that book, you know nobody would read it. So you cover your tracks when someone asks you what your tattoos mean by saying some daft shit like "I don't want to explain it". Then when you get home at night you go on facebook and bitch about why everyone has to ask you what your ink means.

>hidden in public

>how does clothing work

Tatoos where part of humanity since the fuckin begining of time, only now scared NEETs are against since their 2d lolis dont have them.
Good tatoos are rare these days, most are garbage 9gag tier memes on your arm.

Miku has a tat faget.