www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

gundam-challenge.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=0yDrtNEr_5M
youtu.be/VJAZoWrsL9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/12/09/puzder_i_will_fiercely_defend_american_workers_as_secretary_of_labor_132536.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Such a pathetic knife.

Source here
gundam-challenge.com/en/

>split threads

announce who is going to be the op, you autists

I would die twice for Trump

Also for her as well.

>he has hundreds of pictures of another, higher status man saved to his hard drive
>he thinks this man is going to fix all his problems
Can anyone of you explain how this doesn't make you a cuck again? Especially when you defend special interests (such as Goldman Sachs, ExxonMobil, etc) corrupting Washington even though you originally voted for a candidate to "drain the swamp"?

>I believe this to be the shadow of kek

HO HO HO! Merry Christmas!
What would you like for Christmas, girls and boys?

well, it is already split, use mine (the current one), recycle that other one later

Remember to keep that bumped so the archives do not eat it

>choose a politician for a cabinet position
LOL SO MUCH FOR DRAIN THE SWAMP

>choose someone for the free market for a cabinet position
OMG CRONYISM

These people will never be happy. fuck em

I love split threads

One President Trump General dies.

>These people will never be happy
You're just realizing this now?

Reminder to not respond to leafposters.

ha ha holy fuck what a bitch Bernie was

>"stop being mean, bankers"
>fuck off you geriatric cuckold
>"ok... b-but at least I'm not a bully like Trump"

Filter this ID
Don't respond

>If you put out the fire it wins
>If you bring in competent firefighters, we lose

Purpose.

So there's going to be no hiccups at the electoral college vote next Monday right?

This Russian influence and hacking mumbo jumbo won't influence the election right? There won't be any more shit I need to lose sleep over?

I still get shocked when the tide comes back in

Landslide.

AWOO

TIS THE SEASON FOLKS

reminder berniecucks want to try again in 2020 LMFAO

it's almost like we have a thing that normally handles this for us when you guys aren't screwing it up... hmm...

It was one of the few things where Obama and Putin were both stunned at Weedman's idiocy in a way that as visible to the public.

>2019
>after reclaiming hundreds of thousands of jobs from the Chinese over the last two years, Trump decides to deliver the final blow by booting them from the UNSC and IMF, recognizes Taiwan as the one true China once again
>China REEEEs and fires upon a few coastal, urban areas in California (nothing of value was lost)
>a coalition led by President Trump and the newly crowned Tsar Vladimir IV (married to a previously unknown Romanov princess) quickly declares war upon the illegitimate commie regime
>China quickly BTFO'd within weeks, Trump declares Chinese leaders "total losers; Sad!"
>Inner Manchuria, Mongolia and Turkestan ceded to Russia
>Hong Kong and Macau returned to the UK and Portugal
>Korean peninsula reunited
>the remainder of China is returned to the ROC
>Japanese ownership of Senkaku islands is secured, Japanese princess marries Barron because he is good with the cyber and helped Abe perfect his mechs
>Australia given the island of Hainan and the right to kinghit any Chink cunt they see
>at the same time, Russia opened up a second from against Turkey, quickly reclaiming Constantinople and much of Western Armenia, crowned Eastern Roman Emperor in the Hagia Sophia
>Bashar al-Assad proclaimed Grand Duke of Syria and Iraq, under Russian administration
>a triumphant USA reclaims it's spot as sole economic power under President Trump, who is soon after re-elected in a 50-state landslide

Where were you when we entered best timeline?

As of right now, no

There would have to be a major happening over the next week to stop it now

BOTS ARE STEALING /PTG/ SHITPOSTERS LACK OF JOBS

He's going to retire now that he became rich.

I feel bad for Peter. He's the living embodiment of the black pill

>>a triumphant USA reclaims it's spot as sole economic power
>Give the world to Russia
>but US is still stronkest

Dude

Why aren't I 50 points ahead.
>Why aren't I 50 points ahead.

Berenstain universe = best universe

>Australia given the island of Hainan and the right to kinghit any Chink cunt they see
>Chinks an endangered species next 10 years

I like to think that the US shadow government was aware that Trudeau was a Soros plant and his election was th moment they realized they needed to basically put the foot down to stop Clinton being as absolutely fucking useless

>hey goys, if you have a military you lose

I was gone for that, what did they do?

The transition is atleast 70% done, he's gotten top-secret security briefings, he's already setting things up with foreign relations, approval ratings are going up. It would impossible to do anything about him now, lest you want to cross the Delaware River this christmas

An obedient woman whose self-esteem and personal measure rests on how satisfied she makes me.

But I can get that myself.

From Santa... a gift for every good little boy and girl, and Christmas memories as warm as I enjoyed.

Yeah he went full retard on that one

Sup Forums is /RussianHackers/Now

youtube.com/watch?v=0yDrtNEr_5M

that very merry Sup Forums x-mas that we were promised

Most of the land given to Russia is pretty shit and undeveloped, but I'll admit the is basically split East/West like a second Diocletian reform

Are we gonna make it to the 19th lads? Does this Russian democrat lies matter?

is right pic real?

>I have become the Soros

Pets really do look like their owners.

Forever the Internet Hate Machine

Hackers on steroids

Blowing up random vans for the "lulz"

I think Trudeau was the moment that even other globalists were like "WTF is wrong with you Soros?" cause Soros has been exposed as fuck in the public eye the last year.

For a free and liberated Christdom in the Levant

Yes

Things were COMFY a year ago. I miss designated shitposter and drawfag trumpette.

>enormous wildfire ravaging Alberta
>Obama offers to send firefighters, equipment, waterplanes, etc.
>Putin makes similar offer
>Weedman refuses BOTH of them and indulges his interracial cuckoldry fetish by instead flying in a bunch of incompetent firebeaters from fucking AFRICA
>the niggers fail horribly and then refuse to go home afterwards

Trudeau playing the long game, only pretending to be retarded to expose and bring it all down.

A degenerate tattoo. Preferably something geometric and original.

Of course Bernie will run in 2020

You don't think jews retire do you?

Don't be naive. Jews are not like other humans. If they want, they can live forever.

>drawfag trumpette

She lurks every once in a while. Got herself married and happy IIRC, happy endings all around

Not going to lie, Trump's economic picks were really starting to blackpill me but after reading Puzder's statement and T-Rex getting SoS I feel a lot better about it.

Don't forget that the Africans didn't even know how HOSES worked. All they had were giant leather fly swatters.

but he's so old. frankly i thought he'd die in office if he got elected.

>Don't forget that the Africans didn't even know how HOSES worked. All they had were giant leather fly swatters.

>after reading Puzder's statement
Link to said statement?

Don't fret trooper, the best times are ahead of us

youtu.be/VJAZoWrsL9Q

>blackpill
I never understood what this means.

i never understood why he rejected US help... we're literally neighbours.

It pretty much means lose hope.

Wanting the happening that would kill us all.

So close to trips nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

The media is trying hard to create am environment where a crisis could occur to strip him of it.

People are losing their shit because (((WaPo))) of all fucking rags is running with am unsourced story.

If someone stepped forward, even just to put a name behind it, it could get ugly.

nihilism.....basically

>All they had were giant leather fly swatters.
Honestly that's the best tactic for certain kinds of fire like in inaccessible or inclined terrain.

I wish Portuguese used more of that in our fires, it is ridiculous to see them let hills over hills to burn or to try to snipe the fire from planes because the hoses can't climb the small incline where the fire is coming from.

All while 500 dudes with fire swatters could take care of it easily

I know I will get what I truly wanted, god will see to that

as for materialistic shit, there aren't any mexicokes or root beer around here, sure wish I could have some sarsparilla for christmas

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/12/09/puzder_i_will_fiercely_defend_american_workers_as_secretary_of_labor_132536.html

>People are losing their shit
On the internet maybe, but most normalfags don't seem to be buying this MUH RUSSIA shit

Losing your smile and optimism

For a jew, 79 years is like being 50 years..

Jews don't live the same lives as gentiles.

>he is going to run when he is 83

you cant make this shit up

I've seen some leftards in the Seattle area throwing honest to god temper tantrums about Trump but this whole area is terrible for that.

>nihilism.....basically

>Also for her as well
Well thank you for the support, it means a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised if the DNC is actually retarded enough to run him or even Hillary again in 2020.

American establishment politicians just don't know when to take a hint and fuck off, clinging to power well into their 80s

>Seattle
Well yeah, there's yer problem

Good fucking hell no, fuck off cunt

Yes I know that, but tall grass bush fires in SA are not at all similar to conifer fires in fucking Canada.

It's like trying to hunt an elk with bird shot. You're just going to make things worse for all parties involved.

>something geometric

Cultural symbolism > geometric figures

The latter always lack meaning without context. Squares and triangles are fucking meaningless. The modern use of geometric figures as symbols and logos is such a fucking degradation of creativity and organic culture imo.

>US fighting another irrelevant war for others again

We love our American goyim, don't we?

Have you seen her lately? Let's just say she's not making it to Trump's inauguration. RIP.

>neolihism

Thanks.

it would be retarded, but not impossible to see her running in 2020. however there's no way the DNC would collude with her to put her on the ticket again.
no one is that dumb.

That was (((intentional))). Traditional symbols are powerful memes. That's part of why (((they))) sperged out so hard over Trump and Pepe and the God Emperor stuff and the lion. They knew we were creating totems, not just jpegs.

No, that's the Redpill

this one is the Blackpill

You haven't seen the DNC

This reminds me, I don't like people comparing Trump to JFK, because of what happened to him. Reagan was shot too, but at least he lived.

Good night lads

Get ready for a very Sup Forums christmas

She was 61 years old in 2008 and she's now 69. She's old as fuck and they applied a lot of makeup for her in 2008 to make it seem she was 15 years younger then she actually was, however it can only go so far. What type of grey mess her hair would be in without all that blonde dying.

The blackpill is a sense of crushing despair, often expressed as sarcasm and irony. Think of any Gen-Xers you know who hadn't voted in years because their entire adult lives had been Bush / Clinton / Bush / Obama and they saw another Clinton in the pipeline, and don't bother with activism because the will to fight has been ground out of them. That's the blackpill.

Good to know. I work in the defense industry so my co-workers are pretty redpilled all things considered. I just see it everywhere online and in TV.

Trump isn't getting inaugurated on the east side, relax

The DNC is about to elect an anti-semitic radical muslim as their chairperson. It's hilarious.