prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=8CberG6JvN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOOOVEMENT

Kek

>he has hundreds of pictures of another, higher status man saved to his hard drive
>he thinks this man is going to fix all his problems
Can anyone of you explain how this doesn't make you a cuck again?

Use mine first, recycle this one later

>two threads

At first I thought my gf hated Trump, but I think she just feels really sorry for Jeb.

kek says the wall will be 1 thousand feet high and wide.

So there's going to be no hiccups at the electoral college vote next Monday right?

This Russian influence and hacking mumbo jumbo won't influence the election right?

People lately have been saying that Trump should be used as a tool for Spencer's alt-right. Thoughts?

>tfw live in the American heartland
>some purple haired "woman" walks into my gas station i work at
>tfw cant sing this
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

No
They're not trying to steal the election
They're just trying to sow in doubt and discord and turn people against trump

His approval rating has been soaring since the election

Nixon won the South by more than 50 points.

Libs will think even more that they are normally justified to do ANYTHING TO STOP TRUMP

So it's going to be riots, but not as bad as Jan 20 - 2017 though, just a prologue

>Normally justified
Morally justified*

So did anyone else only come to Sup Forums almost two years ago just because they were interested about Trump? I used to only browse /fit/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums but now I'm pretty much on Sup Forums everyday.

no m8 it's all for naught

there will be some kicking and screaming, from now until then, but I have a feeling that more real Americans will show up than those that want to rabble-rouse in the name of their dying breed of social justice

It's funny how all injuns love to see themselves as whites

Chile is just fucking retarded. Most countries accept it

same, my first post was litterally a shitpost about voting for Bernie
What the fuck did you guys do to me?

>tfw Mestizo
Hurts so goddamn bad, I feel so out of place.

man now I feel bad for those chili beaners

its funny because im half injun and see myself more white :^)

>Chile: The New Nazis
?????

>Mr. Trump... I've traveled over half the states to be here tonight. I couldn't get away sooner because my new well was coming in at Khrebet and I had to see about it. That well is now flowing at two thousand barrels and it's paying me an income of five million dollars a week. I have two others drilling and I have sixteen producing in Texas; so, ladies and gentlemen of the transition team, if I say I'm an oil man, you will agree. Now, you have a great chance here, but bear in mind, you can lose it all if you're not careful. Out of all men that beg for a chance to be Secretary of State, maybe one in twenty will be oilmen; the rest will be politicians - that's men trying to get between you and the oilmen - to get some of the money that ought by rights come to the American people. Even if you find one that has money and means to give, he'll maybe know nothing about handling money and he'll have to hire a Jew on contract, and then you're depending on a Jew who'll rush the job through so he can get another contract just as quick as he can. This is... the way that this works.

>I do my own drilling, and the men that work for me work for me. And they're men I know. I make it my business to be there and to see their work. I'm a travelled man. I run a multinational business. I offer you the experience that very few politicians can understand. I'm fixed like no other company in my field and that's because my Khrebet well has just come in. I have a string of tools all ready to put to work. I can load gooks onto boats and have them here in a week. I have business connections so I can get Putin to assist - such things go by friendship in a rush like this - and this is why I can guarantee to start grabbing ISIS oil and to put up the cash to back my word. I assure you, Mr. Trump, no matter what Mitt promises to do, when it comes to the showdown, he won't be there.

Y'ALL NIGGAS BETTER PANIC

We have split threads again... it feels like...human

To be fair, they did have Pinochet.

>libs crying about Trump not draining the swamp
>failing to recognize that most of Trump's picks have never held elected office before

Why not embrace it?

Be comfortable in your own skin that way you can MAGA.

GET IN HERE

Why?

This thread was created first.

The fuck aussie? This one barely has 30 posts.

everyone from the last thread went to this one

I think the best I saw was some shill on here calling Tillerman "the leading fore runner of globalism." Either they think they can say the exact opposite of reality and no one will take ten seconds to look it up and see they're full of shit or they literally do not understand that words have meanings and definitions and aren't just meaningless buzzwords you say about people you don't like.

No they didn't you faggot.

page 5

coz thread splitter faggot auzzie

is this how trumpgen dies?

Page 1 and more posts than this thread . Your thread is now officially the splitter

migrate or perish

stay cucked faggots

this
thousands of Bikers For Trump are going to the inauguration, if the mentally hill try anything they'll either be killed or black bagged straight to gitmo.

I actually hope the idiots try something, if just to see them gunned down.

THOTINGTON POST

I love that the black muslim from Kenya turned out to be the cool Obama all along

This was such a fucking blowout.

What is the lamest thing Hillary ever did?

>Pokemon go to the polls!

I think pokemon go to the polls is the lamest and most cringiest thing she's ever done.

FBIanon here.
The Russians defenitely helped trump win but don't worry he's got the spot.
Expect a a huge false flag soon as obamas last ditch effort for an executive order the likes we have never seen before.
Not a guarantee but that's a rumor. Just a heads up.

I'm pretty sure the inauguration will have 10's of thousands of bikers, cops, Military, and armed libertarians.

It will be like the phiily convention. Lots of talk none of them will show up

Malik Obama>Tay

>old white guy who was Dubya 2.0 vs a jive talking negro promising hope and change
Surprised McCain even bothered tbqh. Even over here everyone knew he had no chance

I think Pokemon Go to the polls was the cringiest moment of any presidential election in the last century

I'm still kinda stunned there were people who thought she would win

Run for the presidency.

Nope. Been on Sup Forums since it was created in 2011.

I hate my job and the people I work with.
Should I just quit?

>tfw boricua
>somehow look passably white aside from filthy spic excuse for facial hair
>pretend to be of euro descent all day on Sup Forums
A-am I honorary aryan, lads?

That "Just chilling in Cedar Rapids" shit is up there too. Also, Malik and Shkreli thot patrol the streets of New York city when?

As a long time /vp/oreon, that shit right there made me vomit. Pokemon Go was already the worst thing to happen to the franchise, but then the whore of Babylon herself started cracking bad jokes about the strongest pillar of my childhood.

Some say my REEs still soar through the atmosphere like a ghost.

Lucario would not be happy.

No it wouldn't. No Fighting type would.

I call it trumped up trickle down.

"White supremacy" is pretty much a meme. The point is that all peoples deserve to protect their cultures, identities, heritage and countries without shame. Just be a good person and don't jump on the anti-white racism bandwagon, it's that simple.

>*pause for laughter*

No, you're a dirty Puerto Rican faggot. Hopefully, you are lucky enough to have Spaniard blood leftover from some casual 18th century afternoon rape. That's about your only hope tho

She tried so hard to make that a meme. Didn't she drop that line at every debate?

This. I woke up and became a moderate white nationalist earlier this week for similar reasons. Multiculturalism's a nice ideal, but not worth committing too until they prove it can work in reality.

>It takes me 5 seconds to remember hillaries campaign slogan
>trumps slogan instantly
MAGA

>Multiculturalism's a nice ideal
Please, explain you logic behind this. I would fucking LOVE to hear this tap dance.

You don't think all the races getting along together in perfect harmony sounds nice on paper, from a 5 year old's point of view?

Of course, those related ideas that aren't a codeword for communism sound nicer, but you get what I mean.

He probably means the idea of everyone living together in perfect harmony and getting along without conflict, race riots, disproportionate crime rates and welfare usage or infringing on each others cultures. But it's not realistic.

If by all races getting together, you mean one unified culture and only one skin color, even 5 year old me would be repulsed.

It is our separation that brings beauty to the human race. If all people united under one banner, then we'd have nothing to call our own. No unique music or food, no fascinating architecture, no exploration. Worst of all, no Olympics. It sounds like a bleak world tbqhwy.

I mean has there ever even been a successful multicultural society? I can't think of a single one.

>Some say my REEs still soar through the atmosphere like a ghost.
Apt, as they are completely immune to normies.

Where did thot even come from? I get that it's niglish but it had to start from something.

>If all people united under one banner, then we'd have nothing to call our own. No unique music or food, no fascinating architecture, no exploration. Worst of all, no Olympics. It sounds like a bleak world tbqhwy.

Welcome to what globalists want to turn Europe to. So far it has been successful in France, Germany, Italy and Sweden. (and parts of UK) Huge amounts of culture is on the verge of vanishing.

>stockholm
SWEDEN YES
>the next pope will excommunicate the swedish people

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

I didnt see the appeal of Pokemon GO at all, and even less after that horrid slogan of Clinton. It left an incredebly sour taste in my mouth.

Thank God we are in the timeline where Trump ran for president, actually won, and has a pokemon resembling him. Trumpshoosh is going to make Alola great again, lads.

Is Poland here?

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=8CberG6JvN0
Reminder how hard Trump blew her the fuck out with his response.

Running for president

Bump to keep it alive

We Morning Jew today?

i'm sending my thread to this one now, just remember that I won ;)

Yeah good job on making a thread when there was already one around for 30 minutes.

More people need to know about this. Holy fuck the Democrats are too retarded to live.

the fact that I won and it had been going for 30 minutes makes it even more impressive

Someone care to pill me on Rex Tillerson?

I don't know much about him other than he's looking very likely it seems, and and he's the former CEO of Exxon/Mobil aka Big Oil Person.

I'm not the kind of person to just screech "oil is bad m'kay", I mean humanity has invented shit like clean burning coal and shit, and as long as oil folk don't do bad shit, and take responsibility when spills happen, then I'm fine and dandy.

It's a miracle that Harry Reid hasn't ended up in the Darwin Awards yet

He's the kind of guy who would decapitate himself changing a tire

Dat spank at the end

w e w

Oh noo...

Well, at least the 2018 midterms are looking-

Nothing wrong with the Chileans aspiring to something greater. And this is so true also, I knew a Chilean guy who was brown as fuck and he swore up and down that he was White.

will we ever be out of the news?
all these summer are really annoying.

He was a low level engineer who worked his way up to the top, led Exxon Mobil to extreme success and has negotiated deals with 50+ countries. Russia gave him a badge of friendship.

He knows his shit and is very capable for the job. Also we can call him T-Rex.