WHITE BOYS:

WHITE BOYS:
Where are you going to go after we Hispanics breed you into a minority?

This I'd were you're wrong hispanic's will have the brown breed out of them considering they are 60% euro rape babies I've come to accept my daughter might Mary a spic as long as he's not a bigger or a poo in loo I'm OK

>bigger
I meant nigger

we don't need numbers like brown people it's always been about quality over quantity

PRE IMPLANTATION GENETIC DIAGNOSIS

Stupid people breed more children. I don't think that's something to be proud of Paco.

>China

Really faggot?

>>hispanic
>> half white due to rape of indigenous population
>> cubans/columbians half already look bleached as fuck

kek

We're gonna tell you where we're going so you can scream to the jews it's not fair and take over that country with hip-hop and muzzies. Have fun when your kids are all fighting over mcdonalds jobs.

Ya I know you're game.

The only problem is Hispanic birthrates are about the same as conservative whites. Sure CA, NM, and NV are lost but considering how TX and AZ were under direct threat of demographic replacement now they have a fighting chance. I also think that a lot of illegals will be deported, the amount is contingent on whether the cuckservatives will bend the knee or not.

Personally I believe the white population of the U.S won't go down much further if at all. In fact it could go up slightly over the next 4 to 8 years.

not much but watching to country fall. its not like your inferior race can make america work. its gonna be fun to watch you live in a slum

I don't care if we get bred, out. I have accepted it and now i am happy. We had a good run on this Earth, but we are too oppressive and evil.

>claims to be hispanic
>posts stats of chinamen
>is really a mestizo
Checks out

your*

fucking tired

It's already happened here in NZ whites went down and peaked back up. Shitskins on Suicide watch there will be no forgiveness if the same things happen across the globe.

Nothing because I won't be alive when thar becomes an issue

Freudian slip.

Didn't we rape your entire kind into a breed of ethnic mongoloid for hundreds of years? Your entire culture is a white western trope. Your natural existence is a result of white conquest. Even your languages are borrowed bastardizations of Spanish.

No, my friend, the joke is on you. We have already won. What difference does it make if you fuck a bunch of our daughters?

>1 post by this ID
Stop replying.

I think it will eventually be like HG Wells Time Machine. In the future, humanity will split into two distinct species. The niggers and spics will become the Morlocks. There are more cockroaches than white people on this planet too.

Yeah fuck innovation and freedom, if whites go those niggers can all suffer.

But the Eloi are the brown ones...

Check'd

Mexican intellectuals always miss a beat.

>Hispanic
>posts "China_Sex_By_Age_2010….png"
The genius of a Mexican Intellectual is too much for Sup Forums.

To the gun store.