I'll start with dis old nice juicy proof of the ongoing white genocide in SA

>Being Afrikaner in South Africa today is like being a Jew in 1930's Germany

Latest Kill The Boer chimpout:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Wxjpnx1Q3R8
>youtube.com/watch?v=xPa0vA6OtxQ

News and info etc:
>afrikaner-genocide-achives.blogspot.com/
>henrymakow.com/2016/03/White-Genocide-in-South-Africa-A-Personal-View .html
>dailymotion.com/video/xiitzh_plaasmoorde-in-suid-afrika-farm-murder-in-south-africa_news
>freewestmedia.com/2016/12/09/south-african-farm-attacks-the-highest-death-toll-since-2008/
>clashdaily.com/2016/07/south-african-farms-destroyed-black-white-violence/

I highly advise you to visit South African websites for more detailed stories, and to look for nice and clean photos of the murders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLi4wohTAJk
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
youtu.be/Xw9lTB0hTNU
youtu.be/ejbqi8paxfQ
youtu.be/GIOTy2lynxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, I feel bad for the white africans, but wtf man? The white man does not belong in Africa. Why the fuck are you even there!? Get the fuck out! The world would be better off if people just stuck to their fucking homelands.

bump

They should slaughter their enemies and take back control.

You gravitate towards ideas you already agree with and arguments that confirm your beliefs

there is no redpill

I'll take you seriously only if you advocate for mass deportation on niggers from the US because they don't belong there

Otherwise just read about the murders (with juicy photos) more carefully, one by one and feel the redpill slowly going down. Take your time.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLi4wohTAJk

>ideas
This is where you're wrong kiddo. Sup Forums has never been about ideas, but the redpill, which is just an uncomfortable fact hard to accept.

We're not talking about
>ideas
>opinions
like in the leftist world. We talk about the grim reality and the grim reality is the most succulent source of redpill

>I'll take you seriously only if you advocate for mass deportation on niggers from the US because they don't belong there
I thought that was implied in my post, but yeah, Bringing them here was a mistake. Shoulda picked our own fucking cotton.

well, that's just like, your opinion man

fine faggot
here's your proof that jews and shit

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

youtu.be/Xw9lTB0hTNU

youtu.be/ejbqi8paxfQ

youtu.be/GIOTy2lynxI

pic unrelated

watch the videos fucksticks

>only if you advocate for mass deportation on niggers from the US because they don't belong there
where do you think you are, you fucking newfag? plebbit?

Thank you spurdo.

Could you provide some actual insight instead of memed pngs thank you. Anyway the shitposting throne now lies in cold Canada. You Aussies are losers now.

Stop behaving like a nigger. You know Sup Forums is now full of newfags thanks to mass media talking about us. It's back to basics now.

>post redpill

I think Israel might have the crown now
I hear they are shitposting their Palestinians into Jordan

>mfw he thinks there are actual Jordanian posters here

well that's a redpill
done woke me

Always a pleasure.

Art student bump

>The white man does not belong in Africa
And the nigger does not belong in the west, yet it's racist when we want rid of them.