Some pizzagate researcher user just found a spy camera in his backyard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGPGknpq3e0
youtube.com/watch?v=0vxTXro8GAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Can any user say whether pic related is amateur grade stuff?

...what did ((they)) mean by this?

Ps...Not how the 'name' part of the post works...fyi

For your next concern thread...

>spy camera
>in backyard
well thats a dumb place for one. he can count on there being others in more logical places though

amateur or not it doesn't take away from the implications that he is being watched. if true

How did user find it?

Looks like they're taking a lot of interest in this "it's nothing" "fantasy" "go back to sleep" story we are currently investigating

Noticed footprints in the snow in his backyard. He went outside to investigate and there was a drone flying above. He began to search and found it.

Now he can put it under toilets in female restrooms and make the Sup Forums spycam program threads on /gif/

If it's not consumer grade kit it lends credibility to his story. A lot of larping happens here

Fake as all fuck.

>footprints
>Drone

Yeah,no!

Spoopy. Take care user.

>gets a drone of his own
>faces it off against the spies drone
>Drone Wars

Problem is covert ops and law enforcement use off the shelf components so devices can't be traced if found. The snowden leaks showed even the NSA does this. Hello NSA.

>NSA
As an ex-Navy SEAL I resent that

*racks round into hand cannon*

>NZ
>Sup Forums
>Seal

One of these is not like the other.

Not training an army of crows

drone in his backyard

Not trainning japanese crows to do some Kamikaze on drone.

extremely creepy. was the user super involved in researching, or was he some lurker chum that occasionally looked things up? plx i dont wanna be jewed

super involved
he said he followed pizzagate since day 1

He was heavily involved. Stated that he printed out every thread since the story broke, and contributed his findings as well. Seemed to be proud that Sup Forums broke the story.

looks like christmas lights.

He also called the police and told them everything he knew according to an earlier thread. That is where he fucked up.

>Sup Forums autists want this shit to be real so badly they pretend some user posting a photo of his cheap as fuck hidden camera he uses to spy on his sister taking showers is an FBI spy

kys

He met them in person*

Interesting.

So its not only leftists that fake shit for attention.

You're all just as pathetic if not more than them.

Grats losers.

drones dont place cameras you frog

No he didn't you fucking limey. He said no way, was too scared to go to the police and draw more attention. Read the threads fuckbag.

Drone was lookout for the guy who planted it.

>japanese crows

Crows are a serious threat in Japan actually, they make nests in power lines often and Japan has a taskforce of guys that go out to clear the nests because they regularly break the power lines by dragging up bits of metal to the nests like coat hangers and shit

They are pretty brazen as well, sometimes they attack japanese children to get at their candy and scratch the shit out of their faces

youtube.com/watch?v=BGPGknpq3e0

Probably this

>spy camera
>the size of a phone camera

Ha no

youtube.com/watch?v=0vxTXro8GAk

Oh ok they spy the spy that put the cam.Make total sense.
Do you think they sent a drone to spy the drone too?

Crows are bird niggers.

Im being stalked to hell for investigating into #pedowood #opdeatheaters and #pizzagate

They follow me everywhere i go.
Like the other day i was at the mall and they have 5-7 ppl stalking me or trying to blend in with other ppl
Also at a gas station once i recorded me confronting these 2 morons and later my camera was remotely deleted

What a fag.

>hidden cam
>its literally right there to see

not if you "hide" it.

I think crows are actually unironically smarter than some niggers honestly

They actually solve problems when presented them instead of bashing their head into a wall

You would want as much surveillance as possible on such a target, I only recently startef getting into this, but if someone is autistic enough to archive everything, compile it, report it to authorities, and go on about it to anyone who will listen then he would be a high priority target even if he is not neruotypical.

And for the sake of skeptics Iets assume the pizza place has nothing going on besides bands talking about touching kids and weird pictures on the wall, it's pretty clear the podesta brothers are pedophiles and that many people in power look the other way.

>buy cheap little camera at radioshack
>post it on Sup Forums
>HOLY SHIT GOVERNMENT GANG STALKING CIA NSA FBI HIT SQUAD FROM PEDOS
>Sup Forums eats it up

which he had misplaced sometime ago

Guess that explains why he found it hidden in an air vent on his garage, the footprints in the snow in his backyard, and the drone flying above his house watching out for the two guys that planted the camera.

>implying it is not /x/ LARPing for attention again

How much do you get paid to slide these threads at 4 am?

>be government agency
>assigned to keep eyes on someone who is working on trying to uncover your global pedo ring
>make the decision to use commercial grade cameras for this operation so even if it falls through you can go and shill online and damage control with ease
Mhm, sure. How much you getting paid for this bud?

Maybe he's just really sexy and his neighbour is a rich pervert.
He'll end up just as dead as if it's a government hit squad but twice as raped.

Australian shitpost at best.
I'm sure you are laughing you ass off about triggering the inner paranoia of Sup Forums.
Sly cunt.

wait-
you mean... your
> camera was remotely deleted

this is bad, this means they can remotely delete you soon aswell

This guy knows.

Crows belong to the corvids and are the most intelligent birds. They have demonstrated self-awareness in mirror test and possess tool-making abilities.
Crows are bird merchants

Wow heavy sliding on these now.
I always notice that the intitial findings threads on stuff like this are relatively shill-free, and as it progresses the bots come in as they get their commands. I hope they aren't actually real people, kek.

>implying that was intended as shitpost and not my genuine thoughts
[spoiler]Which, of course, is why it's a great shitpost. The secret to Australian shitposting is that all our shitposts are actually 100% serious and heartfelt.[/spoiler]

Radio shack doesen't exist anymore. Lets assume there is a 80% chance he is just doing this for attention. Everyone should archive everything. Pedophlic rings in western goverments exist.

Go back to larping faggots

>tfw you forget Sup Forums doesn't have spoilers
Guess I should hang myself in shame now.

>"Shut it down!" in crowspeak

All those traced browsing Sup Forums are now being tracked in many different ways.

I have the white pages, the documents.
They are turning the frogs gay
Let's skip this break and go into overdrive
WAKE UP AMErICA

>commercial grade cameras

To play the devils advocate if he found a $20,000 legit spy camera on his property that would be very odd right? But if he just found a "commercial grade" spy camera well then he's just a larpying faggot. See what I'm getting at?

David Brock's ex is implicated so there likely are real ctr shills on this

>All those BBCC lovers

Almost forgot about this from last night - they don't get paid extra for staying up late, they are from china.

What you should have done is take the camera and jack off infront of it.

Nsa can say when questioned, "He was just a laryping faggot".

See what I'm getting at?

They also deleted my SD backup i had on my laptop they can delete shit on your pc as well im really spooked out

>Nsa can say when questioned, "He was just a laryping faggot".

Yeah pretty much.

>Not wearing the SD card around your neck.

That guy is beyond fucked. There's literally no authority which he can report to that won't lead him into a little room and murder him while erasing his identity.

>how do they keep getting away with these child sex rings

Get even a blink close to exposing the most minute detail, and see how long you survive.

So how does this end?

Yeah if true he went about it the wrong way. Should have archived it and sat on it for a bit.

It does and they still have commercials on TV. They hock knock off products now like a shitty overpriced Bluetooth speaker.

>user is concerned about pizzagate
>user does private research
>anons browser FILLED with pedo related searches
>user gets investigated by feds
>user is surprised
inb4 pizzagate is fed psyops to catch people interested in pedo shit

Sup Forums posters allegedly have nothing left to live for.
Sup Forums posters are afraid they will get suicided.

Lol

If he doesn't sound like a schizophrenic then I believe him.

Filthy American government's actions (especially the ones that need to be deniable) don't make perfect sense.

They might say "why not be in his house or somewhere better"? And that helps their deniability in the matter.

Bullcrap.

>and sat on it for a bit.

Oh no if you have something that could land a power person in jail you leak it immediately or an hero by shooting yourself 3 times in the head.

No need to project friend.

They have already done that in the past.
>Marcel Vervloesem

Please seek the help you desperately need

He's probably already dead. We'll never hear any more of the story, from anyone.

>we have your folder
>if you say anything, we will arrest you
oh boy this is quite the dangerous game you faggots are playing!

>now the spies can magically delete my information even if its not on
wew lad

this guy spraypainted the symbols himself

fucking larpers i swear to god

Fear the man that doesn't fear death

What a bunch of fucking shit, larping faggot

I'm sure they do.

Why not just hack his computer and phone.I'm sure we all know we can listen and see anyone without much trouble.

he is a retard seeking attention from pol. honestly he wants us to believe they deleted the information he had on his sd on his laptop while it was off. its really making me think how his shitty story is falling apart

How often do you have your phones camera pointed at you, while you are sitting on the computer at home. Considering his computer has no webcam.

Gotta love Mexicans. Can't even tell the difference between what happened with the leaf tonight and the burgers anecdote about the last few months. Kys taco Ramirez

good, all you mentally ill fucks need to be locked up. fucking ruining the lives of innocent business owners because of "evidence" that normal people dismiss outright.

yes, tell everyone about it rather than put electrical tape over the camera and setting up another camera to see who comes to retrieve it

who wins, Japanese Crow with knife or high school knife dweeb?

Also, if true this is nuts, if not nice larp

>you mentally ill fucks need to be locked up
> fucking ruining the lives of innocent

Projection.

> "evidence" that normal people dismiss outright.

Re-definition (of 'evidence' and 'normal people') to suit his own abnormality.

Japanese crow dive knife first on dweeb.Dweeb kill.