Defend Trump's cabinet picks. They are all awful and it was Hillary picking them, you would be pu in arms

Defend Trump's cabinet picks. They are all awful and it was Hillary picking them, you would be pu in arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/21/americas-oligarchy-not-democracy-or-republic-unive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what drain the swamp means
>getting rid of corrupt, career politicians that do not have American's best interests in mind

>what faggots like OP and the MSM think draining the swamp means
>getting rid of anyone with political experience, despite solid track records
>getting rid of anyone with corporate experience despite zero collusion
>making sure you have the most incompetent cabinet in history so we can turn around and call you on that instead because we're colossal, cancerous kikes.

Example
>clinton took money from goldman saches
>this was used to promote a clear agenda

>trump hires a guy that worked with goldman saches 15 years ago and did a good job, with zero collusion
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THOSE ARE TOTALLY THE SAME THING GUIZE :^)

Reddit is that way, faggot.

POLTARDS ONLY CARE ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACY, ANYTHING ELSE IS TOO COMPLICATED.

>getting rid of corrupt, career politicians

And replacing them with neocons and billionaire oligarchs. Might as well live in a third world country than stay in this shit hole.

Two images that don't prove anything in OP wrong.

>Might as well live in a third world country than stay in this shit hole.
Let's swap

>And replacing them with neocons and billionaire oligarchs.

>neocons
If they tow the party line under Trump then I don't give a shit, as long as they do a good job and push Trump's agenda. If any of them go against Trump, then they are out on their ass since he handed the GOP one of the biggest wins in history.

>billionaire oligarchs.
>hiring successful people is a bad thing.

>Might as well live in a third world country than stay in this shit hole.
There's the door, faggot. You won't be missed.

Except you won't go anywhere. You're just like a fucking child that whines that he's going to run away because his toy got taken away when really you just pound off in your tree house for 2 hours before coming back because it's cold outside.

You're a spineless kike and your days of divisive shit are over.

He's trying to save his career as a water filter salesman. As soon as he denounces PizzaGate, he starts talking about a waterloo. Its obvious. The poor innocent water filter salesman is being attacked by fake news outlets like NPR and CNN, thats the same reason LifeStraw stopped advertising with them... it was a conflict of interest. These fuckers (MSM) literally are trying to destroy an innocent man who is just looking out for the health and well being of his listeners. He only wants people to be healthy. Its all part of breaking the conditioning, being healthy. Why cant you people leave this lowly water filter salesman alone? He doesn't like PizzaGate anymore because it's unhealthy and he just want to make sure everyone is healthy. Thats why he keeps talking about his ratings. One day he will be the best water filter salesman and have the most healthy audience, so long as those evil news anchors leave him alone. One day everyone in the world will own one of his patented water filters and have the best drinking water available, and they will all take super male vitality, the women too, and they will all be the healthiest super humans ever. But first, we need to destroy the MSM who is attacking this innocent water filter salesman. It's just not right. They dont want him to break the conditioning.

>it's an "user has no answers for OP except reaction pics" episode

>it's an OP starts a thread with the same shill image for the 50th time this week episode

Actually, I'm going to wait until Trump and his cronies crash the economy, and then come in with cash and buy everything you own for pennies on the dollar.

Prepare your anus for indentured servitude pleb.

>If they tow the party line under Trump then I don't give a shit, as long as they do a good job and push Trump's agenda. If any of them go against Trump, then they are out on their ass since he handed the GOP one of the biggest wins in history.

Oh course you don't care because you aren't going over to die for Israel!

>successful people

How do you think they became billionaires you stupid faggot? The used government to rig the system so only they could obtain wealth. That's what our government is. a giant kleptocracy.

>You're a spineless kike and your days of divisive shit are over.

Look who's talking kike, while your boyfriend Trump stocks his cabinet with Goldman kikes.

>and you still can't refute it

I honestly don't understand why shills keep spamming this poorly made MS paint picture, especially since it has fucking Alex Jones on it for no reason at all, except maybe to fill up space.

Its a "Hu hu" defend this goys! Drumpf is finished, for real this time... I know we were wrong the last 100 hundred time, but for sure we are right this time goys. Dont you believe us, we're not trying to demoralize you or anything. Drumpf is gooona fill da swampf hu hui hu.

No need to respond to these shitty threads. Unfortunately Sup Forums will take the bait for the thousandth time this week.

>dow is at a record high
Sure bud.

>The used government to rig the system so only they could obtain wealth.
Prove it.

At the end of the day you lost the election and all you can do is cry about it for the next 8 years.

>Prove it.

>PROVE A FACT

If you seriously think government doesn't exist to enrich the oligarchy I don't have any help for you. Consider suicide.

>dow is at a record high

Which has nothing to do with the actual economy. The stock market hasn't reflected the actual economy since the 1980s.

Like I'm talking with kids.

>dow is at a record high
>Which has nothing to do with the actual economy.

Meanwhile in this post >Actually, I'm going to wait until Trump and his cronies crash the economy, and then come in with cash and buy everything you own for pennies on the dollar.

Which is it retard? It's like I'm talking to an infant with downs.

If it's a prove and not an opinion then should be easy to prove.

Show me some corrupt deals or exploration of tax codes.

Show me literally anything. Except you won't, because you are a giant kike attempting to spread discord.

>They are all awful
what's awful about them?

>Show me some corrupt deals or exploration of tax codes.

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/21/americas-oligarchy-not-democracy-or-republic-unive/

>not a single mention of any of Trump's picks
>just a non sequitur justifying your failure while you attempt to juxtapose it onto Trump's picks using the sum of parts fallacy

Kill yourself retard.

>what's awful about them?

DeVos - creationist, oligrach, and wants to give PRIVATE schools public funds
Carson - creationist and con man
Flynn - conspiracytard and neocon
Tillerson - neocon and oligrach
Mnuchin - oligrach
Bannon - neocon
Ross - oligrach
Puzder - oligrach

Trump's turning America into some former soviet union state.

>you'd be pu in arms

Do I look Indian to you, faggot?

>wants to give PRIVATE schools public funds
good, people get to to school in peace away from niggers, those other things you mentions are just liberal spin

>those other things you mentions are just liberal spin

>CEO who says workers should be replaced with machines
>liberal spin

Sure thing faggot.

Jesus, someone finally talking sense. Drain the swamp doesn't mean hire no name nobodies. It means ensuring Congress get recycled and can't lobby after they leave.

Ah, I remember when we all thought Pence was a shit choice. From then on in, I learned to trust Trump on his cabinet positions. Besides if they ever fuck up he can just fire them; he has no qualms with letting people go if they're not doing the job as stated (see campaign managers). Now shut the fuck up, who did you want leading the country, Joe the plumber? People smarter than us lead this country and it just so happens they also work with prominent businesses and corporations WOWWWW IT'S LIKE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WORK FOR SUCCESSFUL ENTITIES. Fucking shit.

What is an oligrach you illterate cuck.

>CTR acting like corporations are a republican only thing
i shiggy diggy Benjamin Fischbein

so the wall will be built?

Explain how hiring an Exxon Mobile high profile at the head of american diplomacy is a good thing after Bush Jr.

Okay

They make faggots like you mad. He could pick Dennis Rodman as the Sec of Defence and I'd just laugh at the butthurt like I have been doing for over a year.