People are saying Trump is one of the worst presidents in US history when he hasn't done anything yet

>People are saying Trump is one of the worst presidents in US history when he hasn't done anything yet.
Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/most-evil-people-in-history/
eae.sagepub.com/content/21/8/969.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that is some of the most abhorrent grammar I have ever seen

Some people are too dumb to live.

>literally shilling this hard
thetoptens.com/most-evil-people-in-history/

>Trump was perhaps one of the worst human beings to ever live
>Lucifer666
Really made me think

His cabinet picks are the worst fucking thing ever.

>Bush W out ranks Kim Jong Il, Himmler, Saddam, Castro, and Kony
Fuckin hell. are these people retarded?
>Vince McMahon is on the list
Good Lord.

>DuD
Just like this faggot picture you insist on spamming

>Just like this faggot picture you insist on spamming

And it triggers you ever time I post it Trumpkin.

>lucifer666 calling Trump evil

They're brainwashed retards.

/thread

>hitler
>Jews were mean to him but he got revenge on a galactic scale

>George W. Bush outranks both Fidel Castro and Miley Cyrus
College kids today are retarded, what else is new?

>donald trump is rated higher than mao, stalin, pol pot, king leopold of belgium and hitler
Its time for exterminatus

What is this liberal fucking bullshit?

Who you expect him to hire who doesn't have any ties to any agency ever?

Drain the swamp doesn't mean hire no name nobodies who can't do shit. It means term limits and lobbyist embargos.

Pol Pot deserves #1 spot out of the options

>Who you expect him to hire who doesn't have any ties to any agency ever?

Trump literally said while he was running he was going to hire people who were successful and "knew how to make money". This is only triggering for libtards who would complain regardless of who Trump picked.

see

>Miley Cyrus makes the list

I mean, I dont like her music but shes no stalin

Easy explanation, they're retarded liberals, retarded shills on a mission of demoralizing, or are just plain retarded. Take your pick.

>calling me triggered
>you're posting this and like three other images on every topic over the entire board and spouting garbage when people challenge you

He dindu nuffin

>Hillary is only out to serve herself

That's the difference.

Drain the swamp means getting rid of career politicians who don't do jack shit but do favors for one another so they can ascend the political chain. Nice try you dumb fucking cuck.

>That's the difference.

Yeah a New York billionaire sure cares about poor working class Americans right user?

Because picking career politicians is better? Just admit you'd bitch about anyone he picked.

Or he was full of shit and lied to you like Obama did in 2008?

>Because picking career politicians is better?

Where in my post did I say that you fucking faggot?

that's quite the butthurt

Seems to be pissing off a lot of libshits and neocons, so I'd say he's heading in the right direction.

Why is osama on the list he wasn't that bad

Do you expect him to pick some kansas farmers?

He's picking people that have proven they know how to be successful in business. The alternative is career politicians or aspiring career politicians.

>neocons,

?????

Neocons love Trump

>Do you expect him to pick some kansas farmers?

I expect him to not pick FUCKING CEOS OF FUCKING HUGE CORPORATIONS FUCKING US OVER!

>HILLARY WAS ON THE BOARD OF WALLMART
>BAD

>TRUMP HIRES CEOS OF HARDEE'S AND EXXON MOBILE
>GOOD

>Has been commenting on the sad state of America for so long the Berlin Wall still existed and Poland didn't

>trump created an empire
>not even president yet

>Because they are CEO's they are fucking us over
Can you explain how these CEO's are going to fuck us over? I'm genuinely curious to see your side of the coin.

Wrong.

>Wrong.

How?

Holy shit dude, you are mad as fuck

>Can you explain how these CEO's are going to fuck us over?

His labor pick is pro-immigration reform, wants to replace robots with unions, thinks the minimum wage "hurts workers" and is generally shit.

Exxon is why we are in the middle east and why climate change is probably gonna kill off humans.

>Bush W out ranks Kim Jong Il, Himmler, Saddam, Castro, and Kony
How is this not correct?

Wait and see what happens.

Stop using double think when it comes to Trump. Either except he's a con man who conned you or eat the shit he spews out.

>Wait and see what happens.

Name a few that support Trump.

>climate change is probably gonna kill off humans
eae.sagepub.com/content/21/8/969.abstract

Year nice shitposting.

When the jobs don't come back, what do you think is gonna happen to Trump? You seriously think he's gonna get reelected?

>Name a few that support Trump.

Because if you kill your enemies, they win.

Not even president yet and you are salty as fuck. The next 8 years are going to be great.

>Not even president yet and you are salty as fuck.

Are you happy with these picks?

We really need an actual evildoer to show up just so these morons will learn with frightening swiftness that "evil genocidal monster" isn't the same thing as "politician i disagree with"

We are over the moon friendfam.

I'm tired of what we've had and want to see what happens when the government is run like a business. So yes.

Except they're already coming back.
1000 saved in Indiana, and another 50,000 going to be created. And he's not even sworn in yet.

When Trump continues to deliver, what do you think is going to happen to progressives and their shitty causes?
America doesn't care any more. We're back to being awesome, so you can just deal with having to be oppressed and waking up every morning filled with dread that based Cruz has finally overturned Roe v. Wade.

Have fun.

You don't know a single person on that list. Neocons like McCain and Lindsey Graham despise Trump.

Nobody ever said this,including trump, because nobody thought Hillary would fuck up that bad

There wasn't a single mention of who Trump would appoint at all, and I'm pretty sure he didn't make say anything about it

Oh yeah.

They're competent people who will do what Trump tells them, and they're causing loads of progressive tears.

>want to see what happens when the government is run like a business.

Oh you mean thing GWB tried? You remember that GWB said he wanted to be the first CEO president? You were to busy shitting your diapers at the time.

>You don't know a single person on that list.

Yes I did. Stay mad faggot.

>His labor pick is pro-immigration reform
His labor pick also has claimed to change his tune and supports the American Working Man over immigrant labor. And even then he'd be completely outvoted by the Trump braintrust, which still looks to be Trump/Pence/Riebus/Bannon/Kushner and likely /Tillerson. So his potentially pro immigration reform would be just another opinion and nothing else

>Thinks the minimum wage hurts workers
It really depends on how you look at this. I currently work two jobs, and if the minimum wage went up to $15 as some people want, I'd be looking for work again. In many contexts minimum wage is good and should be higher, but in many context it shouldn't move an inch.

>Exxon is why we are in the middle east
They had influence in the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan? I didn't know this

>Climate change
Not a settled science, as Gore once said.

>They're competent people who will do what Trump tells them,

Yes I'm sure the white working class loves illegals and robots stealing their jobs like Andrew Puzder wants.

>Not a settled science,

HURRR DURR JUST BECAUSE HE PICKED THE CEO OF EXXON DOESN'T MEAN HE'S AGANIST THE CLIMATE OR SCIENCE OF CLIMATE CHANGE HE'S FIGHTIN FOR US

>the epitome of a neocon ran the government like a business
wew

You clearly don't know anything about Bush for the 8 years he ran the country. Enjoy 8 more years of Bush.

My mommy and her partner said republicans are evil.

You don't lmao, otherwise you wouldn't have listed them off.

Well if you're just going to be nonsensical and give an answer entirely unrelated to the point you highlighted...

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Next week the most evil person in history will be that bitch jennifer who, like, totally ignored my awesome new haircut.

>Well if you're just going to be nonsensical and give an answer entirely unrelated to the point you highlighted...

Ok explain to me how Trump isn't biased in favor of huge oil companies against the climate change science when EVERY OTHER WORLD LEADER BELIEVES IN CLIMATE SCIENCE

Personally not even giving Trump a chance. I hope we do to him hat the Repubs did to Obama and use every dirty trick, bureaucratic procedure and lies to stop anything he does.
I would rather destroy the nation than let Trump succeed.
I hope Trump fails.

BUSH WAS A NEOCON FROM A FAMILY OF CAREER POLITICIANS

POLITICS AND PERSONAL GAIN WERE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PEOPLE OF THE NATION

They're not going to be doing that under Trump.
These people are just brains that Don is going to put to work. His work, not theirs.

Explain to me why we should cripple ourselves when it wont even put a dent in the global pollution.

"Legacy Media" is either trivial, propaganda or FAKE NEWS ...

When you become a progressive you gain the ability to see into the future, however for reasons unknown visions of election results are always false.

Honestly if he's triggering leftshits this hard day-in, day-out with everything he's doing, then he's doing a good enough job for me.

>wah wah wah bigot racist sexist xenophobe mommy help me wahhhhhh

These people are fucking toddlers

>Saved a fuckload of jobs- Whereas Obama's statement is "WHAT MAGIC WAND DO YOU HAVE?" before it happened because EFFORT IS HARDDD I WANNA PLAY GOLFFFF I'M TIGER WOOOODS

>Already talking to other major leaders and earning respect

>Making saudis bend the knee and apologize- Not bowing to them

>Already scaring corporations straight into relocating back to America or staying instead of moving

>Triggering everyone and their wive's boyfriends for the next 4 to 8 years

>Making the left repeat the same retarded mistakes and growing more loud and unhinged to the point that normies will remember that shit for a long time

NOT

EVEN

PRESIDENT

YET

You're still not making a case that climate change is a settled science. You're trying to make the argument that because more people believe in it it must be true. While yes I agree 100% we should strive to become more independent from limited resources like coal, oil, etc, I don't think we should hurt ourselves to reach that point. We can still become less reliant on saudi oil and at the same time work towards truly clean energy.

>Explain to me why we should cripple ourselves when it wont even put a dent in the global pollution.

Because if we don't the human race won't survive. Ever heard of civilization of Easter Island?

That's us. There is no lands for us to steal from natives anymore.

Fucking. This.

Once China falls eventually and India plateaus (because they're ultimately still shitskins and simply don't have it in them to ever become first-world), then America will come in with the mop and the climate will be fine.

>steal
Leftist detected.
Conquest. Look it up.

>Saved a fuckload of jobs

Saved 800 jobs that weren't being shipped over seas anyways, with reduced benefits

>Already talking to other major leaders and earning respect

Nearly caused nuclear war with China

>Making saudis bend the knee and apologize- Not bowing to them

Is Saudi and Israel's bitch.

>Already scaring corporations straight into relocating back to America or staying instead of moving

Not doing anything of the sort and Sanders already called him out on that.

Do you really think china is going to see the light because the US has crippled its economy? I'd ask if you were really this stupid but you're clearly a liberal.

GOOD GOY

>You're still not making a case that climate change is a settled science.

98% of scientists believe it. the 2% are paided by fossil fuel companies. You are scientist bro?

>Horrified the electorate
>Wins election

Fucking stupid liberals who think that they hold the only point of view. So entitled.

>and the climate will be fine.

90% of humans won't be alive.

Saved 1000 jobs and just created 50,000 more.

Caused the yellow paper tiger to moan for a day or two before remembering their place in the world.

Literally intends to register mudslimes

1000 and 50,000 jobs. Much more to come policy-wise once he has the reigns.

People said that Barack Obama was the greatest president ever when he took office.

Average people don't know shit about anything because they don't spend any time thinking about it. They think they can intellectually deduce complex arguments from a 5 minute speed reading from Salon.

Why do you keep paying attention to them? WHY?

Did the average person spend years studying political theory and spent time interning in the current political climate to come to this deduction?

I wouldn't listen to Bill Gates if he was gonna talk about how to build a car. I would shut my goddamn mouth if he was talking about computers and business, however.

I wouldn't listen to Thomas Sowell talking about Geography. But I would damn sure take notes if he was talking about economic policy.

The average person is just average. And if you have any goddamn idea how laughably low the standard for average is you would just fucking ignore their shit and go about your day.

Of course it's true.
Us doing anything is pointless.

The "developing" world needs to stop polluting to solve the problem.

>Nearly caused nuclear war with China

>Implying that this would not only honestly be fantastic, but would also reduce the strain on the Earth by a crapload and allow recovery and future sustainability.

Obviously the 10% that survive are going to be rich Anglo Westerners (because who else), so I am totally 100% down for that.

>98% of scientists believe it

So you believe everything you are told?
Show some proof that climate change is real instead of just agreeing with the herd.

Because Trump is worse than hitler and the 2016 election is worse than WW2, according to the sore losers.