TRUMP HUMILIATED ROMNEY ON PURPOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=MJby0g02PiQ

Ignore the Alex Jones aspect of this video, Roger Stone is on point.
Roger Stone, one of Trump's key campaign advisors, suggests that Trump was deliberately fucking with Mitt Romney because of Romney's opposition.

Trump was a supporter of Romney in 2012, donated a lot of money, went to bat for him, and Romney went out of his way to split the GOP base, fracture the party, and besmirch Trump's character.

Trump even had photographers crash the dinner meeting just to catch Romney off guard and embarrass him, hence Donald's sly smile and Romney's worried look.

T I R E D

O F

W I N N I N G

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-skip-2016-12
youtube.com/watch?v=W9qPsRykWYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson
youtube.com/watch?v=5aPIIRQmvPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek. what a madman

>Ignore the Alex Jones

No

Absolutely based

I recall during one of the GOP primary debates, the moderator asked all of the candidates about their weaknesses. Trump said that he's too trusting, and that if someone betrays him, he never, ever forgives.

Perfect example of this in action, and I can't believe Romney was dumb enough to fall for it.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
Trump is fucking ruthless if you get on his bad side

Donald's been a bad motherfucker for a long, long time.

Of course he did.

Trump can be a nasty cunt when he wants to, just ask his nephew, who's sick kid's medical insurance was cut off after Fred Trump Sr died and Donald screwed them out of the will.

Guys, what if Romney suggested Rex in the first place?

How is Donald responsible for Fred's will?

yeah right.

I'm glad he has all this time to waste fucking with Mitt Romney instead of going to his daily Intelligence briefings and preparing to be president.

you guys are role playing that Trump does anything on purpose

I love chaos so I don't care but you're fucking stupid if you think he has some master plan LOL

he's a fucking moron

They would feed him misinformation, believe me.

Except Romney's reputation/post-election PR is that of a classier-than-Trump old-right Republican sort of dude. Trump trying to humiliate him just plays into that and makes Romney stronger. The more Trump tried to drag Romney into the mud, the brighter Romney would shine because of it.

Keep telling yourself that.

Trump's a genius, believe me.

Rex was picked because Donald has been talking about dismantling OPEC for more than 20 years. He also wants to make America energy independent. Oil jobs are coming brah. And the middle east is going to get scooped up like a litter box when Russia and the USA form a Holy Alliance to destroy muslim extremism.

Rex is THE oil man, which means Trump's foreign policy is going to be focused upon oil.

He fucked about with it when Fred Sr was in full blown alzheimers mode.

Mormon faggot detected, believe me.

Yes, I believe you random user on Sup Forums at 1-4am

Prove that he isn't getting the briefings.
How are you getting worked this hard?

Lies.

Funny as that is, I'm still not stoked about his new SoS pick

Romney doesn't look strong, he looks like someone trying to get a job, even if he is not. The Trump camp keeps feeding the media stories that Romney is the choice, they keep running the story, then Romney looks like a loser when he doesn't get the job.

You should, user, because I'm Big League.

>w-welcome the NWO goyim

Look up the lawsuit.

from his own mouth

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-skip-2016-12

Nah, Romney looks like an upstanding dude who is above Trump's bullshit and is meeting with him for the good of the nation. I'm not saying that's how I see it as, but that's how it looks to the general public.

someone post the dinner pic. It has a whole new meaning now.

I believe it. Bigly.

Yeah what a moron that campaign strategy was retarded

WW3, is good for the nation?

Do you believe Paul Ryan "looks upstanding"? The GOP base hates Romney and Ryan now. Your theories do not hold any weight.

Trump looks nice with his hair slicked.

Accusations don't equate to being guilty.

They were just pissed that they were written out of the will. Fred knew Donald would go far.

See he knew that photo was coming, but Romney looked uncomfortable, like his pants were down and shit was hanging out of his magic Mormon underwear.

>devilish

What the GOP base hates now is irrelevant. What matters is where the economy is in a year or so. That's going to decide who the GOP base hates going forward.

>when yo boy creepin' through the living room wit a ugly ho

Yeah but you are saying that right now, people think Romney "looks respectable" when at least half the country hates Donald's most ardent detractors.

lol he won the gop primary, because he's a moron
lol he won the presidency because he's a moron
lol he destroyed America's two biggest political dynasty because he's a moron

I honestly wouldn't have minded Mitt as SoS if only he had just kept his mouth shut

You're talking about the GOP voters. I meant the nation as a whole. Right now Democrats would elect Romney in a heartbeat if it meant getting rid of Trump. Romney is supported by most Democrats and some Republicans.

The presidency just fell into his lap.

Truly the land of opportunity

His niece is going to be head of the RNC and his political career will still be over, he is that much of a joke that even she was a trumpkin from day 1 and counter signaled uncle cuckloser every chance she got. Atleast McCain fell back to being a senator and simply failed to be W's third term. Romney actually could have had a chance if he wanted to fucking win.

Rex Tillerson, CEO of Exxon Mobil Corporation, is the front runner for trump's secretary of state.

youtube.com/watch?v=W9qPsRykWYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson

literally letting corporations run the government

>Accusations don't equate to being guilty.
No they don't, which is why Sup Forums can hold such sensible debates about jews and pizzerias.

Romney is irrelevant, he's Jim Webb tier now.
He was nationally disgraced during his attacks on Donald that went nowhere and did not alter the momentum in any meaningful way. The Democrats have been manipulated by a DNC controlled propaganda machine, and within a year they will shut the fuck up and go back to their digital pacifiers and selfie shots of their own anuses.

> Romney is supported by most Democrats
Lmao what a fantasy land redstate reading cuckservatives live in

>Romney actually could have had a chance if he wanted to fucking win

Never, ever.

>roger stone

yeah no

you need a masterplan to fuck with somebody who called you a fraud? "LOL"

He has known Trump for 40 years, yes.

Trump really never forgives. He basically defoo'd his alcoholic brother and convinced his father to cut his brothers kids out of his will.

Romney wouldn't do anything but line his own pockets, when at least trump seems genuine when he's jewing us.

>American Oil decides foreign policy
>OPEC gets clowned
>Jobs come back to USA

Maybe you'd like it if John green were elected SoS but successful people, captains of industry, should be the only people considered at all.

Rex is a non politican who has dealt with dozens of important heads of states.

he's been lying like a fucking cunt since the primaries

there's a reason Trump kicked him out of the campaign early on

I like warrior generals getting spots too

Remember Trump's unfavorability is roughly the same as Hillary's. Outside the Trump supporter bubble, he's largely feared and loathed. Few even remember Romney's past attacks on Trump, and many of those who do view Romney more favorably for it.

>Water filter merchant video

No thanks

he didn't humiliated him in public

Only the top killers get to hang with Donald.

I bet you think Obama's approval numbers are accurate too.

Loving
Every
Laugh

so the USA picked a manchild?

good to know,when the big wars start becuase of him im going to remember "but a least drumpf fucked ronney good!!"

These wars won't be white on white, so who cares?

Please, for the love of fuck, send me to the desert to wipe out these fucking animals.

>muh favorability
Christ go back to whatever hole you came out of 4 months ago. Trump won while his party denied him funding and a quarter of it out right declared mutiny on him. He persevered, he won. Romney lost. Trump is a winner and romney was a irrelevant loser.

you know what's the funny part? now all liberals like romney, but 4 years ago romney was le "literally hitler".

Exactly. Liberals will claim anyone is "Hitler" so you're just supposed to ignore and ridicule them on sight.

They are cultists. Always calling people "deniers" and all this other bullshit.

He was a mormon sperg too that no one can relate too. He was basically proto hillary banging on about how we need to attack syria and fight against russia.

Well yeah, of course. Most Americans are idiots, so you pretty much have to demonize the opponent to activate enough of their brain cells to get them to vote for you. Trump does the same thing, attacking an opponent viciously during the campaign but then dropping the attacks afterward.

reflect on how stupid is this. they would elect just beacuse trump is the king of the meanies.
I hope trump fucking destroys brown prople of america or fuck your country up beyond belief.
I also hope he actually he's a dictator and destroys this shitty mess you call democrazy

Americans are inherently not stupid, it's the intense propaganda machines that operate in every direction.

>Trump's foreign policy is going to be focused upon oil

Oh yeah because that's gone so well in the past.

Our God is a jealous God

But he's not King of the Meanies, you've been propaganda'd, Antonio.

It has, though.

Saudi controlled it, Trump wants to dismantle OPEC.

Saudi Arabia is more likely to be glassed than to dictate foreign policy during a Trump administration.

C H Y N A

ehi kike, nobody believed trump is a "man of the people" or a good person

not an argument

at least not an argument i favor of your thesis

Machiavelli said "it's better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both".

now too many people are stilll joking about him, but if actually manage to scare the liberal media, then he will really feared

NO

Americans are not stupid. That us a meme created by our media. We know when we are being fucked over. Romney was a shit deal in 2012 and Americans were being fed lies for the past 30 years by the media.

Donald Trump is not perfect, but he was a step in the right direction. He is the best shot we have at saving this country. It is also our job as Americans to stay informed of the news despite what main stream media tells us.

The whole world told us to never vote Trump. I was an anarchist who did not believe in government until I actually heard Trump and how the government responded. Romney was a joke. He would have never got my vote. Trump got my full support.

Nigger, Romney fucking lost 2012 like a bitch after pleading for Trump's support and then turns around and shits on the guy in 2016, you wanna act like he can have some high ground against Trump?

Fake news.

IT'S FAKE NEWS IGNORE IT RIGHT NOW, LISTENING IS ILLEGAL, DELETE THIS!

Trump did the same with the neocons he brought in to kiss his ring and beg for a job. They rejected him, so he makes them accept/want him, then he rejects them. Pretty awesome.

this is what he is for the liberals

Lel

The collective outrage was so absolutely loud it had to be a way of showing Romney how much Americans despised him. Trump fucked this dude raw and relished every minute.

What's real news?

reminder that Roger Stone is a literal cuck

Trumps fucking face lol

>convinced his father to cut his brothers kids out of his will.

>IT'S FAKE NEWS IGNORE IT RIGHT NOW, LISTENING IS ILLEGAL, DELETE THIS!

Those are lies. I know they are lies.

MY ARMOUR IS CONTEMPT
MY SHIELD IS DISGUST
MY SWORD IS HATRED
IN THE EMPEROR'S NAME
LET NONE SURVIVE

Trump gets his intel elsewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=5aPIIRQmvPM

Holy shit, I forgot about that.

It was Trump's way of making him do the Walk of Shame.