What's Sup Forums's thoughts on the beautiful Joe Rogan?

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on the beautiful Joe Rogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a bro

>Bro Rogan

I'd crusade with him.

Hes a complete faggot

Shills

He is a fucking retard, a closeted "I'm with her" cuck. Was never funny.

He can occasionally generate some interesting conversation because he isn't completely biased against what guests he will have on his show. But he is a psuedo-intellectual, for the most part.

not very funny, not very intelligent

but for some reason he is something of a celebrity

life is strange

based

youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE

>Hes a complete faggot
no u

Gas yourself, finjew.

Closeted?

Pretty sure he voted for her, based on the election night podcast and podcast thereafter.

>dude atheism and pocket pussies lmao
>buy my supplements

>retardo MUNNNNNSTERRRRR rogaine
I'll let you know after I've had my third dose of ALFABRANE(TM) and pumped out a few reps with my ONNIT(TM) kettlebells

later tonight I'll smoke some DANK WEED and do another session in my flotation tank

Based solely on his wife. Honestly, I'm sick of his fucking constant need to play devil's advocate about EVERYTHING. He's afraid to be wrong and just have an opinion and stand by it.

Oh no godforbid your normie listeners here you say Trump isn't literally Hitler.

Then talk about sucking dick and gay sex and how monkeys ate shrooms and gave birth to human babies. Hoe Blowgan is 100% a closet fag

He is a more retarded cuck then I thought. I stopped listening to his podcasts years ago. The manlet is plain fucking dumb about nearly every topic he has an opinion on--like liberal cuck dumb

fucking lol. you got me good.

ALEX JONES TIER TARD, BRAIN FRIED FROM DMT AND ROIDS AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE, NO EDUCATION TO SPEAK OF, MACHO SHORT GUY MANLET OVERCOMPENSATING FOR SHORTNESS

i enjoy seeing him and graham hancock on the podcast i know their ideas are a bit out their but it is still cool to see different perspectives of how we have come this far whether it be by global cataclysm events or just monkeys taking shrooms and evolving from there.

I know Sup Forums likes to paint people in broad strokes, but I've heard him say that he is in some way relishing the idea of a Trump presidency, if not to simply shake things up.

I think that incredibly open-mindedness is intellectually disingenuous, but he's willing to 'listen and believe' whatever Sup Forums throws at him, like Milo and pizzagate.

confirmed for being true

Talks too much about drugs and his mediation pseudoscience, occasionally brings interesting people onto his podcast but has an annoying habit of always playing the devils advocate, quite poorly. If it's not someone interesting on the pod it's usually an MMA fighter and they only talk about fights and drugs and if it's not a fighter it's Joey Diaz or some other comedian and then they talk about drugs and fights.

AGREED, GRAHAM HANCOCK PODCAST WAS A GOOD ONE, JUST CAUSE HANCOCK IS SO SMART AND INTERESTING, I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING. ITS KIND OF SHOCKING TO SEE REAL SMART PEOPLE, IT JUST REVEALS HOW RETARDED EVERYONE ELSE IS THAT WE ARE USED TO ACCEPTING AS NORMALLY INTELLIGENT

dgenerate dumbfuck, as red pilled as your average 15 year old

Voted Hillary

fuck off dipshit

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

I love the dude, he has a great taste in motorize vehicles too and used to play quake.

HAHAHAHA accurate as fuck, you forgot to mention weed for the fucking 10th time

Yeah pretty much. He has some cool topics on his podcast but he always kind of ham-fists his way through them. Kind of reminds me of Sam Hyde if Sam Hyde were 40 IQ points dumber (and not a school shooter, of course).

Dumb as a box of hammers. Cool guy though. He's getting very slowly red pilled

Faggot.

He is a retard. I mean it in the nicest way possible, I like the guy

DUDE

joe announced that he is converting to islam, more info on his next podcast.
holy shit, we better stop insulting the prophet.

NICE CAPS

He has his good moments but all in all he is just a pretentious fuck

Didn't he say he voted for Gary Johnson?

Gatekeeper, like the rest of them.
He wouldn't of gotten "famous" otherwise.

DUDE WEED

DUDE DMT

PLEASE BUY MY SUPPS

He seems likes he's starting to get red pilled. He's pretty normie tho

I enjoyed the eps with Jocko Willink, Gavin McInnes, Milo, Molymeme, Wim Hof, the Fingerprints of the Gods fags and Daniele Bolleli.
It's very boring to hear him have the same epiphanies about, like, life and the fuckin' universe, man every time, let alone the "why are weed and shrooms illegal" shit.
His comedy is not good, nor does he ever have good comedians on, just a bunch of drugfucked losers.
He still comes off as a complete cuck 900 episodes in or whatever. People who say he's slowly getting redpilled: what do you base that on?

manlet

I like his commentary on fights.

But I don't really care or listen to his opinions on other topics including politics

For real now?

dumb but doesn't know he's dumb. loud. overly loud. angry when challenged. same facial features as Cenk from TYT. Same mode of thinking. Willing to brainstorm only on ideas that are already his or he already agrees with. Impressed with credential narrative like all goys.

He's never going to get out of this little dumb man funk he's in of drugs, roids, gym, pussy and weed and new current event articles. He's going to be stuck in it for the rest of his life. He has a wife and kids so he won't be able to wizard his way to the truly horrifying, depressing truths of the world.

He's doing the best someone with his gifts could do, he's reached peak Joe Roegan potential. I can't hate the guy for that. I don't listen to him and I don't hope he gets a crazy huge following because it would be like idiots following a powerful super intelligent gorilla into the jungle to study bananas.

The only good comedians he ever had were bill burr and diaz

Crude, disinterested, showman, making a buck.

ayy dude dmt lmao

kek

joe is the shit especially when diaz is on or redban

kek

He voted Gary Johnson, he loves open borders because "they just got a bad roll of the dice..."

Better than Russell Brand but that's not saying much. He was way lenient on calling out Amy Schumer for stealing jokes.

No, he hates Islam

Monty Hall on steroids.

Hans please check the flag before replying

He definitely has some black african genetics mixed in there

american/10

he really hates asian people

tattoos are degenerate

It's like he's angrily pulling his pants up one leg at a time.

read in his voice
good job

I remember him from that show where you would do a stunt then eat some fucking cockroaches or goats testicles and if you didn't do it you got kicked off the show. Then you do another stunt.

I know Eddy Bravo and Joe Schilling personally but I've never met Joe Rogan.

His comedy guests have gotten stale for me, even Joey and Redban.

That irked me. Went on a CRUSADE against Carlos Mencia, but when a person he likes does it, then it's ok ('it's the writers' and all that shit).

Gavin McInnes made a cunt of himself.

How is eddy bravo? Is he a cool guy? I would love to talk with him about conspiracies

Kek you mean when he showed his bleached asshole into the cam?

yeah he just sounded like a discombobulated spastic rambling for 3 hours

Good guy, interesting guests, no extreme agenda.

He's insane, he is also going to try to cuck you. I'm 100% serious.

i used to like rogen but he is some of a shill

he drops the occasional red pill but its in a sea of blue pills

KEK

goodish commentator

but
>prophetically reaches out to audiences with buddhism, peace and expansion of the mind etc
>Every two weeks verbally climaxes over contestants beating each other mercilessly prize fighting

So which is it Joe Rogaine

Joe is a average Joe pretending some genius spart nigga.

Man, Gavin trolled him to death. Joe kept saying '' I cant tell if you are serious or nah'' Gavin just chilling and sipping beer while literally talking shit to joe.

That's why Gavin and Milo are faggots, as soon as they talk themselves into a corner they resort to only pretending they were retarded because "I'm such a provocateur xD", they don't want to be held accountable for their actions