ACLU Sues Indiana Town over Cross on Top of Christmas Tree

>there is no war on Christmas, goy
>we just fight for civil liberties for everybody

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/11/aclu-sues-indiana-town-cross-top-christmas-tree/

Holy fucking shit, the audacity of these kikes.

>The lawsuit, which was filed Thursday, says he has been “forced to come into unwelcome contact” with the display, causing him “irreparable harm.”

They don't even hide their neurotic visceral hatred of Christians anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/11/aclu-sues-indiana-town-cross-top-christmas-tree/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center

both run by far-left Jews. Anti-American, Anti-Christian, Anti-white

USA
Y
E
S

This. Even based Michael Savage will tell you that.

If there's money to be made, sue people.

>irreparable harm
Must either be a vampire or a jew.

some flunkies think they have to do something about trivial symbols of a religion . every one wants to be employee of the month

they dont weaken the fallen and condemned spirits will not flee at the sight of crosses. thats just christian arrogance

also holy water is snake oil

"Stop putting Christian symbols on things used to celebrate a Christian holiday"

the fucking level of retardation I sweat

Well the good news is a former top ACLU official resigned after her 8yr old daughter got freaked out by a tranny in the public restroom she used.

Here in downtown Austin, Texas, Starbucks has only "gender neutral" restrooms now.

Just so you know. They both used to be male or female, and now its handicapped/slash gender neutral.

I would shit in the sink before sitting on one of those aids infested toilet seats.

Guarantee they would completely against banning the Star of David

ahahahah oh wow. it's real too

this is truly the best timeline

>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/11/aclu-sues-indiana-town-cross-top-christmas-tree/
The American Civil Liberties Union is taking aim at one small Indiana town’s Christmas tree.
The ACLU of Indianapolis is suing the town of Knightstown over a Christmas tree because it includes a lighted cross at the top of the tree, Fox News reported.

It was only recently that the town has faced opposition over the cross on top of the tree, Fox 59 Indianapolis reported.

“A couple weeks ago they had a crowd here,” said Knightstown resident Mark Tompkins. “Everybody was here. Everybody was fine with it. But now you’ve got one person, you know, out of everybody.”

Tompkins disagrees with the ACLU lawsuit even though his relative is the plaintiff, according to Fox 59.

The ACLU says in the lawsuit that Joseph Tompkins takes issue with the cross because it violates the separation of church and state.

The lawsuit, which was filed Thursday, says he has been “forced to come into unwelcome contact” with the display, causing him “irreparable harm.”

Tompkins also objects to his tax dollars being used to fund the display, according to court documents.

“I think we can find people in this town that can replace that 0.0004 cents to give to him and not have to worry about it,” Knightstown businessman Lau Ghioc said in response to Tompkins’ objection.

Tompkins wants the town to remove the cross and pay him monetary damages, the Indianapolis Star reports.

A Knightstown representative never returned the paper’s requests for comment.

Ridiculous, it's a Holiday Tree, just so no one is offended.

For Allah's sake, the ACLU did defend the KKK when they were denied highway adoption.

What the fuck is a Starbucks doing in Texas? Steers and queers I guess.

Free speech means all speech except that which celebrates western culture or condemns a non-western culture!

Austin is a leftist city. Its reason of existence is venture capital and making money and leftist politics.

These faggots need their coffee.

>They don't even hide their neurotic visceral hatred of Christians anymore.
Turn about's fair play. Christians should have treated non-believers better. No do-overs ya fucks.

Starbucks: that fancy coffee shop for faggots only!

Just be lucky you aren't Christian, don't care what you say we get shit on by far the most of any religious group, get our churches bombs and shot at and we can't even have a cross on a tree or its "an offensive eyesore". Not to even mention The Simpsons burning hymn books and Nativity scenes in recycle bins "where they belong" right o chaps? Like holy shit.

Just saying we take loads of abuse.

Take down cross.

Ask private citizens to pay for new cross.

Problem solved?

ACLU is a bully organization.

They like to sue small towns, who usually give into their demands rather than pay to fight a lawsuit in court. Then gloat on their website about how they made Bumfuck, Kansas, population: 83, remove a Cross from their town seal.

if it were the muslim symbol (a suicide vest) it would have been championed as brave and smashing the white supremacist patriarchy of america

It can be, if it is actual turn about. What you're describing is delusion. All I've seen is Christians treat non believers well. It has been the non believers who are rude and incapable of tolerating a viewpoint that disagrees with theirs.
You are right on no do overs. You guys used up all your turns and now it's our time to take control.

I listened to a Ben Shapiro speech the other day where he predicted that the left's next 'target' in America would be the religious right.

Of course this means Christians, not Islam or Judaism. Those have to be protected because 'muh oppressed minorities.'

What's a crucufux doing on a christmas tree anyway?
Sitting around a tree in mid-winter is old style pagan.
Just as santa is; a new figure form ancient nordic gods, but now with coca cola on it.

Get some Mexicans out there or put Spanish on the signs.

Of course, must continue to let public know and fear the (((KKK)))

>causing him “irreparable harm

HOW THE FUCK

IT'S A CROSS. ON A TREE. HOW DOES IT CAUSE IRREPARABLE HARM.

WAS HE CRUXIFIED ON IT? DID THE CROSS BURN INTO HIS RETINAS? IS HE HAVING NIGHTMARES AND PTSD FLASHBACKS ABOUT JESUS CALLING TO HIM?

I GET MAD EASILY.

You're not allowed to pick favorites when it comes to religion, if this tree is on government property; legally they need to take the decoration off.

Alternatively they could move it onto private property and tell people to fuck off.

Good thing Trump + Republican cabinet + Brexit + failing labor party + No + a myriad of new nationalist leaders set to take power all across Europe + failing MSM + incidents like Mizzou shows that they're not on the winning streak that they were deluding themselves into believing that they were in. They haven't defeated white people, men, or heterosexuality.

If they want to piss off the people who are happy so long as they're able to publicly practice Christianity, I welcome our new friends. That's just a bigger sledge hammer to break their back with.

what do they think the "christ" in christmas stands for? serious question.

Are you fucking stupid? Christianity has killed more people than Hitler.
> All I've seen is Christians treat non believers well
Did you think it was a new religion or something? Turn about's fair play. Enjoy your persecution this time.

We must tear down churches too, their being visible causes irreparable harm

>Democrats defend democrats
#wew

Happy holidays, user! How is this Xmas season treating you?

Why would you put a cross on top of a christmas tree? that's like putting a jew star on top of a minaret.

The Holocaust did not happen, but it will, kike.

I will enjoy your death while you scream in the oven, you satanic subhuman piece of shit

When Europe becomes Islamic what will you do about the nukes that Abdul and Mohamed will acquire, you better free Palestine or else!

> putting cross on top of tree to show how godly you are
Dumb
> complaining about it
Dumb too.

Just a case of two people being dumb.