Theresa May to adopt 'ground-breaking' new definition of anti-Semitism

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38281950

politicshome.com/news/uk/social-affairs/discrimination/news/81630/theresa-may-adopt-ground-breaking-new-definition

thesun.co.uk/news/2377633/theresa-may-to-unveil-tough-new-legal-definition-of-anti-semitism-exploiting-labour-divisions-on-prejudice/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_the_United_Kingdom#Abolition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right wing is best goy wing

this is just a plan to send labour party members to jail

Well, what is it? I won't click on that shit.

I guess more and more controls to hold the Union together. Sadly for you, most of your countrymen think more government power is the answer to everything.

since when does this kike decide what words mean?

>The definition calls anti-Semitism "a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews."
>It goes on: "Rhetorical and physical manifestations of anti-Semitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities."

As bad as it is in the states, every video I've seen of pleb police interaction in the UK and politics shows to me how far gone they are, they are sheeped to the extreme. I can imagine a revolution in America, but the UK? No, they're toast.

so pretty much the new definition is anti-semitism is now when you hate things that can be connected to jewish influence?

>or non-Jewish individuals

What did she mean by thisPp

and likely muslims

Yeah. I think is right though the only people that complain about Jews over here are leftists and Muslims on a pro-Palestine kick, our Right is already so far up Israels arse they'd have to stop licking to be anti-Semitic.

Lol brits are such faggots.

Pros
All Muslim's are set be jailed
Pro Palestine remoaners will be jailed
Cons
(((They))) will jail you for echoes

>All Muslim's are set be jailed
>Pro Palestine remoaners will be jailed
you know they won't persecute these people

were the (((right))) always pro-jews? have we been blinded?

(USER WAS BANNED, FINED £5000 AND SENT TO THERESA MAY'S ISLAMIC REORIENTATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

(DO NOT POST HATE ONLINE. KEEP IT SAFE, KEEP IT FRIENDLY, KEEP IT TOLERANT. YOU ARE BEING WATCHED)

Leaf please, you dont want to play this game

It's one for the history books really. I guess they will say they lost their power in WW2 and then preceded to commit suicide as a nation very rapidly after that. Sad!

It doesn't have to hurt anybody's feefees anymore. No hate crime requirement. If you say it at all it's a nono. Jail time, friendo.

So basically being critical of the Jewish faith at all for any reason justified or not makes you anti semite? Can we use this to get Christianity that same level of protection?

So what happens when jews commit fake hate crimes against themselves?
Will the police be arrested for discovering the fraud?

Thank god my ancestors left that shithole
I love having the freedom to openly criticise kikes, britbongs cannot comprehend the taste of freedom as they are slaves for their khazar masters

>Can we use this to get Christianity that same level of protection?

It does.

What was Jesus? A Jew.

What is Christianity? A Jewish sect.

>Can we use this to get Christianity that same level of protection?
Probably not that's racist etc. That and we got rid of our blasphemy laws in 2008.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_the_United_Kingdom#Abolition

I've voted Tory in the last 3 elections and was willing to give Theresa May a chance but all she's done is implement Orwellian policies.

This country will not be where I spend the rest of my life.
>unless I get put in a thought crime gulag

>What was Jesus? A Jew.
So what you're saying is... We need to apprehend all of Italy?

>Hurr durrr, human ancestors showed up in africa first, so we all niggers.

Take a hike aethikike.

Why punish muslims when they do good? We should punish them when they do evil instead.

Why are you bee-lining for a 1984-government, Britain?

It's evil to be a muslim.

Been on course for a while now

As usual, yanks think they're better than us because they can buy surface to air missiles at Walmart.

In truth, Americans are just as servile as we are. You will never rebel against the govt. When was the last time that happened? Even the French are more likely to start a riot than you guys.

In any case, there's no point in trying to beat the globalists by force. They control the police and the military. Ordinary citizens have no chance. We will win by winning hearts and minds as we did with brexit.

Englishmen created the most dominant empire the world has ever seen. Don't underestimate us.

>Englishmen created the most dominant empire the world has ever seen.

You also lost it. It's time to bow before your shitposting masters and accept your fate as a state of Australia.

>International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance
Where's one for Holodomor and Armenian Genocide? Das rayciss!

Correct me if I am wrong but does not the term 'semite' refer to arabs as well and not just kikes?
If so when did the whole word twisting even happened?

>In truth, Americans are just as servile as we are. You will never rebel against the govt. When was the last time that happened?

So basically you are saying you disagree with this new definition? Sounds like you are an Anti-Semite, enjoy your jail time you Nazi.

That's your idea of rising up and overthrowing the govt? Pathetic. You got cucked by law enforcement as usual and accomplished nothing.

Dear MI5, I have passed no judgement on the government definition of anti-Semitism.

I merely wonder why they think some subjects are beyond criticism - surely if an organisation or religion has the moral high ground, then it can stand up to scrutiny from teenagers?

great question!

>votes Tory 3 times
>is surprised when they implement Orwellian policies

Wtf m8? Do you even read the manifesto of the party you vote for?

Reminds me of a funny story.
Kek, a few days before presidential election in youtube comments some Canadian bitch said something to the effect of "Americans are stupid and are going to elect a big orange baby to run their country" so I shot back with something like "lol @ u, muh weedman, failing healthcare system, and bestiality".
My comment got deleted soon after. Was pretty proud of myself desu.

and the Jews killed Jesus. They still do infact.

Inbubitably requires oneself to ponder.

I really hope this is a joke.

I'm genuinely spooked every time I pass border control to the UK
They always pick me out to check my luggage (I look like an average Dutch guy)
I think they know I browse Sup Forums and advocate for looser butterknife laws

Absolutely not! Nobody can question Gods Chosen People! ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!!!

I hate this country so much right now, That reads as it is now illegal to hold an opinion.

Why is the Right so goo-goo for Jews, yet villainized as Nazis?

Conservative Christians are such cucks too, they don't realize it's churches that house illegals and bring over refugees.

Obvious zionist propaganda since Semitic people aren't all jews.

>eric pickles
>theresa may

There was no such thing as Jew back then.

Fucking kike rats

Gas them all, and no i am not being funny, fuck them all

jesus fucking christ, can we trade UK for Australia? Like switch islands or some shit, I need this type of shitposting on high speed broadband + low latency so I can lose my sides at maximum efficiency.

They do have CTV's in the busses though - and with londons population, also cameras at the hot-spots. To be fair, those are also needed.

So this is to go after Corbyn?

You wouldn't have to go after his "worker vs banker" mentality to find anti-semitism....You could just point out that he hates Jews and wants to wipe out Israel.

There should be a way to protest against totalitarian laws the government gives out.

Such as having everyone stop paying taxes all at once. That should be a thing.

It sounds like she's widening it to smash Labour even further.

1. They're full of Muslims who are open anti-semites

2. They're full of Marxists who are openly anti-Israeli

3. They're full of Unionists who hate greedy, well, Jewish, bankers and corporations etc

So I guess this way she can shut down number 3 too, and fold crafty guys from 1 and 2 under 3 as well. Or conflate the lot.

>Give me a pay rise!

>Did you just say SMASH ISRAEL!?

>stop paying taxes

Fucking kek, half of you pol anti semites are going to be detained whenever you enter the UK now.

Better reroute your flights so you don't have any Heathrow layovers and burn off your fingerprints so Interpol can't find you.

I also was wondering about the poster. Surely they realize how distopian that looks?
There's also tons of video surveillance here in the U.S., even in some schools. Not to mention NSA/CIA spying.

It's been over ten years since I've been in the U.K.

They are not only aware of how Orwellian this shit is, they LOVE it.

You Americans really have no idea what it's like in the U.K. and Europe, and has been since the 80's. It's fucked up.

Your a colossal arsehole then. Voted Tory repeatedly when you know full well they are utter cunts, always have been the worst of a bad bunch..and now you declare you'll leave the country anyway.
Hopefully you'll not get entry into any other country as you'll no doubt continue to vote for the most totalitarian bunch of twats in the next place.

>>unless I get put in a thought crime gulag
>>I've voted Tory in the last 3 elections

You're already there.

Guns? Oh yea...

>Worst of a bad bunch

That's the problem. No.

They weren't.

Same with Thatcher back in the day.

This is what Brexit taught them - They are fucked. They have NO ONE representing the British people. No one. It's so utterly fucking depressing when you're over there. Even the much mocked U.S. is so far ahead of how things are in the U.K.

There is a complete discontent between those who rule and those who live under them. Utter disdain, from all major parties, towards their constituents.

Well you say that but then why are there so many Australians in London?

I mean if the UK is that shit (which it is IMO) you gotta wonder how much shitter must Oz be.

>half of you pol anti semites are going to be detained whenever you enter the UK now.
Well shit, user. I was planning on running away from the Jews here in Romania by going to Britain. I thought it was finally starting to embrace the old fashioned anglo freedom. I guess it's much more far gone than I thought, fuck.

REEEEE

I want Nigel Farage to be PM of Britain so badly. This cunt is in the way of the Trump-Farage bromance that we all want to see.

>It's evil to be a (living) muslim.

>They are not only aware of how Orwellian this shit is, they LOVE it
Its like you say, I have no idea about the UK, but I still find it hard to believe they enjoy being watched. I do know Americans are often naturally raised with some amount of distrust for governments so we differ there, but to love that sort of thing?
It is somewhat hard to believe some of the stories I hear from Europe. Some seem way out there, like that image. But then I see proof and I'm shocked.

Money and fun.

That's why I went there.

We know we get to go home when we want, and we can live it up and make good cash and pop over the mainland Europe to get wasted on long weekends.

>I mean if the UK is that shit (which it is IMO) you gotta wonder how much shitter must Oz be.

Why?

per-capita far more Europeans move to Australia than vice versa.

Australia is much better. For now.

It's not that we have a better system, we're just behind. Every year we get more and more like the U.K.

I wouldn't say that, it's more like you get used to it and accept it even if on some level it makes you feel uncomfortable.

t. 60%

That's problem it's hard not to vote for vile cunts in the UK. Everyone of them are pro hate law making scum. I don't plan to stay here within the next 5 years either.

I was on my phone then. That came out wrong.

The STATE knows how Orwellian it is, and they WANT it to look Orwellian. It's past the point of subtle P.R.

Since the 80's it has been a very open expression of state oppression. They want them to feel watched/scared.

They don't trust their government. They fear it.

It's a very different situation.

Like when we mock Germany. But remember that many of the people posting on this board were born in a period where hundreds of thousands of citizens were part time members of the secret police spying on their friends, neighbors and even spouses, and things like typewriters and photocopiers were licensed and registered like firearms.

Your reasoning doesn't add up. Th UK is shit, London is shit, expensive as fuck and wet and cold more often than not.
Overcrowded as fuck and full of immigrants who can't speak English.
Not somewhere I'd pay around a thousand quid on a flight, to go on my hols or gap year.
I can see people wanting to go down under just for the sun other than that, not much else.

No one will want to take a traitorous cunt like you

I don't quite follow.

We don't go to the U.K. for the weather. We go because it's the Motherland, because you make really good money, and because you can go to Europe from there for Holidays.

We go for the "culture" (somewhere to get drunk that isn't Sydney or Melbourne).

You wouldn't pay to go there because you live in Ireland.

Likewise, most Australians won't pay to go elsewhere in their own country. More of them have gone and spent their 2 years in the U.K. than will ever go to Western Australia, for instance.

Like...I wouldn't want to live in Dubai...But I get why people go there for a couple of years to work.

Same with Singapore too. It's a fucking gross shit hole, but lots of us go there because big pay, low tax, can pop around the rest of Asia quicker and cheaper than from Aus.

I've been on Holidays to Indonesia. It was awesome. No fucking chance I'd ever want to live there or raise a family there though.

>je suis ahmed

n-no you

Get back to plugging in data office sperg.

>No one will want to take a traitorous cunt like you

Australia will.

Then again, we have the Daily Mail telling us we're all sub-human scum and that Syria refugees are our new overlords.

Fuck off you cretin enjoy your 15 year waiting lists no doubt you'll have killed yourself before they reach you

Is the Eternal Anglo the most disgusting nation on earth?

People banned from entering the UK include:
Richard Spencer
Michael Savage
Pamela Geller
Geert Wilders
They also tried to ban Donald Trump from entering

This nation has truly cemented its reputation as a cursed and revolting haven of inbred vermin

and now they try to introduce thought crimes against the Chosen People, bowing to their Rothschild gods, oy vey

Pretty freaky. I guess we still have a similar state of affairs, but your leaders are more blatant about it.
#spooked

I'm from England m8. Going all the way to the UK to get drunk is a pathetic excuse for traveling that distance.
As far as the "motherland" you Australians are a joke..ive met plenty of you guys and girls and I'll be honest most of the OZ women I've met have been cute and down to earth..but the blokes are the most ignorant shits going.
You meet Aussie men for the first time and very first thing comes out of heir mouth is "pomme bastard" and I know they do the same shit with the Irish except it's "paddy or mick"..
Seriously your country has a major attitude problem.

Brit Revolution when?
Or are the British people too cucked to actually do it?

Would it be possible to meme it into happening?

>Entering the UK
There is literally no reason for anyone to visit the UK.

Yeah he can look forward to getting the piss taken out of him every day of his life for being British by a bunch of self hating descendants of British convicts, who love flying to the "motherland" to get drunk because the beer is even warmer in the U.K. than it is in OZ.
Are you the most hypocritical backstabbing nation on Earth? Your gonna have to be now that we can't say Israel is.

Leftists, Labours and Muslims it is the same thing in the UK, look at their mayor of London. They hate Jews, love Niggers and gays.

America has had a couple of laws with similar vague wording. One focused on countries other than the US because it would have been blatantly unconstitutional if it were applied to US citizens. We need to indirectly expose this for what it is. We need the left to do.

A danger is that it may encourage unsavory elements in conservative causes. A great example is campuswatch, who typically do great work protecting free speech, but now also, in direct contradiction to their supposed values, promote laws that would limit free speech on college campuses if and only if it targets Israel. Coincidence? No. We have to keep a stern eye out for this bullshit.

why does semite only apply to Jew? Arabs are Semites as well I think.

>So basically being critical of the Jewish faith at all for any reason justified or not makes you anti semite?

It's also criticising Israel.

So if you point out factually that Israel is considered by many to be an apartheid state, with a two tiered criminal justice system for Jews (Civil, criminal) and Non-Jews (military tribunal) which refuses to give up international criminals for crimes up to and including child rape. That it is cynically exploiting the destabilization of it's neighbors in order to illegally annex territory and drill for oil on "Historically Syrian" land. And that Israel is one of the world's most prolific spies, stealing secretes even from their greatest ally and selling them to China. And also that Israel seeks to be a pure ethnostate and even tests people for their jewishness which confers additional civil protections under law?

That would be a good example of something that Theresa May's definition would find anti-semetic.

Except Palestinians are also Semites. And Ashkenazim aren't. So how could my post be anti-semetic anons?

Only successful Russians and Jews live in the UK, others are filtered by the migration law, envy is a main reason of hatred, also Muslims hate Jews. That's why Labours and leftists hate Jews.

Someone needs to shoot this bitch to show that the people will not stand.
AND CAN SHOOT YOU AT ANY TIME.

Why didn't the MAINSTREEEM METEOR use this image?

>say can't criticise jews
>just pretend to be jewish :^)

So.. literally nothing fucking changes?

americans are even more brainwashed and addicted to sugar and television than we are

i find the idea of cletus t. arbuckle and his gang of morbidly obese hillbillies starting a revolution risible

That doesn't work..one of the high ranking labour members is a Jewish woman and she already got punished for anti Semitic remarks, a while back.

>Muslims hate Jews. That's why Labours and leftists hate Jews.

Which is funny, because every time the right counter-signals the left, Jews join them to call us racist and form coalitions with muslims to tell us what shitty people we are.