Now that trump is president how do I go about reporting illegals?

Now that trump is president how do I go about reporting illegals?
the Restaurant group I work for. flagship Restaurant group. Hires illegals. all of the sushi chefs here work on expired visas.

He's not president yet, he's not inaugurated until January.

After that, I'm sure it would just take a simple Jewgle search.

ITS NOT HARD. THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT HOW TO DO IT CALLED 'THE LIVES OF OTHERS'

I'm talking about here in America.
A German cuck film doesn't help much here.

BUMP

Never change, Sup Forums.

here I thought Sup Forums had at least some trump supporters.

Enroll in a community college class and prowl the campus. The illegals like to use them for cheap education.

If not for the fact my boss confirmed that his sushi line head was an illegal working off an expired visa. He has an account degree from mexico city he used to get in but then let his visa expire and is now a sushi head chef. Booze does wonders to loosen the tongue.

CALL ICE ASAP YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

says an ausfag.
might as well be a leaf.

I'm a poorfag and I live in Oregon. Beautiful state, garbage tier people. My community college did some gay protest in defense of illegals and how they shouldn't be reported on campus. The dumbasses of course had a few unapologetic illegals actually get up and speak like it was some kind of human rights violation to want to boot them from the country.

>not watching German movies to learn the most efficient ways of getting rid of Untermenschen and spying on your political enemies
Do you even want to get rid of José?

hell if I could list them off that way the restaurant would go under.
You think a big Restaurant group like flagship couldn't pay their way out of it?

The whole point is that this is a big business group nation wipe that hires illegals as a business practice. what am I against them?

wide* I should say.

Not in Donald's America

trump isnt in office
get gored

Sup Forums pls.

if they are Japanese dont deport them japs are based.

ohhh so scary

very shocking