((Oficial)) Holocaust Sources

Guys, it's na urgent matter
I require the official Juden sources stating what's the ((truth)) and what's obvious bullshit about the Holocaust...
It's mostly about honor
Please assist me

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKtE2WhjBss
lmgtfy.com/?q=why can't we breathe carbon dioxide?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im a viking

Fpsp

Go on Wikipedia.

(((Apparently))) in Trablinka, the Nazis used Soviet Tank engine exhaust to kill Jews.

Even though Carbon Monoxide cannot kill you, it contains to much oxygen.

damm it comeon !!!

whts fpsp mean

First Post Shit Post

Poland shit country

You are cuckold, Sven.

Carbon monoxide can kill you, dumbass.

It happened in my mind, stop oppressing me goyim

Russian garbage country cunt retard pidar govno idi nahoi blyat ti nie moy drug ti govno plokhq fucking rushan sleva mashina lover

british intellectuals everyone

Shit I meant carbon dioxide, keep mixing between the two.

Watch this, it explains it it more detail.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oKtE2WhjBss

bitch kid

My dudes, got any official statements from the ((Holocaust scholars))? I kinda really need them fast

you're inhaling 1 part carbon for 1 part oxygen. that shit has been proven to kill. don't be an retard

How fast?

Faster than a Jew chasing his Shekels

but even then, your blood becomes acidic from carbonic acid if you breathe too much carbon dioxide. without properly functioning blood, you die. it's why you pass out if you can't breathe for too long. your blood just stops working at its optimal PH.

I'm sorry, but the exhaust of a tank cannot kill you.

but didn't you just say it was carbon dioxide? I'm not very knowledgeable about tanks, but unless they give off 1 part co2 for 5 parts air or something, that stuff will kill you. I just explained why.

yes, yes it can. the co2 displaces oxygen. also. the exhaust will still have some carbon monoxide in it, due to incomplete conbustion.

lmgtfy.com/?q=why can't we breathe carbon dioxide?

better summary:

carbon dioxide makes your blood acidic, to regulate the acidity, the parts of your brain related to blood regulation make you breathe faster. eventually escalating to hyperventilation.
without a proper air source, you exhaust yourself through this hyperventilation, suffocate, and die.

Didn't they used a captured soviet submarine engine to gas those kikes? But they never captured a submarine and it was miles away from the sea.
Most of these official sources are so retarded its hard to believe anything.
When you go to Auschwitz while being redpilled its laughable how people can fall for it.
The pool literally has a sign saying its a fire reservoir DISGUISED AS A SWIMMING POOL, and its located at the edge of the camp. And then you go to Auschwitz II, and you see actual fire reservoirs.

Wasn't there some story about how some people said that nazis used to load them onto some sort of little trains(the kind you see in disneyland or some shit) and pushed them down?

Holocoaster
Remember the Ride Goyim
Capatcha Pizza

>Carbon Monoxide cannot kill you, it contains to much oxygen.

I'll start a better thread Later
Thank you for your thime
Sadly that was pointless