I wonder if Black people are Evolving to be less black due to them getting shot all the time

long-hairstyles.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Black-Girl-Long-Hairstyle.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

long-hairstyles.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Black-Girl-Long-Hairstyle.jpg
highlighthollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Larry-Wilmore.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DESU humanity would evolve to be less black if we just shot all black people
It's just a weird way of saying genocide

maybe this is why blacks are naturally good runners, to help them steal, which is how they eat and make their living.

and maybe this is why asians have squinty eyes. to help them focus down on the math problems and also the tiny screws in factory assembly

If anything, they're developing an immunity to smaller calibre rounds.

nature truely is the dankest of all memes

yeah it's nothing to do with all the estrogens everywhere, it's magic

>long-hairstyles.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Black-Girl-Long-Hairstyle.jpg
How on earth estrogen work on melanin amount in human?

I wish but the difference is that blacks mate the moment they get the benis hard.
These elephants are getting poached while they're still very young so before they can reproduce.
Blacks typically will lay their seed and then get killed afterwards

who the fuck is buying all this ivory

This IS actually plausible, as elephants with smaller or no tusks would have gone unnoticed for ages, hence givinger them room to breed more and for a longer time.

The Jews.

Poaching isn't really the nigger's fault, to be honest. They're just dumb animals trying to get paid, they're probably not even aware of the ramifications of their actions. The chink's fueling the demand are the real culprit, and they need to be dealt with severely. They're killing multiple species of animals to the brink of extinction just so that they can grind their bones and body parts into traditional Chinese "medicines". They actually believe that if they ingest the ground-up bones of a tiger that they'll grow bigger penises. They need to be fucking exterminated before they ruin the entire planet.

China.

what if, by genetic the blacks only went after el;ephants with the largest tuks so only the non tucks chould breed reulting in the elimination of the gene in the pool

Thats not how evolution works. OP's article is retarded.

underrated

>defending niggers at all
do you even know where you are?

>Thats not how evolution works. OP's article is retarded.

The poachers go after the elephants with the largest tucks first. That way each kill will yield a greater weight in ivory. They will make more money if they just have to kill and harvest from one elephant.

So the elephants with the small tusk trait are less likely to get poached. They are more likely to not die, and breed. So the small tusk trait is being selected for. This is how evolution works.

>what is timespan

Those tusks are body parts. The elephants' dna doesn't suddenly change when their tusks are dismembered. OP's pick is some Lamarck shit right there.

>>what is timespan

The time required is much shorter if the selection is severe.

Imagine how your population would look if negroes went around killing everyone but gingers for 30 years. There'd be a lot more gingers.

The somewhat uncommon genes for tuskless elephants have a higher market share since the other ones have been killed.
It's not evolution, just a more prevalent genetic trait

China, they use it for pseudo-medicine. It doesn't do anything, they're just retarded.

They be killin those elephants for 200 years now.
Since rich britcrumbs even figure out how to shoot something better than them.

Fucking filthy chinks killing all our shit.
I collect chink ivory

Right, but the elephants with naturally smaller tusks survive because they were less targeted, then they breed and have typically smaller tusked offspring.

But yes, you're right about the smaller tusk trait becoming more dominant in elephant communities. Disregard my last reply.

If you follow that logic you could say that it isn't the Chinks fault as they wouldn't be able to pay for this cruelty and barbarity unless Yuropoors and Burgers gave them shit loads of money for cheap shit.

We need to stop making them rich for them to stop killing mega-fauna.

Lamarck was more right then wrong, Darwin was a faggot.

Chinks.

Nah, they're just muh dicking everything they can with no care for the consequences. Obviously this blandas up to a light muddy result.

Lol

>Less targeted

False, those buntu beasts of burden paid by the shark skinned chinks unload multiple magazines of 57mm into entire herd of elephant.

They will kill an elephant regardless of whether their tusk is half a kg or 40kg

Atheist 1
Christians 0

>Go us
>walk around blacks
>actually see they are brown
>west africans are black as fuck

really makes me think...

The answer is yes they are slowly become less black , look on TV there are plently of "brown>white" people that say they are "of color"

highlighthollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Larry-Wilmore.jpg

White name , Brownish>white Skin , white behaviour

Also the other goy from CNN from trump debate ... that guy is almost white

Actually does well , and may be even a nice guy !

Human vision is concentric with the pupil, and resolution is drastically increasing towards center. At the very edges your vision is low-res, cartoonish black and white. So asians probably aren't vision-impaired by epicanthus.

If Chinese medicine is so good, why is my local hospital full of Chinks?

African Americans are on average 20% white.

The brain does a lot of nifty tricks for vision.

Unless you're really looking at your desk, your brain just goes "It's roughly this size and I know it's this colour" and applies that colour to the shape. Once you look at it, your brain will actually process the woodgrain, the scratches and dings, etc.

Fuck off. My nine world revolving marrow cleansing pill requited the tusk of a 50yr+ Elephant. I'm going to become an immortal

Poor elephants.

African Americans are all 40-60% white lol

They're lighter because of us.

>Male elephants use their tusks to fight for dominance and mating rights
>tuskless males are lower than beta cucks in hierarchy and would never get laid unless they were the only male around
>niggers and chinks are subsidizing /r9k/ and wizardchan tier male genetics.

Thats bullshit, elephants with noticable tusks will get targeted more often, thats a given.

>They're lighter because of us.
not you though, since you'll never procreate

It's just a very expensive calcium supplement.

I get my own calcium from crushed egg shells. Chinks have to go all the way to Africa to get it from Elephant tusks and Rhino horns...

China. They believe that Rhino horns are a cure all and can eve make your penis bigger. Rhino horn is exactly the same as your toe nails, hell, rhino horns act pretty simular to your toe nails too but take a lot longer to grow back.

To make it even dumber chinies poachers chop the entire face of the rhino off even though they just need the horn. The horn doesn't even grow past where it comes out and the rest of the rhino is worthless. It's like killing an entire family just so you can get $10 out of the fathers pocket. Chines are literally fucking niggers of Asia.

I think people who fund poaching should be dropped into the Savannah and hunted themselves.

It'd make a great TV show if nothing else.

More like 20%

>It's like killing an entire family just so you can get $10 out of the fathers pocket.
To be fair that's exactly what a nigger would do

if we have to go by present day examples, not yet

f you're right OP then america invented the way to turn black people white without race mixing. well done usa