Ctrl+f

>Ctrl+f
>no marijuana thread

Pros & Cons of this beautiful?/evil? drug?

Weed makes me feel okay.

Now fuck off.

yes weed is good

Its con is that it ruins your life if (((they))) catch you.

it makes me feel good.
it makes people who want to manipulate or coerce me feel bad. which gives me some interesting insight.

(((WASTED ECONOMIC POTENTIAL BAWWW)))

Stopped smoking a few months ago. The fact that it was so hard should be concerning enough.

The comfy levels of marijuana threads are off the charts and this fact cannot be denied. If a marijuana thread can be comfy then how comfy does marijuana make one feel?

The only effective antidepressant, that's why.

Weed is for losers who can't handle life.

Prohibition will be remembered as one of the worst economic policies in history,

And whoever legalizes it will become a celebrated legend.

bring back prohibition

trump should do it

Makes me poo a lot, you'd like it since your country is essentially poo in loo v2.2

>pros
It's a safer alternative to alcohol
>cons
The """""""culture""""""" around it. Most annoying shit ever.

>t.

Puke immediately after taking a few hits my body hates it.
Now lsd and mdma on the other hand is great

all drugs should be legalized.

maybe theres a reason to let women vote (the first thing they did when they could vote is start prohibition)

STOMP OUT DEGENERACY!

NO STOP BEING (((DEGENERATE))) KEKS EVERYONE!

>not being a stoner loser
>somehow bad
??

what could go wrong amirite

As an alcoholic, that was the most decent thing women could have been done. I'll take my MJ vice any day of the week over that garbage.

>lsd and mdma
high teir tastes

also, DMT, though from my experience it was overrated somewhat, but still amazing.

If smoking weed makes me degenerate, then so be it. Still a typical blue collar worker even if I do smoke.

DONT MAKE ME CALL THIS GUY!

It's just a plant, it'd be a mundane social novelty, little more important than oregano, if it weren't illegal.

The people who argue that it's a miracle panacea are universally retarded.

The people who argue that it should be illegal are universally cucks.

It has some legitimate uses, and some people enjoy it on occasion, and some people abuse it to escape their problems.

The only valid position is that the government should not have the authority to ban a literal weed.

It's just another part of nature's bounty that exists for our use and appreciation.

Lsd is my goto now hence having 30 hits since i drowned myself in xanax and wine for a while an did alot of dumb shit

>authority

you mean the big nosed fat man who yells? FUCK HIM

>it'd be a mundane social novelty

How do you explain the

>marijuana for shamans and priests, alcohol for the plebs and commoners

meme?

who /high/ here?

upboated for truth

yeah high as fuck

Hahaha fuck I was wondering who else would be. How's it going bro?

i'm high as fuck

pol is not for discussing revelance of drugs

pol is for discussing politics

please refrain from talking about drugs if your singling out a specific drug or gore will ensue

It's just a meme.

There is a hierarchy to substances though,

Patrician tier:
>dmt
>mushrooms
>mescaline
>lsd

Pleb tier:
>anything used to aid relaxation or mental clarity, without dependence or adverse effect

Nigger tier:
>anything used in a hedonistic pursuit of altered states

Double mc doubles mcgee here's dog number two!

>911
What did he mean by this?

reddit detected. learn to greentext

>hedonism is nigger-tier

straight from the archives of the jewsian galaxy. enjoy your serotonin syndrome.

>triggered

haha, a wild self appointed cuck-min appears!

i bet you're a snow nigger. but like my shrooms man. go back to your bongo drums.

I am trying to quit drinking. I am a pretty bad alcoholic.

I am thinking of taking up smoking a bit.

>replacing one addiction with another

Yeah, but lesser of two evils, etc

>Pros
Earn money by selling it to kids with rich parents that spend a fortune buying it

>Cons
Create a legion of brainless potheads that think they've reached enlightenment by smoking babby's first psychoactive

Do it. I quit drinking and now I blaze it everyday.

Much better for me. Alcohol is a poison. Marijuana is the key to my recent enlightenment.

I am a white male, and I don't partake in any mind-altering substances, nor does that interest me. I exercise regularly and eat an extremely high-quality diet, a portion of which I grow myself, utilizing the best methods available. I also do not consume any alcohol unless its in respectable quantities and out of politeness, and I'm not a whoremonger of any sort.

That said, it's absolutely, unimpeachably and empirically true that those substances I listed, including mushrooms, can have enormous cognitive and spiritual benefits for people.