Trump to pick a corporation CEO to be secretary of state

Rex Tillerson, CEO of Exxon Mobil Corporation, is the front runner for trump's secretary of state.

youtube.com/watch?v=W9qPsRykWYI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Tillerson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTr_62nUPtI
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm definitely on board with the T-Rex. Hope he does a good job.

Already been editorialized by major news organizations. ExxonMobil is a multi-national group that does actual, real business with foreign nations. The guy is fine for the job.

DRAIN THAT SWAMP!

Trump supporters are confirmed to be stupid.

They are literally the corruption you complained about. they are the ones who keep fucking up your middle class.

Keep defending the big corporations that rob you

Who is "they"?

What policy is "bad"?

What is your point you shady kike?

alex jones told me he's ok

It is different when Trump does it.

Why is it so hard for people to understand this?

HAHAHAHAHAHA Drumpfkins got finessed by Drumpf

Spotted the commie. "Le ebin rich rob!!!"

It's not robbing if they pay me and I choose to spend money on their product, that's my choice, not the states

Lol You again?

Sanders lost long ago commie. Fuck off.

>unironically posting the genocide-denying roach

Oh, Chaim, do you have any idea where you are?

>mouse over embed
>see c*nk's face

sage

This is from 4 months ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTr_62nUPtI

>the turk cucks shilling on Sup Forums for rage clicks

lel

OYVEN JEWS KEK

I wonder what the response of Sup Forums would be if hillary picked a CEO of a corporation to be secretary of state. it would have been very different, i'm sure

What was I supposed to do, vote for Hillary?

s-shut up that's different somehow

Exactly.
She is very flawed for sure, but trump is objectively worse in almost every single category

No shit. I'm upset he didn't choose Giuliani.

>Rudy "It's outrageous to call anyone a racist :D :D" Giuliani

That was a rhetorical question, of course.
There's really absolutely nothing Trump could possibly to do be worse than Hillary. Nothing. If Hillary had been elected, I'd be researching draft dodging right now because I don't want to fight Russia for the sake of fat fuck Saudis.

if the Dems had produced a better candidate than Hillary, maybe things would be different right now.

how can people justify a CEO being in charge of our foreign policy? Like I would have no problem will a GS guy being Sec of Treasury or Commerce or something involving money, head of the FED something like that

but how the fuck can you justify somebody with no foreign policy experience to hold one of the most important jobs?
>He makes deals and interacts with foreign nations all the time
wow great but how does that give his opinion on whether we should response to China's aggression in the South China sea, or Duterte's cozying up to China, or how we should treat Cuba after baby Castro steps down any weight at all? He is obviously good at leadership and choosing direction when he is an industry he recognizes but that doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to foreign policy (a sector he has no experience in)

This is all because half of Trump's voters are fucked retards are just scream #NeverRomney and DRAIN DA SWAMP, God you guys are retarded
Romney would be great as Sec of State

It's very unlikely that hillary would start a war with russia

Trump is worse on the subject of global warming.
Trump has worse picks for his cabinet including bush era warmongers.
Trump harms society by spreading disinfo in scales never seen before
Trump said he is in favor of targeting civilians
Trump doesn't know what the fuck he is doing, as proven by the fact he was running for president without knowing the difference between shia and sunni muslims, or knowing the difference between hamas and hezbollah.

Oh yha, and Trump's economic plan is pure fucking garbage

>Hillary "We must establish a no fly zone over Syria so the Saudis can build there pipeline oh wait no something about Aleppo and babies"
>would not start a war with Russia

He has a degree in civil engineering from UT Austin. That alone makes him better than most candidates who do something like "political science" or "social studies"

Same way the justify all the generals.

This is literally what I heard a shill on Fox say the other day:

"ISIS is a big problem, maybe it's not such a bad thing that Trump is putting a bunch of generals in cabinet positions. At least they'll know how to deal with radical islamic terrorism."

Funny because these generals aren't being put into cabinet positions that have anything to do with fighting terror.

The no-fly zone she proposed in syria wasn't the best idea, but it had absolutely nothing to do with "saudi pipelines", what the fuck are you even talking about? you are clearly not properly educated on the subject.

It's true it would conflict with the interested of russia, but there were already multiple no fly zones over countries in the arab spring, fyi. it's extremely unlikely that a one in russia will just make russia bomb the US

thank fucking God

>It's very unlikely that hillary would start a war with russia

other than the fact that she said she would

almost everything in your post is a lie

ExxonMobil is a vile corporation.
Letting the CEO of exxonmobil run the US is literally filling up the swamp even more, not draining it

She never said that.

You know user, i can make up things too:
Trump said he will nuke new york because they make bad pizza :D :D :D

You see^
I can make things up too. it doesn't make them true

Oy vey. Atleast get a proxy

Trump is objectively better than Hillary, but you are right about this pick being trash - but it's not confirmed yet. Only nbc reported on it and the transition team said no official announcements until mid week.

I sure hope it's not this guy.

Attack the messenger when you cannot refute his argument

Amiright?

Trump is objectively worse than hillary in almost every single category.

Trump is worse on the subject of global warming.
Trump has worse picks for his cabinet including bush era warmongers.
Trump harms society by spreading disinfo in scales never seen before
Trump said he is in favor of targeting civilians
Trump doesn't know what the fuck he is doing, as proven by the fact he was running for president without knowing the difference between shia and sunni muslims, or knowing the difference between hamas and hezbollah.
Trump is also worse for the economy. his economic plan is pure garbage.

The only reason you might think hillary is worse than trump is because you have been poisoned by all the disinfo that is circulated in Sup Forums

Why are you ignoring the fact that for months on end, Trump got up onto a stage everyday -- literally every single day -- and said repeatedly that he intends on hiring smart business minds to do deals for us? Everyday during the primaries he made this promise. For months. For a year, really.

And now suddenly you all want to pretend that didn't happen. It did happen. It was one of the main planks of his campaign platform.

>Trump said :D :D :D :D :D :D

Donald Trump Lying to the Entirety of Mozart’s Symphony No. 41
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

Trump lying for 13 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8

Fucking hell, Schlomo!
Hillary almost declared war when she was merely a sure thing for president to cover her ass. The bitch is dangerous.

>pick pisses off jews
More reason you can't Vex the Rex.

Global warming is over blown.
I'm happy with most of the cabinet picks.
Disinfo? As if the DNC and now the CIA aren't doing that. The MUH RUSSIAN hackers meme is wildly dangerous.
Trump has proven he knows how to pick the right people for the job and listen to his advisors.
Trump's economic plan is already working and he hasn't even taken office yet.

I'm nervous about him on foreign policy though by even consider guys like Bolton for Sec of State, but we'll see who he picks. He's vetted some very qualified people.

> spreading disinfo
> trump worse
Try harder desert cousin.

It's funny because he says we are brainwashed, but he's clearly daily show tier brainwashed.

I see people on pol willing to criticize Trump, and I think our Israeli friend could have generated a better discussion if he wasn't a typical cucked libtard.

DRAIN THE SWAMP
R
A
I
N
T
H
E

>Global warming is over blown.

Hi Exxon. Enjoying the new Secretary of State pick?

RARE
A
R
E

I feel you all elected your own Mujica.

So if he would pick someone who was never in a business then you would complain that he is bringing inexperienced people into a job that is clearly over their head?

>Global warming is over blown.
$0.05 has been deposited in your account.

Thank you for helping us take on the world's toughest energy challenges™

-ExxonMobil

I'm on board. Anybody open to free trade like Rex here has my support. Send your jobs my way, dumb fucks.

What does being the ceo of a company have to do with foreign policy? Who gives a shit if he has business experience

hi CTR

There have been at least five major ice ages in the earth's past (the Huronian, Cryogenian, Andean-Saharan, Karoo Ice Age and the Quaternary glaciation). Outside these ages, the Earth seems to have been ice-free even in high latitudes.

>hi CTR

Gonna be blaming CTR 8 years after Trump rapes the planet.

>What does being the ceo of a company have to do with foreign policy?

Well considering Hillary shilled for FRACKING WORLDWIDE as Secretary of State, what do you think Exxon CEO will do?

Yeahhh, I'm disembarking the trump train. All these positions that he's filling with corporate bozos is the opposite of what he promised. Corporate influence is the cancer in your political system. You must have as few corporate ties as possible to avoid conflicts of interest.

You're not even from here you fucknut.

So?

so.. the same?

Oh look, another thread where leftists are butthurt that Trump didn't elect a leftist to a cabinet position

Oh, and we get another fresh batch of your tears next week, glorious

>rich people making up the people's government

How is that even legal?

>so.. the same?

Yes only much worse.

>Oh look, another thread where leftists are butthurt that Trump didn't elect a leftist to a cabinet position

We aren't butthurt. We are sad the human race is headed toward extinction. Enjoy the memes my friend before our death.

Why does he keep choosing non-politicians? This is my only concern.

Except there's nothing wrong with fracking, unless you're a butthurt leftist whos stupid enough to believe it has a negative affect on anything

Fuck off to the oven.

>Trump to appoint the man who was pivotal in the biggest hit against the Jewish Elite families of the last 100 yrs

Shits about to get REALLY GOOD. Hold tight kiddies, fasten your seat belt. Most of you wont survive but your deaths will be remembered and celebrated for centuries.

>ONLY CTR AND LEFTISTS CAN CARE ABOUT STEWARDSHIP OF THE PLANET
$0.05 has been deposited in your account.

Thank you for helping us take on the world's toughest energy challenges™

-ExxonMobil

Because he said that he would.

I sometimes feel like I slipped into an alternate timeline where Trump didn't spend a year talking about how he doesn't want to use "political hacks" to run our government and wants to use "the greatest business people" instead.

Do you truly not remember the fucking hundreds of times he said that?

I actually think that's a good thing, but Exxon having their tentacles into the Sec of State position is frightening.

>Except there's nothing wrong with fracking,

So you don't like clean drinking water. Admit it, you shill for oil companies. It's ok to admit it.

Powerful stupid right here.

Yes you are butthurt. And hysterical too. Hilarious.

>hehe yes good goy, wreck the planet and ruin all hopes of human sustainability for some quick short term shekels, Shell and BP will look after your grandchildren, trust us goy

>Yes you are butthurt. And hysterical too. Hilarious.

>not wanting corporate cocksuckers in positions of power in your government makes you butthurt

Yeah sure thing you got me kid.

>but but muh shekels from oil!

always do the opposite of what jews say

Trump fans don't care about this, they like him because he is the anti-PC meme man

>Tillerson backed Jeb Bush during the GOP presidential primary and did not donate to Trump's campaign.

JUST

A jew mad about the pick? Perfect then.

But wanting career politicians instead is pretty retarded

He is a jew so not surprising.

Thats something I noticed. Trump picks a lot of guys who supported his opponents and may have even acted against him.

the jews are very against global warming, anti-gw bullshit is everywhere

>wanting career politicians

Where did I say that in my post?

>you either pick career politicians or the CEO of ExxonMobil
>there is no other option besides these two!!!!!!
Nice retarded false dichotomy senpai.

>the jews are very against global warming,

The jews run big corporations and thus spread disinfo that climate change is a myth to keep the stupid goy from doing anything about it.

You live in one of the most disgusting and polluted countries on the planet. Shut the fuck up faggot.

Who would you appoint to Secretary of State? Give me a name? Can you do that? Can you actually drop a name?

Tulsi Gabbard

We need to frack. It's literally saving us from middle eastern oil. It's making the Saudis poor.

>y-you're not allowed to critique u-unless you could do better!
Not an argument.

>Who would you appoint to Secretary of State?

>implying I support the US government.

Nobody because everyone in the government should be shoot

She's a Democrat. Remember, these appointments have to be confirmed by the Republican majority Senate. Do you honestly think she'd get through? I wouldn't be bothered by it too much, but it's unrealistic. Besides, she wants to become a player for 2020. She's not going to tie her career up with Trump when she has her eyes on his job.

Personally, I'd prefer Huntsman. I think the one-two punch of diplomatic Huntsman, and Mad Dog Mattis would be very effective. But that's me.

>We need to frack. It's literally saving us from middle eastern oil. It's making the Saudis poor.

>It's either our oil or either oil, no talk of renewable energy goy!

Really working hard on the sheckles today!

So in other words, you don't know enough to judge his appointment because you can't even come up with a preference of your own. Just fuck off, leaf.