Redpill me on Millenial Woes

Currently bingewatching on his vids on Youtube. Seems pretty redpilled.

>Is he /ourguy/???

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xSKSm
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourguy/ threads are shills report faggots like OP

I've actually gotten some chances to talk to him, makes great content and is a genuinely nice guy

the whole "community" of so-called rationalist YTers like sarcuck and vernaculis and all those faggots treat him like he's pure evil

quality report, thank you based user

>sarcuck
the guy is really full of himself, tried to listen but he comes off as a neckbeard compared to MW

I didn't want to make my own e-celeb thread, so I'll ask my question in yours.
But first, I'll answer your question: no, MW is a literal faggot.
archive.is/xSKSm
Go to the archive and control+F "Woes" and watch the webm
Homosexuality is antithetical to being redpilled, you are willingly cucking your bloodline.
My question is, Redpanels did a talk with Sarcuck of Mossad recently: youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8
He makes an argument for anti-discrimination laws because he thinks that they are oppressive, so he says that the cake baker should be forced to make a cake for the gay couple. I think that that is bullshit coming from a freedom/liberty lover like Sarcuck. I think that the merit of the discrimination should be analyzed. Fags are discriminated because of the socially deteriorating nature of sodomy, niggers/spics/non-whites are discriminated because of things the great demographic genocide occurring in white homelands. The fags can make their own business, or go to a gay-friendly cake shop. I think Sarcuck is a hyper-egalitarian who would have some agreement with the civic nationalists, who want all rights for everybody regardless of background: they don't realize that always means more socially degenerate actions becoming normalcy, and more non-whites being promoted/accelerated white genocide. Thoughts?

MW is worth a listen to, but he is far from my favorite

Decent content but his recent videos are too short, I think he's become too lazy and low energy lately.

Quadroon of mosad does not have a coherent world view. He can only criticize others beliefs. When forced to present or defend his own ideas he falls flat.

>be ultimate Anglo dog breed
>encourage kids to get off their fat asses and play outside
>dominate dindu sports
>owned by traditional white American family
>countless sequels further promoting traditional family structure
>still spinoffs today featuring pure Golden Retriever offspring

pol is Air Bud /ourdog/?

That's what I've seen, too. Mulatto of Blackdad just resorted to semantics, what is with this recent influx of e-celebs of "le rational thinker" faggots with some shit avatars they spent 15 minutes making in Photoshop e-begging/shilling their Patreon all over Jewtube? I think anonymous forums are the only way to go, that shit always devolves into e-celeb faggotry, just look at (((Milo))).

nah, he has said he is not gay anymore, I already know he was a literal fag but he does not push the gay agenda

>not gay anymore
You can't un-sodomize an anus, m8.
>he does not push the gay agenda
He was obviously visibly offended at people pointing out his faggotry, it is a part of his personality (or used to be, so you claim) that he took to defending (if you watched the webm).

Yoo cannae joost tek the pess ootta me like that. Debate me on mah channel.

elitist as fuck, do you speak Queen's english yourself, m8

it was just a period in his life, I think it's OK if he genuinely regrets it. I am straight myself and never had a homo moment, but I really don't care because he is not a faggot like Milo.

>it was just a period in his life, I think it's OK if he genuinely regrets it.
Does he? That isn't just a minor speed bump, faggotry is never acceptable. btw, faggots=gays, poopdicks don't magically become okay just because you agree with them/subbed to em on Jewtube.

>he has said he is not gay anymore

All that means is he's repressing it. Sooner or later he's going to slip back into old habits. Woes is already a pudgy, depressed, chain-smoking alcoholic. Suppressing his homolust will only eat away at him as time goes on.

This is why fags need to be able to have a DEGREE of tolerance/openness. Sorry, but you can't gas them all and we have yet to develop any sort of practical eugenics program for preventing more gays from being born. As long as they keep their buggery to themselves and it is not propagated as "normal", the societal repercussions are minimal.

Putting them "back in the closet" just means they will cheat on their wives in shady high(er) risk environments. This in turn endangers the wife/girlfriend and is one of the only ways (outside of Africa and needles) HIV finds it's way into women and further infects heterosexuals. Furthermore if you think gays shouldn't adopt then they certainly aren't fit to be fathers in a shame marriage.

>As long as they keep their buggery to themselves and it is not propagated as "normal", the societal repercussions are minimal
"If homosexuality is comparable to infertility, then it is a disability.
If homosexuality is comparable to straight people engaging in oral sex, then it is a fetish.
If homosexuality is comparable to friendships with the same gender, then why do they have sex?
If homosexuality is safe, why do homosexuals spread the most STDs and literally tear apart each others' sphincters?
If homosexuality is a valid means of romantic bonding, why does nature disallow them reproduction?
If homosexual "love" is as pure as natural love, why are gays so much more promiscuous?
If there is nothing inherently wrong with being a homosexual, why would an entirely homosexual society cease to exist beyond a single generation?"
It is detrimental because it is antithetical to progress. By nature, they will subvert the nation/social spheres to shill their sodomy as normalcy. There can be no compromise with social Marxism what-so-ever.

>arguingwithmyself the post

Look Leaf, it's clear you didn't read anything I said past "tolerance". Even if I was advocating for faggotry your haphazard arguments reek of autistic regurgitation but no actual understanding.

>There can be no compromise with social Marxism what-so-ever.

Alright brother, see you in the RWDS and remember to bring plenty of rope.

Was he the guy who gives or the guy who recieves?

>your haphazard arguments reek of autistic regurgitation but no actual understanding.
Not a refutation of the arguments, but you agree with me, so it doesn't matter. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just don't think any faggotry or any deviation from ethno-centric heterosexual monogamy is optimal, in any way.
>Alright brother, see you in the RWDS and remember to bring plenty of rope.
okay cool. I'll have to ask my mom though.

ask him, he says he isn't a queer anymore, though.

>If homosexuality is comparable to infertility, then it is a disability.
makes no sense and there's nothing morally wrong with being disabled
>If homosexuality is comparable to straight people engaging in oral sex, then it is a fetish.
makes no sense and there's nothing morally wrong with practicing a fetish
>If homosexuality is comparable to friendships with the same gender, then why do they have sex?
makes no sense and there's nothing morally wrong with having sex with your friends
>If homosexuality is safe, why do homosexuals spread the most STDs and literally tear apart each others' sphincters?
a lot of gay men (which of course homophobes are only ever concerned about since it's about your own masculinity) dont like anal sex and just do bjs and hjs and a lot of straight people like anal sex
>If homosexuality is a valid means of romantic bonding, why does nature disallow them reproduction?
like saying someone who's sterile can't fall in love
>If homosexual "love" is as pure as natural love, why are gays so much more promiscuous?
it's just that men are promiscuous and without women gatekeeping sex they go mental, proof: gay women have a lot less sex since they dont have male sex drive involved
>If there is nothing inherently wrong with being a homosexual, why would an entirely homosexual society cease to exist beyond a single generation?"
that's like saying it's inherently wrong to be male or female because an all male or female society would have the same result
>It is detrimental because it is antithetical to progress. By nature, they will subvert the nation/social spheres to shill their sodomy as normalcy. There can be no compromise with social Marxism what-so-ever.
all extremely arguments and your final point is based on the same autismal belief that gay people want everyone else to be gay for some reason, no other gay person could ever be born ever again and I wouldn't care

HULLO

He is a 35 year old hwhite male from Scut-lund who has been a NEET for 10 years.

Thank you for watching