Why is pol so jealous of Jews?

Why?

Jews are so dedicated to their own people, they started a world war and helped kill off 6 million of their own people just so they could convince the world to give them their own country

that's the kind of dedication which should be respected and admired

if only Sup Forums was capable of holocausting itself for the greater good of it's own people, the world would be a better place

I'm Jewish and i just laugh. They want to be us.

Fuck off inbred trash.

Yeah. A propaganda photo from a fascist anti-semitic regime is representative of truth...really makes u think

>jealous I don't have a foreskin
nice try.

GAS ALL KIDDY FIDDLERS NOW

what propaganda is your own government making have you thought about that instead?

time and space and place do not affect the truth of a statement. and 99% of immigrants have that fucking jew nose you can't hide the truth.

Because deep down they realize they are a lower race.

Not all white people, but Nazis on Sup Forums.

They are weak, virgins, never had girlfriends, but due to their echo chamber, they believe that none of those things are OK, but instead of doing something about it, they just blame us.

>6 million
hahaha I wish

kek, you're posting a photo in which the Jewish kid looks a lot cooler than the German kid

Gas the kikes race war now.

pls leave kike. make your own board

It's the serbian flag troll again! hey! How is kosovo nowadays?

Who gives a fuck? It's just a piece of land, brah

Sup Forums is run by Jews
Sup Forums is an experiment to study antisemitism in conditions that can be carefully controlled.

what if this is true?
Would explain why Sup Forums wasn't shut down yet

>Why
you are cheats, liars and thieves who srcambled to undeserved power on the back of American imperialism and capitalism.
also the frum community is notorious for REJECTING the intellectual rigors of science and math.

Jealous?

Don't mistake Jealousy for hate , it's normal to hate those that fuck yo shit up.

Mnay times throughout history the jews enjoyed their riches by leeching off the economies while 99% of that countries population starved...

The moment the jews start working togheter with white people is the moment we can have some peace on earth.

I wonder who could be hiding behind this post ?

i think you're mistaking hatred with jealousy

Poop

Who would ever want to a goy over a Jew now-a-days?